Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Akiko smiled happily. "I love you." She said, smiling at him warm and bubbly. He was so cute, and she loved him a lot. "You look upset... did I do something wrong?!" She asked, starting to put food on plates. "Trust me, you'll like it." She handed him a plate. Covering everything else, she made sure that it would stay warm. Picking up another plate, she got two forks and some syrup. "I really do love you." She said, looking up at him. "And... Youki can't control me forever... right?" She asked, clearly showing that she was nervous.

"Akiko isn't either... She likes fruit more than meat, but I have the feeling that Kiba is the reason she's been pestering me to learn to cook it." She rested her head on his chest, looking up into those beautiful brown eyes she'd grown to love so much. "Morning." A smile graced her lips. "I love Akiko, but she's realy insecure. She's not as good with people as she wishes she was. She tries to hide her strength and does and says a lot of things that she thinks others will prefer. I have the feeling that all she really wants is for Kiba to love her." She rolled off Shino's body, looking over at him. Stretching her arms above her shoulder, she cracked her back. "Do you want to have some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Kiba slowly shook his head and smiled at Akiko. “No I’m not upset, and definitely not at you”, he said with a smile. “I’m just thinking about a few things that are on my mind”, he said as an excuse even though it was true. “If you cooked it I’m sure that I will like it Akiko, you’ve never cooked anything that I didn’t like”, he pointed out with a large smile. “I love you too Akiko”, he said softly as she moved to sit near him. At her question about Youki he was quiet for a few moments before giving a small nod. “Yeah, he definitely won’t control you forever. Promise”

Shino let out a little yawn as Aaliyah spoke, not because he was bored but due to the fact that he had just woken up. “I’m not really surprised, Kiba is really an animal on the inside. He liked meat more than anything else. Any kind. Raw, cooked, burnt, anything. No wonder she’s been pestering you. If you win Kiba’s stomach you’d hold his heart easily”, he said as he sat up when Aaliyah rolled off of him. “I really don’t know what to think of Kiba anymore, he doesn’t act like someone who wanted to just use Akiko for the benefits”, he remarked before turning to Aaliyah. “I know that you love her, but I just don’t know what Kiba really wants”, he muttered. He had no idea that Aaliyah had heard what Kiba said the previous day. He tilted his head and cracked his neck softly. “Yeah, breakfast sounds good”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Akiko smiled at him happily. Sitting down, she started to eat what was in front of her. "You know that I'd rather be with you than him, right?" She asked nervously. She seemed torn and was desperately trying to believe what he was saying. Her eyes teared a bit. "I love you." She said, smiling at him, kissing his cheek. "Do you remember I asked you if you wanted to have a baby?" She whispered in an almost non existent voice.

Aaliyah sighed, leaning over the bed. "I really love you, and I'll trust you. Do me a favor, find out what Shino really wants, ok?" She asked, turning to face him. Getting up, she grabbed a robe that she'd left in his room. Covering her body, she leaned against the door. "I'm going to take a shower, do you want to take a quick one with me before breakfast?" She smiled. Normally she wouldn't have cared, but Kiba was there, and his sense of smell would easily pick up that they had sex the night before. Even if he already knew, she didn't want to give him any ideas or smells to incise him to make any moves on Akiko.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:36 am

It didn’t take Kiba long to dig into the rest of what Akiko had provided for him. After all, Akiko’s food was getting harder and harder to resist by the day. He needed it as part of his routine now. He wasn’t mad at her for not cooking last night, but he did have to admit that it would have been nice to get some. “I know Akiko, I know you would”, he said with a small smile. “Just, sometimes I guess I just worry”, he admitted slowly before facing her again. “Yeah, why do you ask?”, he questioned about the baby comment.

Shino gave a slow nod as Aaliyah asked him to find out what it was that Kiba wanted. “Yeah, I’ll do my best to figure it out. I can tell when Kiba is lying I think, and even if he tries I’m sure I can figure it out soon enough”, he said as he slowly got up and stretched his body out. Ah the morning, always a fresh start. Shino already knew it would be an amazing day, he had woken up next to Aaliyah after all. Shino smiled as Aaliyah asked if he would join her for a shower. “Sounds lovely actually”, he admitted as he got up and slowly made his way towards her. HE didn’t know Aaliyah’s meeting, but he just wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Akiko sighed. "I was thinking about it before I came here... because Youki mentioned it when he was really upset." Looking up to face the male in front of her, she seemed unsure of what she should do, shifting in her chair to bring her knees up to her chest. "I think that he wants me to have a baby, but I don't want to yet because of what you told me... I don't want to get hurt because I'm too small and I really do love you." Glancing at him, she smiled weakly. "Maybe Youki thinks I'm too useless to do anything else except to have a baby." Looking out the window, her smile seemed to become more bright when the sunlight hit her face. She'd eaten, but she ate much more slowly than Kiba did. "Can we do something together today?" She turned to face him suddenly.

Aaliyah smirked seeming her love finally get up. Going over to the bed, she wrapped her arms around his body. The robe she was wearing barely reached mid thigh and was mostly open at the top. Her body, draped with a robe, against his which was completely bare. "I don't doubt you. If anyone could figure out what Kiba was thinking, I'm sure it's you. If he was completely using her, Xerion would have killed him, and he reads people better than Youki does. There are 3,000 possible combination of face movements. Xerion knows them all and a lot of people think he's psychic because he can play on emotions so well. It would be a much more dangerous ability if he used it the way Youki would." Pulling him backwards, she lead him into the bathroom, her lips capturing his in a passionate embrace.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Kiba’s eating rate rapidly slowed as he listened to Akiko spoke, every word she said was like daggers to his own heart. His selfishness, his instincts had caused so much trouble for them all. Why had he done this to them all? He knew that the consequences would be obvious, the sadness on Akiko’s face along was going to be too much to bear soon enough. He smiled weakly. “That’s one of the reasons I don’t like Youki, you know that you aren’t worthless Akiko”, he said softly as he looked at her. “I love you”, he said softly before seeing her face quickly brighten. “Well I don’t see why not, yeah sure”, he said with a smile.

Shino slowly turned to face Aaliyah, their bodies slowly meeting together once again. She was wearing a robe, but only barely. He could still make out the curves of her body that he had come to so easily memorize. “I’ll do what I can on Kiba, I still think that there is more to this than I can see yet. I’ll figure it out though”, he promised with a smile as he listened to Xerion’s abilities. “That combined with his fighting skills must make him one of the strongest siblings”, he remarked. “Well, no point worrying about it right now”, he said as Aaliyah pulled him into another passionate embrace, their lips meeting like a perfect match. God he loved this woman.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Akiko smiled at him sweetly. "I want to do something outside. Can we do something outside together?" She moved closer to him. "Let's go and swim!" She suddenly seemed really excited. "Please, Please, please?!" She asked, jumping from her chair into his lap. Holding onto his jacket, she pulled it tightly. Her eyes were begging. "Please!!! I don't have to wear pants!" she bribed.

Aaliyah laughed. "Actually, that's the funny part." She said, laughing once more. "Xerion is physical weaker than all of his other siblings, including his sisters. He's a genjutsu user, when it comes to taijutsu, he's the worst of them all. He can swing things really hard though. I've seen him fortify his guitar with steel because he hits people with it. He's broken at least a dozen. He strikes better with objects, but carries no sword, or even kunai. It's... actually sorta funny. He can hold his own, don't get me wrong, but, he's what you'd call the most people oriented and smartest. He's the genius of his siblings. I suppose that's how you could classify him. His attitude just makes him seem so much more powerful."

Her arms continued to wrap around him as they kissed. Leaning back, she held the embrace, and turned on the water. "You're an amazing man, have I ever told you that?" She whispered, biting his neck teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:35 am

“Well I don’t see why no-“, but Kiba was cut off as Akiko began to repeatedly ask the question over and over again. She even jumped into his lap right when she asked if they could go swimming together. He nearly dropped his knife and fork but held on with a laugh as the girl looked up with puppy dog eyes. “Of course Akiko, I don’t see why not. We should probably see if Aaliyah and Shino want to go though, you know how protective Aaliyah is of you after all”

Shino gave a small nod. “Well all the same he might make the difference in this coming battle. Ever since Itachi went rogue genjutsu is something that many fear, and having a master at sound genjutsu is something that is always worth having. He seems like he’s a good guy, despite his rudeness”, he said softly. Shino still didn’t like the fact that the guy acted like he could talk to Aaliyah and flirt with her with absolutely no consequences. It just set him off the wrong way. “Still, if you trust him than I’m certain that I will as well”, he smiled.

His lips returned to Aaliyah’s as she turned on the hot water, sending even more tingling through shino’s skin. His bugs always loved being so close to Aaliyah’s chakra as it was. “More in action than in word, but yes you have”, he said with a smile as she nibbled at his neck.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:45 am

Akiko smiled at him. "Yeah, she is, but I think she trusts me with you more now then before." Resting her head on his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his chest. Her eyes closed and she moved closer to him. He was so strong and so amazing. She'd never been around someone like him. Holding him,she moved closer, resting her lips close to his neck. "You're beautiful..." She whispered, closing her eyes.

Aaliyah couldn't help but laugh lightly. "Xerion isn't someone you need to feel threatened by. It's sort of a trait he's inherited, but he's not really..." She paused, as if trying to find the right words. "Sincere in his pursuit. He's a musician. Chasing ass is in his blood." A smile slid across her lips. "Well, now I'm telling you in words." Her arms wrapped around his neck as the water hit the floor. "Do you want to undress me so we could get in?" She asked, her hands sliding down his chest, almost teasingly. The feeling of his insects buzzing under his skin would always bring a smile to her lips. He loved her, inside and out...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:07 am

Kiba shrugged. “Maybe, still wouldn’t hurt to check would it?”, he asked with a smile as Akiko moved closer to him and rested against him. He wrapped his arms softly around her, wanting to hold her close and never let go. He sighed happily as he felt her lips against the skin of his neck. “Not as much as you are though”, he added with a sincere smile as he slowly touched her cheek.

Shino shrugged. “I’m not threatened by him or anything, but that doesn’t mean I have to like the way he talks about you”, he said simply. “I’m not really the jealous type, but you are something that I will make sure never to let go of”, he said softly as his hands reached up to the edge of the robe she was wearing. He slowly parted it, allowing the edges to fall lightly off of Akiko’s soft body. “Done”, he said with a small wink as his bugs continued to almost beg to be released to absorb Aaliyah’s chakra. They loved her like he did, if only on a lesser scale.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 am

Akiko looked up at him when his hand touched her cheek. It made her smile at him, a light blush crossing her face in mild embarrassment. "I love you." She whispered, moving closer to him. "But this is true, I don't want you to get in trouble. Not to mention that because this is the land of fire there aren't many lakes or anything around here. We'll have to travel pretty far to find one and I don't think Aaliyah wants us to wander too far away with my siblings looking for me."

Aaliyah smiled. "And I'll be sure never to let you go." Leaning forward, her lips grazed against his softly. His laid back actions of how he undressed her made her smile, the soft fabric slid down her skin, all the way down, even down her legs. It amused her how confident they were together, even when some would be slightly put off by the fact they were naked in front of the opposite sex. It made her skin fire with goosebumps when he touched her. Stepping backwards, she moved into the shower, water splashing lightly across her waist due to her position against the back wall.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:14 am

Kiba couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle as he saw the cheek redden as he touched it, an obvious show of her blush. “Yeah I have to agree with you there, I know that’s what you want to do but it’s just so risky right now. Especially for you Akiko”, he said softly. “I don’t know what I would do if I let something happen to you”, he remarked slowly. “We’ll come up with something fun, I promise”

Shino closed his eyes, feeling the soft kiss come across his own lips with the power of a thousand shinobi. It made his skin crawl, mainly due to the bugs, but just the love that he felt from her was so strong. He would give anything that their dream would come true, he loved her so much. As Aaliyah stepped backwards into the warm water Shino was not hesitant at all to immediately follow. It was amazing how much of a change she created in him, he was even more confident around her than he normally was. She was the answer for everything. Hot water began to trail over Shino now that he had joined her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Akiko sighed. "Doesn't Konoha have a hot spring?" She asked, knowing that they were separated by gender. They had private ones that were smaller for couples or parties, but they were much deeper in certain parts. Moving closer to him, she rested her forehead against his and smiled. "As long as you spend the day with me, I'll be ok with it." She leaned in to kiss his lips deeply.

As Shino moved closer to her, hot droplets of water started to fall from his chest and shoulders onto her body. It made her shudder a little; her cool skin being exposed to such small amounts of heat. Besides his body, but even that was just a tease. Her arms returned to their rightful place on his shoulders; lacing around his neck as he drew closer, kissing him. "I love you..." She whispered, her hands sliding down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Kiba scratched his chin as the thought of hot springs came to mind. He was fairly certain that there were but he had never been himself. HE could’ve sworn that Naruto had mentioned going to one sometimes with his sensei. “Yeah I think there are, I’m not sure if there are any in the city…..we’d have to check”, he said with a small nod as he rested his head against Akiko’s. “As long as were together we will be happy”, he whispered before slowly kissing her, holding it as long as he could.

The feel of hot water was only a distraction to what Aaliyah provided him. Her face was that of an angel, something that he would never want to take his eyes away from if he had the chance. Her hands moved around his neck, wrapping softly around his skin. He returned the kiss lovingly, not in an act of passion. God he loved her so much. “I love you too…..god I love you so much”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Akiko continued to hold onto him. The way he was with her, so soft, and sweet, and delicate. It was as if she was a one of a kind piece of porcelain that was so easily broken and lost. He catered to her, held her, sheltered her in a way that her family had never done. He treated her like she was perfect in his eyes; a way that no one else treated her, and a love that she felt burning inside her. She'd do anything for him, and knew that he'd do it for her. Returning his kiss, she smiled, pushing against him gently, mimicking his actions just as she had previously done whenever they kissed.

Aaliyah let her back touch against the wall as he moved closer, his arms morphing into her body, becoming one with her. It seemed that whenever they were together they became one. It made him feel completely weightless. Smiling into their embrace, she felt his lips separate, creating a hole between their souls that didn't belong. "I know how much you love me..." Her hand slid over his chest, her fingers loosely holding her hand above his strong beating heart.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:38 am

Kiba couldn’t help but smile as it seemed like Akiko remembered how to perfectly match what they were doing. Even after so many months she hadn’t lost her touch at all. He smiled and continued the dance of their lips for another minute before slowly pulling away. He leaned down and rubbed his nose against hers. “You know, I love you a ton”, he said with a small laugh as he looked into her eyes. “More than you know”

As Aaliyahs whispered those words and said that she knew how much he loved her, Shino couldn’t help but begin to feel his pulse quicken extremely. He let out a soft breath as he tried to slow it down, but with her there was no point. He just smiled as he it continued to beat at the quick speed, his very heart showing how much it loved her. He smiled and leaned his head softly against hers, their foreheads meeting. He raised a hand and gently touched her cheek, their presence just being enough for each other. If Shino died right there, he’d die with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Akiko smiled into their kisses, but was somewhat disappointed when he broke it. Looking up into his eyes, she blinked, and smiled. "I love you a ton too!" Her arms lightly circled his neck, but could barely hold in her excitement. Being around him made her want to do things she normally didn't. Almost like she wanted to take more risks around him because of how much she wanted him to love her... He was so sweet, nothing like what she was used too.

Aaliyah smirked, feeling his pulse instantly spike to almost double what she'd found to be normal for him. Her hand slid over his chest, almost daringly. His forehead met hers, and she smiled. "I love you..." She whispered, the hand on his back snaking up into his soaking wet hair, letting her fingers lose one another in his jet black hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Kiba couldn’t help but smile as Akiko replied that she loved him a ton as well. It made him feel good inside, knowing that she really did feel the same way about him as he did for her. They really did have love, even if Aaliyah didn’t believe them yet. She would see eventually. As her arms wrapped around his neck he lightly tightened his embrace on her and held her close, closing his eyes as they remained close.

Shino smiled contently as he felt Aaliyah’s hands moving across his chest and through his thick black hair. He sighed contently as she remained close to him, their love feeling like it was connected by a thousand steel walls. It was forever protected, something that could never be destroyed or stopped. “God I love you”, he whispered a little more softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:25 am

He held onto her tightly, keeping her close, and it made her smile. Resting her cheek on his shoulder. "You smell good." She whispered, holding onto him with the same amount of force he held her with. It was clear that she wanted to stay beside him. His grip was because he never wanted her to leave; and she never wanted to leave. Cuddling up close to him, she moved a bit closer. "You're really sweet, Kiba-kun. Do you want to go shopping again?"

Aaliyah smiled at him, unable to contain a laugh. Her hand slid from his chest down to his navel, swept backwards over his back and pulled him closer. Leaning forward to kiss him, her lips gently grazed against his. It was a short, but sweet and passionate kiss. When it broke, she looked up at him. "We should finish this shower before we end up taking much longer than first intended." She teased, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:34 am

Kiba couldn’t help but smile as Akiko had said that he smelt good. He hadn’t really thought about it, but he spent most of his time analyzing other people and their scents that he never really took his own scent in. “Well I’m sure you smell much better”, he assured her as he held her close. What she asked next couldn’t help but make him laugh. The memories of last time poured in. “Shopping for what exactly?”

As Aaliyah pulled him closer Shino did as she asked, but his gaze did not remove itself from her face. She was truly the most beautiful thing that he had ever seen, but not in the way that most men would view her. Her face was the best part of her, it was where the sweet words of her heart could take form, it was where the emotions of her heart poured out from her eyes. How he loved her so, and he only hoped that she felt one hundredth of the way he loved her. “You’re probably right”, he said with a small chuckle as he felt the kiss on his neck.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:47 am

Akiko looked up at him. "I don't know... whatever you want." She smiled at him happily. "We could get you something if you want?" Smiling, she moved away from him, her hands on his chest. There was a sweet look on her face and her face seemed to be glowing. "I love you, but it's whatever you want to do." She shrugged. "I just like walking around. I hate being inside and doing nothing. And Aaliyah doesn't seem to want us alone... soo..." she smiled at him happily. "What do you think?"

Shino seemed really keen on being closer to her, and she wanted the same thing. Being near and always around him was something that Aaliyah wanted more than anything. Her face seemed to glow a little when she saw him. Washing out her hair, she smiled at him, rinsing it with water. Putting shampoo in her hair, she worked it up into a lather, which dripped down her soft skin. "Come here." She pulled him over to her, putting more of her shampoo into her hand and started to wash lather up his hair. A smile came to her lips, and she laughed a little. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:55 am

Kiba had to admit that there were a few new jackets that he had been looking into getting, but recent events had kinda distracted him from getting it. “well that doesn’t sound like too bad of an idea”, he said with a smile. “As long as you help me pick what to buy”, he added with a smile as he kissed Akiko’s forehead. “I’m sure walking around Konoha wouldn’t be bad, can’t stay inside forever after all”, he pointed out.

Shino at first began to reach for the soap to wash his body, thinking that they were just going to get done and get out right now. He turned to see Aaliyah washing her long and soft hair, smiling as he watched her do it. She really did have lovely hair after all, how did she keep it up? He would have to look into that, maybe he could buy her some products that would allow her to take even more care of her hair. Would she like that though? “huh?”, he asked before she suddenly pulled him over, her hands going through his hair so that she could wash it for him. He smiled as he just gazed at her. “Thank you…….Aaliyah”, he said her name softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 am

Akiko laughed and nodded. "Do you want to go now?" She asked, leaning into his hips. "Or do you want to wait to tell Aaliyah we're we're going?" She tilted her head to the side. Her hair moved over her body. It was much longer than before, trailing down her body attractively. "I love spending time with you." She picked up a piece of bacon and held it in front of his lips. "Want some?"

Aaliyah smiled at him, laughing slightly. "You weren't going to call me some other girl's name, where you?" She asked, her tone teasing. Kissing him, she smiled, wrapping her arms around him as she washed his hair. "Don't take it personally. I know you can wash yourself. I just like helping." She stuck out her tongue and finished washing his hair. "I love you too." She said, leaning forward, her lips moving against his.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:15 am

Kiba thought about it for a second. “We should probably wait, just to be safe and all with Aaliyah and Shino. Who knows maybe Aaliyah wants to help Shino get a change of clothes”, he pointed out. “The dude doesn’t have a large variety after all”, he commented before glancing down at Akiko. “I love spending time with you too Akiko, and yes I would definitely love some”, he said before opening his mouth to let Akiko slip the bacon in for him.

Shino couldn’t help but let out a laugh as Aaliyah implied that his pause was because he was so distracted. “Sometimes I just forget the simplest things around you…….I just care about you when you’re around. Nothing else matters”, he said softly. “I never get offended by your actions, you do it because you care”, he said softly. As their lips met Shino closed his eyes softly. In the darkness all he could feel was Aaliyah’s lips, and the heart that beat through her body. He could feel the love, and it made all the difference.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:21 am

Akiko tilted her head to the side slightly. Laughing, she nodded. "It's hard to imagine Aaliyah putting up with that. You should see all the clothes in her room. She makes more than she can wear. My sister has Aaliyah make her clothes. She borrows Aaliyah's too but they don't always fit her. Ai-nee-san is bigger than Aaliyah is. And Ai-nee-san makes fun of me all the time because I'm so much flatter than she is." Closing her eyes, she sighed. "She doesn't like me that much..."

Aaliyah smiled. "So when your other girlfriend is here, she's all that matters too?" She questioned, moving her hand through his hair. stepping backwards, she rinsed out hers and then started to wash off her body. Looking up at him, she shrugged. "I'm just teasing you." Leaning up, she kissed him, and ran her hand over his chest. "You're all mine, I'll never let you go and I'm never going to share you." She whispered, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next