Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:39 am

Kasumi Asogi

"No... You will be my slave...", the Wolf King reassured him of the hoplessness of the situation as Akane stepped forward and bound Hazumi's hands. That would have been the last thing Hazumi saw or heard before everything went black from Akane bashing the back of Hazumi's head with the blunt end of her sword.

Light shined through the barred window of a cold stone cell that had been the home of many a poor creature. The walls were covered in rambling writing and graffeti, the beds made merely of odd hay and the toilet was nothing more then a hole in the ground at one corner. The front was heavily barred and exposed so that guards could see everything that was happening at all times. Not that they seemed to care as all four of them sat in the middle of the cell block around a large, round table playing cards and betting away their weekly wages.

Kasumi pushed herself up off the hay as she looked at her bandaged hand before checking her other wounds to find them all dressed and attended too. Even her broken nose had been put back in place and had medical tape across it to hold it in position. She looked around in confusion, unsure what had happened between when she had passed out and now. The memory of Hazumi being pierced through the stomach by an arrow quickly returned to her mind though as turned around on her bed of hay to find Hazumi sleeping beside her, his hand tightly wrapped around her waist.

A tear of happiness formed in her eye as she saw he was still breathing strongly and slid back down onto the bed to lay with him. She kissed his forehead tenderly, not needing to be told why she was still alive after such a vicious night, it was more then obvious to her. Yet another debt she would someday have to repay him. She turned to spoon alongside her beloved as she took in her surrounding, the hopeless situation that was clearly presented as she waited for Hazumi to regain his own strength and awaken. She tried to be strong, helped by Hazumi's sleeping form still holding her but she couldn't help being terrified at the thought of what was coming next...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:55 am

Hazumi

Hazumi didn't feel great. Even with sleep, his body was exhausted from the work, the travel, and the battles that Hazumi had put it through. It would take more than a full day of rest for his body to fully recover, especially when his injures were already taken in to account. His body was in pain, but Hazumi was a shinobi...his life was pain.

His eyes slowly opened as a light shined on to it. At first his vision was blurry, but he felt it returning as he turned his head to see what the weight on his arm was. It was Kasumi, laying beside him and holding on to him. "You know there was a time when I never thought you'd look at me like this" Hazumi said quietly. His throat felt dry and it sounded hoarse. He hadn't had anything to drink or eat in some time and his body was feeling the consequences of it.

"A part of me was so scared...that'd he'd kill you even if I surrendered. Glad to see that my instincts seemed to pay off once again."
Mood: Concerned
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 8 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 8 • Intelligence: 8 • Chakra control: 8
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:12 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi blushed as the first words out of Hazumi's mouth surprised her. Unable to control herself, Kasumi grabbed hold to him and held him close, feeling for once like he was the one of that needed reassuring. She didn't understand what he meant by the last part of what he said but she was beyond happy that he was alright. Their situation was grim but she wasn't going to let that ruin this moment together.

"I'm okay Hazumi, I'm okay", she reassured him, taking his hand in her own and squeezing it to show him that she was real before leaning in and kissing his dry lips briefly, "You saved me, like you always do".

Their touching moment was rudely interupted by a gagging sound coming from the cell next to them. Kasumi looked up to see a blonde haired woman with distinctive fox ears standing at the bars staring down on them with a disturbed look on her face.

"Blarg... Keep it in your pants you two, you're making me nausi... Oh, he's actually pretty cute, you go girl", the woman said as she sat down on her own bed of hay and opened her book back up to the marked page, "Although if you're gonna get lovey dovey can you please do it quietly, some of us are trying to keep what little food they feed us down thanks"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:17 am

Hazumi

Hazumi returned the kiss, his hand cupping Kasumi's cheek as they did this. HE had to touch her, make sure that she was real. A part of him was so scared that this was a dream. He didn't move from his position laying down though, as his body was sore after the work and strain it went through in the last 24 hours.

"After you passed out I ate some soldier pills to try and end the fight. I killed the archer...took out the Wolf King's arm, but after that he grabbed you and he was going to kill you unless I surrendered. I'm sorry...I should have been more careful," he said weakly.

It was at this point that he looked over and saw the girl sitting in the cell next to them. He ignored her compliment for the most part as he tried to sit against the hay in order to get a better look at her. "Sorry but...who exactly are you? Another trespasser like we were?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:41 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi watched in horror as Hazumi tried to sit up. She aided him, throwing his arm over her shoulder and shifted him upright a bit more, despite her own shoulder injury causing her pain and making her grit her teeth. She didn't let it stop her though, as she plumped up the hay a bit to let Hazumi rest a little easier.

The woman laughed as Hazumi asked if she was a trepasser and closed her book again, scooching over to the wall, leaning against the two foot stone wall that seperated the floor from the bars. Probably designed so the prisoners couldn't harass each other to much while they were sleeping. She put her chin in the palm of her hand as she looked across at her two new neighbours.

"Trespassing, huh? If it was merely trespassing they would have just killed you and added your bodies to the warnings. Nope, we're the star attractions", the woman chuckled to herself, her Kitsune spirit seemingly unphased by her own terrible predictament, "The wolves go on a regular hunting trip to the land of Hot Springs, they find sport in hunting my people, apparently the Kitsune are 'worthy prey' to them, who figured. They kill most of the groups they ambush and take a single trophy... Guess who drew the short straw. I'm Sakura btw, Sakura Imada. And who might you be tall, scarred and handsome?"

Sakura asked as she offered her hand to shake. With a twisted, jealous look on her face, and a distrusting nature toward Kitsune because of the last one she met, Kasumi quickly took Sakura's hand before Hazumi could and shook it, "I'm Kasumi Asogi".

Sakura nodded, before looking down at Hazumi, obviously fishing for his name as well.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:47 am

Hazumi

A Kitsune? Hazumi had only met one in his life, and that was Sayuri during the battle where the Yakuza were finally defeated. This would make Sakura only the second one he ever met. Still, Hazumi knew enough about them to know that they were dangerous. For now though, the enemy of my enemy was a friend. Hazumi had to take what allies he could get while they recovered. Apparently the Wolf King had some plan to use them for a main attraction...but what the hell did that mean anyway?

"Hazumi," he said simply as an introduction. "Sorry, I'd shake your hand but...fighting off a whole pack of wolves really took it out of me. They were going to just kill us but I fought back and killed all of the Wolf King's soldiers he had with him. Along with that I kinda ripped his arm off too," Hazumi said as he smiled at the memory.

There was one rule you learned in the Hunter Corp: If it bled, it could die. This Wolf King was capable of death, and Hazumi had a feeling the good king was going to be recognizing his mortality for some time. Hard to forget you had an arm missing after all.

Hazumi looked back towards Sakura again. "You said that we were the main attraction. The main attraction for what though? What are they planning on doing with us? Why didn't they just kill us and be done with it?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:15 am

Kasumi Asogi

"Oh hey, no problem. I gotta say, I'm kind of impressed. I'd say speechless but nobodies ever used that term to describe me", Sakura tried to explain, obviously still joking at her own expense, "I mean... The Wolf King is like, the top dog in these parts. I honestly thought there wasn't a creature alive that could hurt him... Except maybe a Bijuu or a Jinchuriki. Any personal enemy of the Wolf King is about as close to a friend as I'll ever get these days".

Kasumi wasn't listening to her dribble. She was to concerned with Hazumi's well being, not mincing words with one of those she-devils. Crawling on her hands and knees because of her leg injury, she made her way over to the two tin cups that were sitting by the bar door of the cell. She was thankful that they were full of water as she grabbed them both and brought them over to the bed of hay. She held it tightly in her hands, like it was precious gold and offered it to Hazumi in the hopes it would help.

"Why do you think they leave me here unchained with my flower intact? They like to pit us against their champion fighters, of course. Dumb dogs, we're simply toys they like chewing on", Sakura explained, rolling up her sleeve and releasing the transformation seal in that area to reveal the wolves true brutality. 

Her real arm was mangled, scars sat atop of scars, claw marks slashed their way down her arm and several that looked like old bite wounds ran amongst it as well. To drive the point across, she turned around so her back faced them and dropped her shirt, releasing the transformation in that area as well to show off more grizzlely old wounds. There was barely a single section of original skin across her back anymore. Pulling her shirt back up and zippering it in the front again, she turned around with a solemn look on her face.

"If you fight their champions, you're lucky. There are beasts in Snow Country that are far worse to fight then these stupid dogs", Sakura told them in all honesty.

"You're the lucky one... It's your little girlfriend who will suffer the most, be grateful they left her here with you. These dogs ain't gentlemen, you understand?", Sakura continued, visibly shivering as she tried to push away memories that were resurfacing, "Better to die in the arena I say".

Visably frightened, Kasumi sat down next to Hazumi and took his hand again, as if needing the reassurance that he wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:23 am

Hazumi

Hazumi took the cup as it was offered to him. "Thank you Kasumi," he said before easing the cup in to his mouth. For all he knew this was all the water they would get for a long time. He made sure to drink it slow and enjoy it, not wanting to drop a single drop. The guards didn't look like the type that were going to refill it for him if he spilled at all. He finished the drink before setting the cup down and thanking Kasumi again.

"I am sorry for what you have suffered through," Hazumi said as he looked at the wounds that Sakura had to have endured in her time here. These were old wounds, though Hazumi wasn't an expert on injuries. She had been here for some time, perhaps not years...but a decent time if her injuries looked that old. Hazumi had no idea what kind of nightmares she had to stay awake through in her time here. "If I had my chakra I would try and heal your injuries myself," he offered.

"I know a few things about scars myself," Hazumi mumbled as he held his arms up and looked at the burns and tears. Each knife cut he remembered, the tip cutting in to his body as he tried to keep what information he could away from the Yakuza. Hazumi knew that even if he told them, they would kill his family. They did it anyway, and that was when Hazumi had the strength to escape and fight through the guards. It was the beginning of his journey for justice...one that he had succeeded with Kasumi on.

When he felt Kasumi's hand squeeze his, Hazumi felt a bit of strength return as he squeezed back. "Don't be afraid Kasumi," he whispered before looking towards Sakura. "They've seen my strength. I ripped the arm of their King off, why would they send me out to fight. They must know that whatever monster they send out I can kill. I've spent my whole life killing, and I'm not going to slow down just because I'm outnumbered and captured. I'll slay everything they throw at me...nothing will stop me."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:43 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi smiled back at Hazumi as he told her not to be afraid. It seemed like such an obvious thing to say but when it came from Hazumi, it just seemed reassuring, even if it was impractical. She set her own cup aside for the moment, determined not to give into her thirst just yet. She didn't know if she was going to need the rest of the water to try and nurse Hazumi back to strength and there was no sense in wasting it on herself.

Sakura burst out laughing as Hazumi's statement, "You're cute, Hun. I hope you never lose that spirit".

"He means it. I've seen him fight, he could crush this entire village at full power if he wanted too", Kasumi told Sakura adamently, believing whole heartedly in what she said. Or she would have if Sakura didn't laugh at her too.

"You think they're going to send you in at full strength? You're both fooling yourselves. Not all of those scars are from the arena. Some are from when they tortured me to soften me up BEFORE the arena... And some are when they tortured me just because I won in the arena. Any advantage you have, they will take it away, by force if necessary. You fight by their rules and in doing so, you help train their warriors to be stronger", Sakura explained.

"Welcome to hell, it'll be nice to have a bit of company for a change..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:49 am

Hazumi

Ah, so that was the kicker. They'd never let Hazumi fight at full strength. They'd keep him weak, hurt him, beat him, torture him...never allow him to be at full strength. Damn, Hazumi now regretted using such a powerful jutsu against the Wolf King. Perhaps if he held back, he could have faked being weaker than he really was, trick the wolves in to gaining him some strength back.

"I won't yield" Hazumi said as he placed his hand against the ground. He used his strength and started pushing himself up until he could stand. His chains weighed down on his arms, but he only continued to stand taller until he was at his full height. He drew in breath to regain his strength as he tried to force his body to heal faster. His will couldn't be broken, no matter what these rabid dogs did to him. "Whatever warriors they send at me, I'll gouge their eyes out and kill them...I won't let him have the last laugh. I'll kill every one of his soldiers until he regrets what he did. I'll never yield...never again," Hazumi said as he looked towards Sakura.

"We are not going to die here."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:15 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi panicked at first as Hazumi started to stand up, unsure if she should let him but eventually resigned herself to her inability to stop him. Even if she wanted to, she doubt she could stand herself, the injury to her thigh was still making it difficult for her. To Kasumi it really didn't matter where they were or what was going to happen, as long as they stayed together and had each other, it wouldn't be a problem staying in high spirits.

"Well if you can escape this place, you'd be the first", Sakura told them, rolling her eyes. It was a story she had heard numerous times over the years of incarceration. Escape this and escape that. She had yet to see someone do it, although she hadn't heard of anyone ever injurying the Wolf King either, so many this wasn't the time for her cynicism.

"Right now though? I'd be preparing yourselves. They'll leave you both to heal and then in comes the torture. I'd keep little miss firecracker close by if you know what's good for ya. They might be stupid dogs, but they're smart enough to know how to break a mans spirit without ever laying a finger on him", Sakura warned him, just to make sure he knew what he was truly in for. The couple was kind of cute together and she already didn't want to see any harm come to them.

"I can take care of myself, thanks", Kasumi asked her in an irritated tone. It was clear that Kasumi didn't like this woman. Not only was she a Kitsune, not only was she completely rude and disrespectful but she also had way to much interest in Hazumi alone and for some reason that was irking her quite a bit. Was she actually jealous of a tramp like her?

"Right, right, big strong type, totally didn't get your boyfriend captured or anything, huh?", Sakura said as she returned to reading her book, sensing the vibes in the room, "Regardless, anything they do to you, short, red and busty, is going to be entirely to hurt him".

"But... I...", Kasumi sighed and sat down on the bed of hay, putting he head between her legs as she pondered the Kitsune's words. She hadn't thought of it that way yet, she prayed it wasn't true but there was always room for doubt in Kasumi's heart.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:22 am

Hazumi

Sakura was right. Now wasn't the time to be showing off, he needed to rest if they were going to come in and torture him. As much as he hated it, he was going to have to rest up before it came. He was going to need what strength he could get back. He nodded before sitting back down, eventually moving in to a laying position between Kasumi and the next cell.

Hazumi could tell that Kasumi already disliked the woman. He thought it might be a good to keep them away from each other for now.

"That's not fair for you to say," Hazumi chimed in as he looked towards Sakura. "What happened wasn't her fault. We traveled the whole day and were exhausted. Had we been at full strength, we would have won the fight. I'm the one that allowed us to get captured. Had I hidden us better, or moved faster...we wouldn't be here right now" Hazumi admitted as he looked over towards Kasumi, seeing how upset she was.

"We'll get out of here," he said before reaching over and grabbing her hand. When she looked up he just smiled at her. "I promise that we'll both get out of here. We're going to be okay," he added before moving to close his eyes. "Right now we both need to rest though...stay close to me. I don't want them to take you while I sleep."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi looked up as Hazumi took her hand after telling off Sakura. She smiled down at him in return but she still couldn't shake the thought in her head that Sakura had placed there. For the moment, she did her best not to let it phase her to much, especially if she going to get any kind of rest. She kept Hazumi's hand tight in hers as she slid in next to him laying her head down on the hay.

She tried to close her eyes and sleep but she couldn't bring herself to try. Her thoughts were to clouded with regret and fear. She had seen the sort of power that Kitsune had at their disposal first-hand and the fact that one were sitting in a cell for what sounded like years only scared her further. If the Kitsune had resigned herself to an inevitable fate, are we just being silly thinking we can escape? I hope not.

"... Sakura?", Kasumi whispered, sitting up a little so she wasn't whispering to close to Hazumi's ear.

"Yeah, Hun?", the Kitsune asked in an almost motherly tone as she could hear the fear in Kasumi's voice.

"Do you ever get scared anymore?", Kasumi asked sincerely in a whisper, trying to find some sort of clarity over the emotions she was feeling.

"I'm still scared, sweetheart. Everyday. Get some rest, you need your strength to help Hazumi through this", the Kitsune replied, as Kasumi took her advice and scooched down beside Hazumi and closed her eyes. Sleep didn't find her easily, but Hazumi's presence beside her eventually allowed her to drift away...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:28 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi dozed off rather quickly. His fatigue was eating at him, and he was going to need to get his strength back as soon as he could. By the time that Sakura and Kasumi had their conversation, the Kounin was breathing lightly as he regained his stamina from the injuries and the travel. He was going to need all the rest he could get.

Hazumi's eyes opened up as a ray of light hit them in the morning. He had no idea how long he had been asleep, but it seemed like he had slept through the night. He glanced over at his sleeping girlfriend, smiling as he saw how comfortable she looked. He leaned over and kissed her forehead, just wanting to touch and feel her as they were in this scary situation. He gripped her hand and squeezed it once, but otherwise remained silent. He didn't want to disturb her rest.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:16 am

Kasumi Asogi

"Good, your awake", came a voice from outside the cell, one of the wolves standing just in front of the bars as the door slide open and six guards stormed in armed to the teeth, "This will make things much easier".

"The male's been marked for 'arena training', make sure he gets there in time for them to begin his first 'lessons'", the wolves said with a chuckle as he looked down on the humans.

"And his little bitch boss?", one of them asked, grabbed Kasumi arm and yanking her forward toward them waking her up with a scream of fright, "We leaving her here?"

"No, Lady Akane has something special planned for her. She's to be taken to the transplant ward of the hospital A.S.A.P.", as he double checked his schedule sheet as Kasumi stared up at him in fear as he gave her a sinister sneer.

Sakura sat on the opposite side of her cell, as far away from Hazumi and Kasumi as she could. 
She knew what was coming, she had hoped that they would be asleep when they came, it would have made it easier, they could have just mistakened it as a bad dream. For once the Kitsune was speechless, as she read her book, her back turned to Hazumi and Kasumi's plight. There was nothing she could do for them now, she had done all she could to prepare them. All she could hope for was that they managed to hold onto that spirit she had seen earlier and pray that it was something more then mere boasting.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:27 am

Hazumi

Hazumi's face shrunk as he heard that they were planning on taking Kasumi to something of a hospital. Transplant ward? He had no idea what they were going to do, but he knew it wouldn't be good. "Stay strong Kasumi, I'll come back. You have to come back to!" Hazumi shouted as he tried to look at Kasumi as they were taken opposite directions.

Hazumi walked with the guards, not fighting or causing them any trouble. Hazumi knew that if he fought back or struggled too much, they were going to hurt Kasumi as a way to punish him. "What kind of lessons are these? Your King is aware that I know how to fight. So where are you taking me?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:45 am

Kasumi Asogi

"Zumi-kun! ZUMI-KUN!", Kasumi yelled after Hazumi as they dragged them away into different directions, struggling against the guards as they forcibly dragged her away.

The guards marched Hazumi down the hall as they escorted him through the lower levels of the prison. Screams echoed louder with each level they ventured down, the smell of decay filled the air, as if it had baked itself into the walls long ago. Suffering was everywhere as not a single prisoner seemed to be unharm in someway. Many sported stumps in place of perfectly good limb, while others brandished scars that made Sakura's look like mere flesh wounds.

The guards chuckled as Hazumi asked why he would need lessons in combat, seemingly amused by his comment, as if they had been waiting patiently for him to ask. The lead guard scoffed as he poked Hazumi in the back with his spear to make sure he kept up his pace.

"We can't have you hurting the kiddies now, can we? And seeing as how the King says those little chains hold such a weight on you, we thought we'd do the nice thing and relieve you of that stress my friend. Ya know, take a load off", the guard quipped, causing the remainder of the group to burst into laughter.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:49 am

Hazumi

Hazumi kept moving forward, especially when the spear tip pressed in to his back. Even when the revelation was made, Hazumi's eyes only widened as he realized what they were saying. Hazumi glanced down at his wrists, seeing the shackles that had burned in to his flesh the same day that his wife and daughter had left this world. They meant to remove them...

Hazumi forced his eyes closed before opening them again. So, this was how the King wanted to play did he? If these wolf bastards wanted a show, Hazumi was going to give them one. "This is going to hurt like hell, though I'm sure he already knows that doesn't he?" Hazumi asked as he allowed the guards to lead as he followed between them. "The shackles are burned in to my skin...they aren't going to slip off."

Thankfully, Hazumi was an amazing shinobi. As long as he had his hands and legs, he could fight. Whatever this King wanted to see, Hazumi would not give him the satisfaction of feeling like he broke Hazumi. They were going to win this.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:59 am

Kasumi Asogi

"Dawww, poor little Monkey. Ya hear that boys, his shackles don't slip off. In that case... We're going to enjoy listening to how long you can scream for", the lead guard said with a chuckled before he stopped Hazumi in front of a large double door.

Two of his escorts pulled them open as the spear dug into his back once again, proding him inside. Recently deceased prisoners still hung on some of the racks inside, as the entire room was decorated from floor to ceiling with devices designed to produce unspeakable agony in a subject. 

They continued passed most of them, however, and stopped in the center of the room, where a chair with steel restraints sat. A rather uniquely scarred man stood on the other side of the chair, sharpening a scapel to a razors edge as he grinned at his newest victim.

"He looks weaker then I thought he would. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy ripping metal from your flesh", he said in a disturbingly emotionless tone as he motioned for the guards to have Hazumi sit down in the chair, "... I beg you to resist, nothing would give me more satisfaction...".
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:04 am

Hazumi

Hazumi moved through the doors as prompted, moving along as he thought about how much he knew this was going to hurt. The flesh on his wrist was going to be torn right off if these animals had their way. Hazumi would give anything to fight them, smash their skulls in...but he couldn't do that. If he made a move now, surely Hazumi would seal Kasumi's fate. Whatever hell he was walking in to, he'd have to accept it.

Hazumi's attention fell on the man, someone that clearly enjoyed causing pain and death upon victims for himself. Hazumi moved as the guards helped him in the chair, feeling them use the metal restraints to pin his arms and legs down. Hazumi allowed it all to happen, knowing there was no way to resist.

Hazumi closed his eyes as he had a feeling they weren't going to knock him out for this. He'd have to concentrate through the agony. "Do your worst...and I promise that I will do the same one day."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:26 am

Kasumi Asogi

It was already night again by the time the guards dragged Hazumi down the hall way into the cell block. Sakura sat at her cell door, watching them intently as they came in, a relieved expression on her face to even see the man again. She instantly knew he was alive, as sadistic as these guards could be, they weren't evil enough to dump a dead body into a fresh cell.

"He's back, Hun. Hazumi's back", Sakura said, looking over at Kasumi as she sat in the dark corner of the back wall where the guards had dumped her hours ago. Sakura wasn't sure how well she was holding up as she had barely spoken more then two words since she had been returned. The Kitsune knew that Hazumi's presense would cheer her up though... The poor girl needed something right about now.

The Guards dumped Hazumi back into the cell with Kasumi, slamming and locking the door behind him as they walked off laughing, swapping stories about how much pain they watched him endure. Sakura moved back to the bars seperating her cell from theirs, kneeling down to try and get a better look at Hazumi's condition.

"Z-Zumi-kun?", Kasumi voice came from the corner as she slowly started to crawl toward him, "Zumi-kun, answer me...".

Sakura panicked quickly, knowing that this really wasn't a good time for this. She tried her best to speak quickly as Kasumi got closer to the light, "Listen Hazumi, you gotta stay calm, everythings alright they didn't physically hurt her much but they did-"

Sakura stopped as Kasumi crawled into the light, showing Hazumi the full extent of what Akane's wickedness had brought upon the crimson haired kunoichi. Sakura sighed as she looked at Kasumi's injuries for the first time since night had fallen. Her eyes were heavily bandaged, bloody marks in the bandages showed roughly where both of her eyes had previously been behind them. Despite being bandaged tightly, blood had still managed to trickle down her cheeks, looking like she was crying tears of blood.

"Z-Zumi-kun? Are you here? Please say something. Please speak to me", Kasumi asked again as she kept crawling forward, using a single hand to feel around for her lover, desperate to find him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:44 pm

Hazumi

Agony, that was the one word that could describe how he felt now. The guards dragged him by his injury as the shinobi could barely walk on his own. Having shackles ripped from your hands and taking a great deal of your flesh with it was only so bearable. Hazumi could only feel his raw flesh, as if the very air itself was acid to the skin. Sakura would see that much of his muscles and what lay beneath the flesh was visible because of the hack jaw that they did. It was done well enough to keep him alive...barely.

Hazumi looked up before he could fully listen to Sakura's warning. What he saw made his heart skin. As soon as he saw the bandages over those eyes, he knew that they had done to her. But why? Kasumi had a Byakugan but it was only one eye, why would they take the other too? It was just to be cruel. These creatures were heartless, barbaric, cruel, they were everything that Hazumi hated in existence.

In the moment that he saw the scared Kasumi crawling forward, begging for Hazumi to say something so she could know he was there; Hazumi made a decision. Whatever these wolves wanted from him, he'd hand them out in droves. IF they were going to make him a gladiator, they would lose every man they sent out in the cruelest of ways. They were all guilty, and they all deserved to burn. Hazumi had spent many years learning how to kill quickly because he hated making people suffer.

Until they escaped and Hazumi took their revenge on the Wolf King, he was throwing all of his mercy out the window.

"I'm here Kasumi," Hazumi said as he used his legs to push forward so that he got closer to her. He reached out a hand and took her own in it. He didn't want her to feel the flesh just yet, not until he told her what happened. Besides, it would hurt like hell if she touched it on accident. "I'm right here...I'm okay," he uttered as he looked her over. "I don't understand...why would they do this to you?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Sakura knew she was going to have to take a look at those injuries of Hazumi's at some point. Unlike Kasumi, it seemed that they were more content to allow his wounds to stay open, probably hoping he would develop an infection, just to make him suffer a little more. She was going to have to clean and bandage them at some point but for the moment, Sakura decided to let the two have their lovers moment, a bit of pain relief after all that agony would do them more good then harm.

"Akane wanted to take away 'my power', so she had them crave out Hotaru's eye and  transplant it into herself", Kasumi explained, her voice trembling a little as she spoke, gripping the hand Hazumi offered her tightly, using its placement to try and picture where his face would be, "But she couldn't figure out how it worked and flew into a rage when I told her to go to hell, like I knew you would have... So she had them slowly gouged out my other eye until I told her what she wanted to know. I'm sorry, Zumi-kun, I just wanted it to stop".

Sakura sighed in the background as she ripped another long strip of fabric from her dress, hanging it across the horizontal bars to use as bandages for Hazumi later on. She really needed some sort of disinfectant as well but she knew that would be harder to get her hands on, she was going to have to make do with using her cup of water to try and clean his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Hazumi

So it was that stupid wolf princess, that what was this was about. She was impressed with Kasumi's ability to use the Byakugan and wanted it for herself. When it didn't work, she took her anger out on Kasumi. To take someone's eyes was to make them almost completely defenseless. People could learn without them, but after so many years of having eyes...what could you do?

Hazumi lifted Kasumi's hands so she could touch his face. He just allowed her to do what she wanted for a time, though he held back his own tears. He was angry and sad for her...but he would not cry. Kasumi hated tears, and he would not use them now.

"They'll pay for this Kasumi. I swear they will pay for this," Hazumi whispered as he looked at the girl who couldn't return his gaze. "I'll kill them all if I have to, one at a time," he uttered so not even Sakura could hear it. "STay strong for me, I'll rip that eye out of Akane and get it back to you. I give you my word....and you know I've always kept my promises."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Kasumi Asogi

"Cuuute, I hope you keep that spirit in the Arena, you stupid Monkey", came an all to familar teenage girls voice from the bars behind them.

Akane stood there surrounded by guards as she looked down on the pathetic state the once powerful shinobi had been reduced too. Akane chuckled to herself as she stared down at Hazumi, her natural red eye having the company of the new white eye of a Hyuuga in the other socket beside it. The grin on her face was one of absolute victory as the spoilt child had gotten everything she wanted so far but Kasumi's suffering at Akane's hands hadn't yet come to its conclusion.

Kasumi gripped Hazumi's hand tightly to try and stop it trembling in fear as she heard Akane's voice speak to them. She took her hand away from Hazumi's face in fear that showing to much affection toward him might incur Akane's wrath further. She had suffered at that miserable girls hands already, she didn't want that sadistic bitch moving on the Hazumi, not when it seemed like he had come away relatively unscathed from his torture as far as she could tell. Or else he was simply putting on a strong front to hide how much pain he was truly in. After all, it wasn't like she could see what they had done to him.

"I just came to thank your little girlfriend for this gift. It's truly an amazing ability, much more fitting for someone of my caliber of warrior", Akane said, chuckling as she thought about advantage the byukagan would give her, "You should of heard her screaming your name, she was so sure you were going to burst through the operating room door at any moment. But he didn't come for you did he Ka-chan... DID HE?!", Akane yelled, slamming her palm against the bars to make them rattle.

"You dishonored me in front of my own father, knocking me down with a SINGLE technique. HE YELLED AT ME FOR MY WEAKNESS!", Akane screamed in a rage before taking a breath and composing herself, "But now you're power is my own and you will spend the rest of your miserable life in darkness, never able to look upon the face of your beloved again. It's such a tragic tale, don't you think? Almost, touching in a way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next