Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 pm

“Unique is definitely something that you have a gift for being, and I mean that in all the best possible ways”, Shino said with a smile to his love. He couldn’t believe how normal Aaliyah was treating all of this, walking around just to show herself off. He supposed that in a sense she had been a geisha and taught the art of seduction, but this just seemed so strange to actually play a part in for Shino. Aaliyah’s little kunai incident created even more talk, but it looked like everyone was scared to watch or even look at them now. “Oh of course, and obviously I will have to see what you look like in them”, he added with a nod.

Kiba only smiled as he noticed that Akiko’s hands trailed over his muscled chest. “Yeah, guess I did get you”, he added as he stuck his tongue out jokingly towards her before standing up fully. “Alright that sounds like a plan”, he said with a smile as she told him to try the earth jutsu out on her. She was familiar with it though, so trying to trick her with it wasn’t going to be an extremely easy thing to do. He breathed deeply and took a step forward, trying to channel earth chakra right into his foot which he stepped down on. He tried to imagine himself sending the chakra out of his foot and into the ground in order to fully fix it. It wasn’t that easy though. “I’m not sure I’m doing this right”, he remarked as he scratched his head. “Any tips?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Aaliyah wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him over to her. The shop was almost all window; completely clear. Her hands wandered his neck, kissing him as hard as she could. She held him close, passion ripped through her. A burning slid into her body, showing her desire to be with him. Her heart started to beat fast and her entire body was craving him. God, she loved him so much. The two of them were in an open bay window, sunlight basking over them as they kissed. The village stopped, looking at them, unsure of how to react. Because she was inside; everyone stared at the two.

Akiko nodded and watched him. "Well, you're using too much chakra." She Said, walking over to him. Going behind him, she rested her hand on his chest, lacing her arms around his bare body. All she did was hold him, not wanting to ever let him go. "The less you release the stronger your attacks will be." Holding him tightly, she closed her eyes, unsure of what to do. "I... to reduce the amount of chakra that you're using..." She stopped. "Think about a faucet, you can turn water on and off. It's a balance between hot and cold. You need both, but you don't want a heavy stream. Imagine your chakra in a very slow, dribbling flow." Her hand moved to cover his heart. Chakra slid into his body and she shifted, unsure of what to do.

"When you're reforming the ground, don't think of it so much as thinking, or using your chakra." She said, holding him around the waist and chest. "The earth is a stubborn and strong element, just like you. Make it do what you want. Be confident, assertive. It's a dog that won't listen. A thorn in your side... Focus on it, close your eyes... forget everything else. Just the earth. There's just you. The smell of the dirt... Focus it. See it come together when you come near it, and shatter when you leave it." Letting him go softly, she was putting him into something like a trance to help him visualize this.

Once she'd moved away from him, she told him to do as she said, and he did. Her eyes widened. The ground was completely solid, undoing the damage that even she had done. When he jumped, a giant area, larger than her own exploded, causing her to jump into a tree which also collapsed. A smile met her lips. That was better than her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Shino just smiled as he felt Aaliyah’s arms wrap around his neck softly, a feeling that he loved no matter what was ever going on around him. Aaliyah just had that touch that could make anyone fall for her, in a physical way. It was her dedication, heart, and smile that made Shino fall for her, the kind of love that lasted a whole eternity. His lips met hers passionately, loving the feeling of them embracing and being together. His hands wandered around her back, feeling the soft skin across her. He didn’t care who was watching, the entire world could see this and it would only make Shino all the happier about who he was with. Aaliyah was his love, and he didn’t want that hidden.

Kiba raised an eyebrow as the first advice that Akiko gave him completely through him off guard. “Too much chakra? I figured you would need a ton to use this style”, he remarked until she came over. He sighed to himself, she was the teacher after all. She knew what she was doing and he shouldn’t be questioning it right now. As her arms wrapped around his body he couldn’t help but smile, enjoying the feeling of her touching him like this. “Think about it like a faucet”, he repeated the words to himself as he closed his eyes. He tensed his arms up, imagining each of them to be the side of a faucet, one controlled the hot water while the other had the cold water at his disposal.

“Stubborn and strong just like me”, he repeated as he continued to concentrate on the chakra, the low level of chakra that he was supposed to be using for this technique. He had to picture the earth as an extension of himself, when he was with it they were both whole, and while they were apart it was broken and chaotic. Akiko’s chakra was helping Kiba to focus on what he needed to do. Suddenly Kiba let out a large roar before focusing the little chakra, creating the earth perfectly once again. When he leapt off he didn’t even realize the damage that he had done. Once he landed he let out one last roar before suddenly snapping back to reality. He turned around. “Woah……..is that good?”, he asked with a weak smile. He had no idea that was actually better than what Akiko could do.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Aaliyah didn't want to leave him. His lips were so strong, his kisses so powerful. He was the man of her dreams that she'd long since forgotten. Kissing him, her arms held him tighter, her fingers laced in his hair. He was amazing. She loved him more than anything. Kissing him deeper, she refused to break the kiss, not wanting to be away from him. Why should they hide? Youki never came here... he'd never find out. And even if he did... She wanted to be with Shino and only Shino. They were open with each other, they had a love much more powerful than any other. Their love could shatter time... it was timeless, limitless, and unconditional.

Akiko ran over to him, jumping into his arms. Her arms moved around his neck and her lips crashed against his. When she broke the kiss, she laughed. "That's better than me!" She said, holding him tightly. "That was amazing! Earth isn't my best jutsu, air is, but that was amazing! Do it again!" She jumped back away from her. The entirety of her small frame seemed to be glowing in anticipation and pride from what he did. She seemed so happy and pleased with what had happened. The small girl was jumping up and down in excitement. "I'm so happy, Kiba-kun you did so well! Better than I thought! You learned faster than I did!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm

As much as Aaliyah didn’t want Shino to leave he felt the exact same way. He was with the perfect woman, and while others would point out her dress and curves and everything that made others lust after her, Shino went for a different approach. Her voice, one that could be both soothing and yet the sweetest and most powerful voice he ever heard belonged to Aaliyah. Her smile could make any weeping man smile at the thought of her holding it for just a second longer. Her hands were caring hands, ones that wanted to protect those she loved rather than killed. The fact that those arms now surrounded him, made great difference to Shino. He felt like the most important man in the world.

Kiba’s eyes widened with surprise as Akiko suddenly leapt right into his arms, wrapping her arms around his bare chest and kissing him passionately. Not that he was complaining of course. Kiba’s eyes widened as Akiko broke away from him and actually said that he had done better than her. Was she just playing with him? “Really!?”, he asked in shock as he stared at her. “But…..well I guess I just have an amazing teacher”, he replied as she told him to try it again. Kiba tensed up and leapt right up into the air, leaving a deep hole behind him before landing and restoring some of the earth that he had broken previously. He smiled at his own progress.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 pm

The feeling of his hands, his lips. It was all perfect. Her hands moved through his soft hair, never wanting to leave him. Her body was trying to get inside of him. The barrier between them that made them two separate entities. It felt like her soul was trying to rip apart the flesh of both their beings to intertwine, once again becoming one with his. She wanted that. more than anything. To be with Shino, literally, and physiological. Slowly, someone approached them, a girl around their age that worked there. She cleared her throat, and Aaliyah slowly broke the kiss. "Sorry. Come on Shino." The two of them walked off into the store. "Is there any fabric type you like?" She asked. "Soft, a color, anything you want."

Akiko's face lit up again, her hair handing on the side of her face, twirling around itself as the wind blew against her back, pushing it forward, to Kiba so he could soak in her sweet scent. The smile on her face seemed like it would never disappear. "Ok, let's try this. Instead of fighting, let's work on agility. I want you to try to corner me and keep me in a certain area. It can be wherever you want. But try to control my movements and my actions, ok?" She asked, sweetly. "You're my alpha. Herd me." A light blush crossed her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Shino would give anything to exist only to live with Aaliyah. He could die for her and be reincarnated as a mosquito, as long as he was with her he would always be happy, and she would always except what he was no matter what. They loved each other more than anyone else, what they had was far more real than what anyone else could offer them. Every couple always strived to find that true love, but only one in a million would ever find it, it was just that rare for everyone. Shino felt pity for those who just settled, to find this love was the greatest thing that he had ever felt. As the girl interrupted them he smiled at Aaliyah. “Well I do love silk…..how it just fits and compliments your natural beauty, and I think I’ve always found you to be quite lovely in blue”

Kiba took a deep whiff of the scent that was coming towards him, recognizing it instantly as none other than Akiko’s. The winds favored him today. He opened his eyes and smiled towards Akiko who suggested that they actually start trying to use it to corner her. He blushed as well as she mentioned that he should herd her. “As you wish”, he whispered with a wink before suddenly leaping up and over her, the ground crumbling where he was. Where he landed behind her became perfect and he shot out a kick towards her back. He was starting light, trying to see if he could read her moves for the strategy. Once he got this down perhaps she could teach him how to beat fire.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Aaliyah held onto his hand as they walked around. Leading him into another direction, she looked around a big array of cloth. Picking up some silk, she showed it to him. "Like this?" She asked sweetly. "And I look good in blue and pink." She winked at him. "All cool spring colors." Showing him, a smile met her face. "I could make you something that would match whatever I made for me." She whispered, her hands sliding down his chest. Even covered in all those layers of clothing, she could feel his muscles tighten and relax under her touch.

Akiko giggled softly. When he appeared behind her, she ducked and spun around, feeling his hand move by her face. His hand slid into her hair. Jumping backwards, she smiled. He was much faster than before. He'd been training without her. Moving around, she was trying to dodge all of his attacks. "Do you want to make this more interest?" She asked, moving father away from him, jumping into the trees and moving around inside them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Shino gave a strong nod as she picked out a lovely shade of silk. “Please my dear, you look lovely in everything that you like and you know it. Your taste matches you perfectly”, Shino said with a small smile as Aaliyah placed a hand against his chest. Shino raised an eyebrow at her next comment. “Could you now?”, he asked curiously. “I don’t think I’d look quite as good in pink as you do”, he said jokingly. “But if you could use some of that lovely blue and make me something, I’d be proud to wear it”

Dang this girl was fast. Kiba had hoped that her blush and nervousness would have made her a bit slower on the draw. If it had, he still needed a lot of work on it. Kiba had been working out his body physically for quite some time now, always wanting to make it better and stronger every day. This kind of speed was his new average. He watched Akiko move through the trees and stopped in order to try to think of a plan. “What do you mean more interesting?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Aaliyah grinned. "Naw, I'd never make you wear pink. Maybe black... or green..." She said, a devious look on her face. It seemed like she was planning something already. Pulling him over to her, she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Is there anything you wouldn't wear?" She asked, her lips grazing across his neck as she gently kissed him. "Something that you wouldn't like even though it would be just us?" Her voice was low, husky; almost needy. "I'll wear anything... or nothing at all..." They were still close, her chest pressed against his. A smile on her lips, which were inches from his ear. Hot breath trailed over his ear, half teasing, half alluring.

Akiko jumped down from the trees, leaning against it, a smile on her lips. "Well... Aaliyah said that we couldn't... do what we did that night, right?" She asked, twirling around, vanishing behind a very broad tree. "What if we make it into a game?" She asked, appearing several yards behind him, holding another tree. "If we train somewhere that no one will go, it'll give you more of an incentive to catch me..." Her voice was a low whispered, but she could hear him - the wind carrying her words to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 am

“Yeah I like Black or…..green?”, Shino said curiously as Aaliyah’s tone of voice suddenly seemed to make him interested. She clearly had some form of a plan being prepared, but what was it? Shino’s eyes widened as she suddenly trailed her lips along his neck, asking him if there was anything that he wouldn’t ever wear. “I am completely comfortable with you Aaliyah, there isn’t a thing that I wouldn’t wear if you were around and you wanted me to wear it”, he said honestly. His face flushed mad as Aaliyah mentioned that she would wear anything, or nothing at all even. “god I love you”, he said as he was shaking out of sheer arousal from her words and breath.

“Yeah Aaliyah definitely went into detail about what would happen should I choose to try that again”, Kiba remarked with a shudder as he could only hear Aaliyah’s sweet laugh and picture that kunai swaying back and forth in her hand. God she scared him sometimes. “What kind of a game are you talking about Akiko?”, Kiba asked confused until he heard her mention that it would give her an incentive to catch her. “Yeah, maybe that would be a great idea”, he said with a grin. “lead the way, I wanna play”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:25 am

Aaliyah felt his body tense up, making her smile even more confidently. Running her hands down his chest, a smile met her lips as she kissed his neck. He was so sweet. He loved her a lot, and she loved him just as much, if not more. "Really?" She questioned. "That's a good thing. Is there anything you want to see me in? Anything... you want to see me in?" Her voice was still lusting for him, and it was almost cute how he reached. His blush made her smile. Her hand slid over his cheek. "Mm... I love you too." She winked at him. "Is there anyone else you want me to wear?" She asked, her chest rubbing against his.

Akiko saw Kiba and she moved over to him, convinced that they should be close to talk about this. "Every time you catch me, you can teach me to kiss you again." She said, walking over. Holding his shirt in her hands, she moved closer, her knee sliding against his leg. Being shorter than him, it just made her seem younger and so much more innocent. Looking up into his eyes, her giant brown eyes shone with the sunlight and the natural luster shine in her hues. "You said that you'd teach me and I'm teaching you something." She said, putting her hands behind her back, making her chest stick out in the tight shirt that clutched her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:43 am

Shino continued his nervous smile as Aaliyah continued to move closer and closer to him with each passing moment. It wasn’t that she made him nervous really, but her presence just caused him to get many butterflies up in his heart, like he couldn’t breathe practically. Shino gulped at her question, not certain what on earth Aaliyah would produce for him. “Just…..something that you know I’ll like”, he insisted with a smile. “I’m certain that you would be able to make something of amazing quality for just my ‘eyes’ only”, he said with emphasis on the two orbs she loved to see most.

Kiba’s eyes widened into a grin at the suggestion that Akiko put forth. Every time he caught her he would teach her more about how to kiss, now that sounded like amazing motivation for training. “Well that does seem like a good plan Akiko”, he said with a small smile. “Just don’t go easy on me because you want to learn okay?”, he asked with a joking wink. “If that’s what you’d want I’d be glad to teach you it”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 am

Aaliyah's lips trailed from his neck to his ear, hot breath moving over his skin. "So... you have no preferences?" She muttered, breathing a little heavier on him. Her hands where resting on his chest, pulling at his jacket. Her leg bent, knee sliding against his inner thigh, up towards his groin. Making a small utterance, she smiled. "But I'll wear anything that i know will turn you on. I have good taste." Looking up at him, her breasts pressed into his hard muscles. "You trust me, right?"

Akiko smiled. "Good! Catch me!" She said, running off into the woods. "You're free to use any jutsu you want! I won't use any. I'll just run." She called as she disappeared. Moving through the trees, she turned, shocked that he was so close to her. Apparently this was the best motivation for him. Truthfully, she wanted to make out with him, but she would never throw a fight. He'd never forgive her, and she would never forgive herself. "Is that the best you can do, Kiba-kun!?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Aaliyah really was good at her seduction act, that was definite. Every action that she did to him just pushed him closer and closer to wanting to just do something right in that store, in a changing room or something. He shivered a little as he felt her knee press up closer to his group, god he loved this woman. “As long as you are in it and make it I can promise that I have no preference, you’ll look beautiful no matter”, he whispered back to her.

Kiba grinned as Akiko ran off into the woods, activating his four legged technique, knowing that it gave him a good boost when he needed it. He started running like a dog, using the branches to leap and push off of to get ever closer to her. He was going to catch her, both to prove how strong he was becoming, and of course what would come afterwards. As she called out to him teasingly he couldn’t help but grin. “I’ll show you my best!”, he shouted as he pushed off of a branch and landed somewhat behind her. Immediately afterwards he let out a roar and shot up again, hoping that the ruined earth he left behind would mess up Akiko’s running. If so, he tried to fall on her and catch her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Somehow playing with his reactions the way she was proved to be far more enjoyable than she ever would have thought. Even without being able to see his eyes, the reactions on the rest of his face and body betrayed the calm nature that everyone in Konoha was familiar with. A smile formed on her lips. "If you insist." One of her hands left the collar of his jacket, wandering a line to his face, sliding over his cheek, a distraction as her hips slid over to his, pressing into his own. "I'll make what I want..." Her voice was low pitched and lustful - almost like she was supposed to be saying something else.

Kiba called out to her in response, making her smile. He continued his pursuit, making her laugh slightly. SUddenly the ground gave out from under her, making her eyes grow wide as she looked down. Jumping away, she used one of the smaller pieces to jump off to get away, only to trip and fall down on what felt like the only solid piece of ground. Pushing herself up on her hands and knees, she started to rise to run, but something landed on top of her, pinning her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Shino gulped as he felt like the room was getting extremely warm for his tastes, sweat started to form lightly at his brow. “I….I do insist”, he said with a small smile and nod towards Aaliyah. As her finger came across his face he gave a low exhale of air, not certain what to do. She was being such a tease right now, but in her own way. It made him want her all the more, much much more. As her hips pressed up against his he couldn’t help but press a little bit more forward. “And I’ll gladly love whatever you choose to make”, he spoke in a whisper.

Kiba continued to keep his eyes on Akiko, or in this case the target of his training. He had to make sure that she wasn’t going to dodge his move, had to pin her with the strategy in his mind. This was a test, Akiko wasn’t going easy on him. If he could catch her, maybe he could catch another opponent as well. He watched as the earth successfully caused her stumble, shortly followed by him landing and pinning her down. “Gotya!”, he shouted with a grin as he slowly let go of her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:47 pm

"Anything...?" She repeated, looking up into his eyes. Whereas she couldn't see his eyes, he could see hers. They were bright, shinning, they carried lust that had was only within those hues when they were alone. This was a great day. Keeping a hand on his face, she gently stroked his cheek, another hand wandering down his chest, pressing against his sensitive muscles all the way down his body until she made it to the small portion of skin just below his belly button. Tracing the lines softly with the tip of a finger, chakra started to dart into his body unevenly and intermittently.

Akiko whined, moving her legs so she could sit on her knees. A pout crossed her face and she crossed her arms. Even though they were training, she'd made it more like a game, and still being a kid, she didn't like to lose. Glancing up at him, she seemed unsure of what to do, but smiled none the less. "Well... you won." She was debating attacking him to test his reaction time, but that would be a lesson for a later day. Leaning closer to him, her lips grazed against his, only briefly, nerve endings firing. She felt her entire nervous system wake as if they'd been in a coma in the time she'd been away from him. Flashes of electrical signals started to move through her body.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Shino nodded as Aaliyah continued to draw closer and closer. “Yes my love, anything”, he said back to her as he felt like she could see his eyes through the glasses now. Had it been enough times that she just pictured him without it? He wasn’t sure, but he wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t. He gave a slight shiver as Aaliyah’s hand traced down his stomach and started pressing the sensitive areas of skin, sometimes inserting chakra into him in order to relax him more. Screw the woman that worked here. Shino suddenly leaned forward and just pulled Aaliyah into a kiss, not caring who told them to stop this time.

Kiba just grinned and gave a small chuckle as Akiko whined at her being caught. He was amazed by it himself. He was thinking that he was getting better, but to be enough to keep up with Akiko was amazing! He smiled back at her as she looked up at him, smiling herself. “That I did, time to keep my end of the deal up now huh?”, he asked before she leaned forward to kiss him. At first he just sat there, his lips pressing up against her as well, eventually moving his arms to slowly wrap around her frame and pull her a little bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 pm

The chakra seemed to relax him as well as have another desired effect. He suddenly launched at her, making her smile as their lips met in a passionate dance. Leaning into him, her hand cupped his chin,holding his face as they kissed, already in the perfect position to do so. His arms dominated her waist, holding her close to him in a powerful hold that not even Youki would break. It made her laugh inside to think that if the woman that worked here saw them, she'd be completely unsure of what to do. Since they got here all they'd done is to stick to the face of the other. But, Aaliyah wouldn't have it any other way.

Feeling his arms wrap around her, she came closer and she felt urged to go forward. Wrapping her arms around him, she shifted from her legs onto her knees to kiss him. He was always taller than her it seemed. Moving forward, she got into his lap, without breaking the kiss. Her hips easily straddled his as she moved closer to him. Her smaller frame fit almost completely in cased in his arms - something she loved about him. She always felt so safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Shino could just feel that Aaliyah was enjoying this, he had started to be able to tell when she became suddenly happy or suddenly sad. This was definitely one of those moments where her entire mind was dedicated to him. She wasn’t thinking about this war, Youki, Akiko, or even what Kiba might be doing while she was with him. She was all focused on him, and that made him the most powerful man alive in his own eyes right now. “I love you”, he said as he broke the kiss for a moment before moving back against her.

When Akiko always willingly moved closer to him it was a very nice feeling, it was like feeling like the one you loved always wanted to be close with you and never let you go no matter what happened. She loved him and he loved her just as much, his strong arms wrapping around her as if they were a shield from anything that could hurt her. He wouldn’t let anyone touch her as long as he still had the strength to move. He would stop anyone from trying.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Aaliyah had always been able to see other people's changes of emotions, but with Shino's front of emotionlessness, it made it so much easier. Even when he was pretending nothing was wrong, she knew better. She saw right through his acting and knew what he felt inside. Her hand rested over his heart as she kissed him, feeling all the emotion that he'd tried his entire life to suppress come alive. "I love you too.." She whispered in their short need for air before returning to his soft lips.

Kiba's armed shield around her lower waist and back made her feel like a princess in the arms of her knight and prince. Moving closer, a smile met her lips as they continued to kiss. Leaning forward, she was unsure if she should do anything, but deciding to try to get him to teach her something, her tongue slid into his mouth, wandering softly against the warm wet crevice.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Happiness, pure love and happiness were radiating off of Aaliyah and Shino as they stayed close. Shino didn’t know why, but for the first time in his life he wanted to cry tears of joy. HE had never had those ever, and to have them with Aaliyah would almost make them sacred. He loved her so much, everything about her just made him want to do anything for her. This upcoming battle wasn’t going to be easy, but with what was on the line he wouldn’t stop for a moment.

Kiba felt good about himself, knowing that what he had done was really out of love and not a lustful emotion. Perhaps in the moment it was, but he wasn’t going to ever abandon Akiko, he loved her too much for that. He would stay by her side for anything, and he didn’t want her to ever feel like she would be alone. As her tongue entered his mouth he couldn’t help but smile, his tongue sliding inside of hers as it traced the inside of her mouth in a circle, sometimes curling around her tongue as they intertwined.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Shino's entire body seemed to be buzzing, which she was sure was actually happening. Her arms laced around him, wanting more of him and for him to be closer. Reluctantly, she broke the kiss, pulling back, biting his bottom lip before she left. "I love you..." She whispered, picking up the fabric she'd put down. "Come on, we should not tamatize this clerk anymore." She teased, picking out the fabric she wanted. She actually got a lot of different colors, types, patterns, and many other things. She measured and cut them before bringing them to the counter.

The woman that worked there was pissed that she cut them herself, but rung everything up, uncertain how to act around them. Everyone knew who Shino was... so... it was still strange. Especially to see him make out with her in the middle of a store.

Akiko felt her heart started to beat hard in her chest. Her entire body reacted to just seeing him, but behind held by him like this... She could feel her body starting to tingle and she shivered in his arms from the close and intimate contact between them. Feeling the actions of his tongue, she started to mimic them, pushing against his. Wiggling in his lap, her hands moved closer to his body, wrapping around his neck. Her hips pushed against his almost teasingly. Why was Aaliyah so mad at them? What they did together didn't hurt... It felt way better after a while. He loved her... She didn't understand the problem.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Shino’s bugs always reacted like this when Aaliyah stayed this close for such a long period of time. They had grown too close over time, and they literally wouldn’t shut up unless Aaliyah broke them apart or Shino just pressed on without acknowledging them. Aaliyah seemed to like them, pressing and touching the areas where they moved the most. “Yeah, we should head back I guess”, he remarked as he helped Aaliyah carry some of the fabric that Aaliyah had purchased for her own designs. Many of them looked quite interesting, and Shino could only wonder what she was going to make with them.

With each movement that Akiko made it was harder to suppress Kiba’s natural instincts of what he wanted from her. Thank god that Aaliyah had dangled that kunai and threat in front of him, otherwise the Inuzuka was pretty certain that he would have tried something fairly soon. As her tongue pressed harder against his he only returned the motion, his lips moving constantly against hers as they continued to enjoy being with each other. Kiba loved her so much, and she felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next