Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:06 pm

Shino couldn’t help but let a small smile form on his face as Aaliyah used her own body to position his correctly. Feeling her touch against him, it was hard to not just turn around and press his lips to hers. He needed to hold back though, he couldn’t let anyone see them being that friendly with each other. After all, last anyone checked Aaliyah hated his guts. He formed his body accordingly with hers and listened. “A white flag of surrender huh? I bet she doesn’t get used much”, he said jokingly before forming his lips like she was doing, letting the soft whistle escape his lips as he looked at her softly.

Kiba got quiet and stopped shaking as he looked at Cyon, who ordered him to stop making noise. Kiba just stared at him, not even sure what to say at this point. They were just in the same bed, which was all forms of awkward and strange on its own. “Yeah I remember drinking but I don’t remember anything past those first two, I just remember drinking and now throwing up”, he muttered as he rubbed his head while Cyon left the room.

Kiba made a mental note to never do something like that again. Drinking was bad, all kinds of bad. You did things without realizing what they meant, and the pain sucked! As Kiba heard his name being called he got up and made his way into the kitchen, seeing Cyon’s team as he entered. “You called Cyon?”, he asked as he gave a nod of respect. They still needed to act after all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Aaliyah smiled. His body felt so good. As soon as she touched him, his skin lit afire with his insects, burning nad biting at his skin to get out at him and make contact with her. A desire they always had, showing their love for her was equal to his. "She does on occasion, but it's usually for purposes of infiltration and finding out information. My team has surrendered twice. We got out untouched both times because we rioted." She shrugged her shoulders. When he whistled, the bird flew to him and she returned his kiss with no sound. Smiling, she summoned another, this one a dark brown

Cyon got another carton of orange juice out of the fridge. "Somehow you look way more sober than I am..." He muttered, rubbing his eyes again, exhaustion showing on his face. He drank the carton and rubbed his head. "Damn... I need to sleep." He muttered, closing his eyes again. Getting up, he made another glass of what helped hangovers. He made Kiba's much stronger than his because he'd never drunken before.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Shino did his best to not shake at all as he felt the bugs inside of him moving around his body as Aaliyah touched him. She never lost that effect, even after all the months of them being apart. The bugs never forgot the feel and scent of her chakra, it was always on their minds, just like how Aaliyah was always on Shino’s. “Makes sense”, Shino said as he watched the bird fly onto him with little difficulty and smiled. As Aaliyah summoned the next one he raised an eyebrow. “And what does that one do?”, he asked curiously.

Kiba just watched as Cyon moved to get his food. “I probably just look that way because like me you can probably barely see”, he muttered as he tried to rub the fog out of his eyes. Kiba just watched as Cyon made the drinks before quickly grabbing his and downing it like he did last night. “So……what’s the plan for today?”, Kiba asked as if they would train in this condition.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Aaliyah stroked his one softly. "Her name is Ashanti. She's a falcon that symbolizes that someone is watching you. When she appears a spy is behind you, and that spy is usually female. That's because female birds are brown to blend in with trees to raise and care for their young, making them harder to see. Make sense? They blend in but can't be trusted."

Cyon rubbed his eyes. "Ugh... Sadly, I have to agree. I think we should sleep for the rest of the day until Youki finds how he wants to punish us for getting shit faced." He drank down his drunk hungrily as if he hadn't had anything to drink in days. "You take your team and go train with Kaliegh. This one gained my respect in a week when you two were out there six times in seven months and still got nothing." He made himself get up and went into the bathroom and shut the door. he came out a minute or so later, then went into the kitchen to get a towel to dry his hands.

"You fucking people and taking my towels..." He muttered, closing his eyes and trudging back to his room. "Yaibi, you should sleep too."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 pm

“Ashanti huh?”, Shino asked as he looked at the bird that Aaliyah was describing. “Well she’ll be a good friend to me I hope, I definitely don’t like people watching me and not knowing about it”, he pointed out with a smile. “And yeah that does perfectly make sense, what’s the whistle to call her?”, he asked curiously.

“Youki’s pissed because we got drunk? Haven’t you done this before though and gotten away with it?”, Kiba asked curiously. After all Cyon seemed like the type to get in trouble before, perhaps he just wanted to bring Kiba down with him this time. Well, whatever. Kiba watched Cyon chew out his team and couldn’t help but let out a small smile. He couldn’t help but wonder if he was still serious about that. Kiba had an unfair advantage with being an Inuzuka after all. “Good call, got a couch I can sleep on?”, he asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 am

Aaliyah nodded. "Mhm." She let out a soft but very repetitive whistle. It seemed almost childlike, something a baby bird would utter to call it's mother. When she made the sound, the bird responded, jumping onto Aaliyah's shoulder and rubbing against her face, showing she liked the sound and repsonded well to it. She made a small sound in response and bowed her head for Aaliyah to rub.

Cyon nodded. "Oh yeah. I get drunk all the time. I think it's because I'm supposed to be training you while he's training your boyfriend of whatever." he shrugged. "But your taijutsu can't get much better, and all i can really do is teach you how to lift massive amount of weight." He shrugged. "Sorta depends on what you wanna learn. I can pick up and move houses and stuff. It's really easy and it depends on chakra." He stretched his arms over his head. "I'll teach you tomorrow when we can both think straight and see what's three feet in front of us." He went into his room and laid down. "Whether you sleep in my room or not, you should get some sleep. I recommend you sleep in this house so Youki won't go looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:21 am

Shino listened to the whistle, trying to think about how he would even begin repeating it. It sounded very young, but something that would take a lot of practice because it was so foreign. He’d have to give it a shot later. Shino smiled as the bird rubbed up against her face and she responded perfectly. “This one seems to like you…….you handle all of Youki’s hawks well come to think of it”, he remarked. “He make you learn?”

Kiba couldn’t help but nearly laugh as Cyon said that he got drunk all the time. No kidding right? Kiba had no idea. “Yeah I guess that makes sense”, Kiba remarked as Cyon pointed out that they should have been training. “Well come tomorrow than we can buckle down and maybe Youki won’t be pissed, especially if you tell him how I passed that test when no one else did, even the ones that took it multiple times”, he added with a yawn. “You’re right…..I’ll just stay and sleep here tonight. I don’t want to get up and move”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 am

Aaliyah smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah. I know all of them." She said, playing with the small bird. "Here. Try this." She said, walking over to him. "When you make the whistle, put your lips together like this." Her fingers slid over his lips and she moved them so he could more easily make the sound. "When you blow, flutter your tongue up and down across your teeth." She smiled at him. "I was the one that sorta learned them fast. My primary affinity is air... So... well... I suppose they just naturally like you." She laughed softly, her hand still on his face. Letting him go, she took a few steps back. "Sorry..." She whispered.

Cyon went back to his bed and laid down, curling up.

"Sensei!" The girl on the team ran into the house, slamming the door open, casting light on where Kiba was in the living room, all the lights of the outside sun now hitting him. She ran into Cyon's dark room and jumped on his bed. "I just saw--"

"Don't care.." He groaned, rolling over.

It sounded like she scurried and tried to move him. "Sensei! You need to listen. Aaliyah is--"

"Why do you think I care what Aaliyah does?" He grunted.

Punching him this time, she shook him, now screaming. "SENSEI!" her voice was loud, deafening for someone with hearing like Kiba. "Aaliyah. Is. Training. The. New. Kid. Hawks!"

This time, Cyon grabbed her and she creamed out a very loud high pitched screech. Dragging her outside by the hair, he threw her outside and glared at the other male who seemed scared by the look on his face. Then he bolted out the door and closed it softly on his way out. "Idiots.. Why do I always get stuck with the irritating teams." He ran his hand through his hair and walked over to Kiba. "My room is darker?" He offered. "You can sleep on the floor or the bed. I couldn't honestly give a damn. They'll be coming in and out all day." he walked off and went into his room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:56 am

Shino watched as Aaliyah continued to play with the hawk and show her to Shino. It was just good being with her again, even if they did have to pretend to not want to drag each other to the ground as their lips pressed against one another. He just stood still as her fingers touched his lips, helping him to form the lip shape that he needed to whistle. After hearing her instructions he whistled a few times, her instructions and guidance helping greatly. “No need to be sorry Aaliyah”, he whispered so that even she could barely hear him.

“Ah my eyes!”, Kiba shouted as the door shot open and the sun beat down on his face. It was like a flash bang grenade went off in his face. Kiba fell to the ground and off the couch as he clutched his face, breathing heavily as he tried to make the sting go away. God that hurt! Kiba could hear a mixture of voices but he couldn’t catch a word of it. All he could hear was that it was Cyon and some girl. God why didn’t anyone knock whenever Kiba stayed somewhere!? WHY!? At cyon’s offer Kiba quickly nodded his head. “Anything but that again! Please don’t let that happen”, he muttered as he stood up and followed Cyon.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:07 am

Aaliyah smiled at him sweetly. His voice always calmed her and she loved him more than anything else. Her hand touched his chest, sending chakra into his body to attempt to relax his muscles and calm his raging insects. Moving closer to him, all she wanted to do was make out with him.

"Oh!" She let him go. "Youki left on a mission. It's why he wanted me to teach you." She smiled at him and looked into those beautiful eyes. "Hey, um, it might help to feed them. It helped me to only fed each one of them one thing. I always feed Ashanti peanuts because she likes them." She shrugged her shoulders. "Or I can write them down and test you. Hit you with a ruler if you get it wrong." She winked at him.

Cyon nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Don't worry. I won't." He closed his door after Shino entered his room and he got back into bed, crawling under the warm sheets. They smelled good. They had been washed the day before and had only been slept in the day before. As he got into his bed, it was large enough for two people to share it without touching; even if that wasn't it's original purpose. He pulled a blanket over him and he smiled. He tossed so some of it fell over Kiba's body as well. It was warm and it would help them to fall asleep with ease.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 am

Shino just smiled as he felt that familiar pulse of chakra flowing through him, calming all the insects that were crawling around in him. The chakra was meant to calm them, something Aaliyah had learned how to do a long time ago actually. “Oh is he?”, Shino asked. Well that made sense, otherwise he’d be watching Aaliyah after all. He trusted Shino though since he was gay and all. “Well it’ll be good for me to learn, so maybe you should tell me them each just once and I’ll see if I can remember them when the time comes”, he suggested with a grin. A thought entered Shino’s mind. “Hey, how long is Youki going to be gone for?”

Kiba lay down in the bed and let out a yawn as he felt how comfortable it was. God it was nice, especially after living in the woods for practically a month. As the blankets moved over him he smiled as he felt the warmth engulf him. He slowly let the unconsciousness of sleep overwhelm him, falling into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:20 am

Aaliyah smiled at him as he calmed from her touch. It seemed that no one else could do for him what she could. Looking at the bird, she moved her arm, pushing it forward with a small burst of chakra. She called outwards and disappeared into the sunset. "A few days I believe. Why? We can't..." She whispered, wanting him to know that there were still too many people for them to do something like lay together or even kiss. Looking into his eyes, she felt her knees grow slightly weak. Something about those beautiful brown eyes made her want him to hold her. "I know that's not what you want..." She defended, knowing that he loved her for most than just the body she had.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:24 am

Shino let out a small smile as she said that he’d be gone for a few days probably. Although her reaction after that made him realize that she was getting a different idea than what he had in mind. “Oh, no I’m not talking about anything like that Aaliyah”, he said seriously. He knew that there were too many factors. If ANYONE saw him and Aaliyah doing anything odds are Shino and Aaliyah would both be dead by night’s end anyways. Shino wouldn’t risk that, she was too important to lose. “No, I wanted to take you and show you something”, he said with a smile. “Although…….maybe I shouldn’t”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:28 am

Aaliyah nodded. "Show me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Her eyes seemed to light up for a moment. "tell me!" She pleaded, taking his hand in her own. "Please please please?" She asked, pouting childishly. "I love you." She whispered softly, in an almost non existent tone. "Show me, you trust me right?" She asked pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am

Shino couldn’t help but let out a laugh as Aaliyah took his hand and basically demanded that he tell her what he had in mind. He supposed there was no harm in saying. “Well before youki told you to train me with these birds……he showed me his absolute favorite”, he whispered. “It’s the most beautiful giant golden eagle that I have ever seen”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:32 am

"Shino... there aren't anymore of those left. He has pictures and diagrams of them in his notes. He's told me stories in attempts to impress me, but they aren't actually real. The last one went died before you and I were even born." She moved some of her hair from her face. Usually when she trained it was tied back, but today it wasn't. It was loose and hung beautifully in her face. "I know you'd never lie, but... was it a genjutsu?"

-------

https://narutoultimatelegend.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40