Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:57 am

Hazumi

Hazumi and Kasumi went from area to area, just looking to enjoy the sights and sounds for now. No strangers just walked up and started making friends, they got a feel for the area first. That was just how normal people acted. They tried various foods, watched people dance, and saw some amazing words of art used for decorations at the festival. Hazumi did enjoy it all, he always liked seeing other cultures like this. Something about it just made him feel at ease.

As the vendor tempted Kasumi with all the toys, Hazumi had to hold back his laughter. God he could tell how annoyed Kasumi was getting, despite her best efforts to hide it. Yeah, this was going to be a fun booth. He however, didn't expect the attention to turn towards him. The man's offer was made, and Hazumi immediately knew that he had to do it. Kasumi was so quick to tease him and make him feel uncomfortable, it was about time that he put her in an embarassing situation.

"Well when you say it like that...what do you think folks?" Hazumi asks as he looked to the crowd. The people start to clap and cheer. "Very well, 2 ryu it is" Hazumi said as he set the money down and took the kunai. Hazumi held one in his hand and felt the weight of it. "Haven't thrown knives in a while," he said as he tried to make it look like he was getting used to the weight. He lifted the first kunai and threw it, striking the Kyuubi right in the head. "AHA! One down!" he shouted.

Hazumi went slow and deliberately, the crowd cheering him with each new target hit. Finally Hazumi took the last knife and fired it right at the five tails, hitting it at the edge of the target but still making it. The crowd erupted in to applause and Hazumi just turned and waved at them. "Well sir, I believe you owe me that large wolf"

Once it was given to him, Hazumi turned and handed the wolf off to Kasumi. "Well my dear, what do you think? Do you love it?" I ask and just smile as clearly some of the people are waiting to hear what you have to say.
Mood: Concerned
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 8 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 8 • Intelligence: 8 • Chakra control: 8
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:20 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi stared at the ground, the color of her face akin to a beetroot as Hazumi played to the crowd. There was an animal inside that wanted to rip Hazumi's face off for putting her in such an embarrassing situation but she promised herself she'd make him suffer later on. An eye for an eye, Kasumi thought, repeating her most often used quote. The worst part of all was she knew that Hazumi wouldn't lose. He would hit every single target asked of him with utmost accuracy... And he did.

The look on the vendors face was priceless as he ran the fingers of his right hand through his hair with a sigh. It was as if he couldn't believe that Hazumi had hit each target without a single error. Picking up the wolf stuff animal, he handed it to Hazumi when confronted about the prize.
"Here ya go pal. You boyfriends got quite and arm on him doesn't he?", he said in a soft defeated tone to Kasumi. Kasumi however was to busy trying her dignity during this charade as Hazumi tried to leave her with very little with his last comment.

"You're, like, totally the best boyfriend every", Kasumi told him, in a deliberately ditzy way as she hugged the wolf to her bosom and blew him a kiss. If only her eyes didn't seem to scream 'murder' with every blink, it may have been almost touching.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:31 am

Hazumi

"I know, you can just thank me later" HAzumi said. His smile was genuine even though Kasumi's was not. He could tell by the look on her face that she would tear his head off if it wouldn't blow their cover. "You'll have to name him you know," Hazumi added to put just a bit of a cherry on top of the situation.

Hazumi was about to walk away when a hand was placed on his shoulder. Hazumi tensed for a moment but turned around and saw a man around his age with a smile on his face. "Hello sir, sorry to bother you but my wife and I just adored what you did for your girlfriend," the man said as he motioned to his wife standing next to him. The woman had soft black hair and a calm smile, giving a small bow to Hazumi as they met each other's eyes.

"We were hoping you could join us for the evening. We can tell you aren't from here and this festival needs to be shared with company. Please, join us as we go to the dance floor."

Hazumi glanced over at Kasumi. "What do you think honey?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:37 am

Kasumi Asogi

"How about I call him Chainbreaker, sweetie?", Kasumi said snidely.

Lifting the toy wolf up, Kasumi inspected it for the first time, looking into its eyes. She had to admit, it was a pretty cute, even if she wasn't really into toys. She glanced over at Hazumi, who was still smiling at her. Despite wanting to berate him or one up him, she had to admit that he didn't have to go out of his way to win it for her. Cover or not. Zumi-kun being Zumi-kun I guess, always thinking about everyone but himself, she said to herself before a spark of inspiration hit her.

"I'm going to call him San. Because together, he makes three of us?", Kasumi suggested, somewhat more honestly and openly then her mighty pride would usually allow.

The encounter was taking more left handed turns then she had thought, coming to the sudden realisation that maybe this idea of the festival wasn't as great as she thought. The situation only got worse when they were about to leave the area with her new prize when Hazumi suddenly stopped. Kasumi looked to see what the fuss was about when she witnessed a conversation between the man and Hazumi that must have come straight from her nightmares. Kasumi rolled her eyes in frustration and tried to compose herself when Hazumi brought her back into the conversation. She just needed to think of the situation as a test of her resolve. She would take this as any other challenge and bring on her 'A-Game'.

"Of course, if that's what couples do", Kasumi replied unenthusiasticly, pinching her arm stealthily to let him know she was not happy, "Although I suck at dancing".

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:42 am

Hazumi

"Everyone says that they're terrible at dancing my dear, I'm sure that you're more talented then you like to admit," the stranger said with a chuckle. "Forgive me, I am Fumei and this is my Sanza" he said as his wife bowed her head again before holding on to Fumei's arm. "Come now, I think the music has stopped, so it's a perfect time for us to jump in" he said as he started to walk off with his wife.

Hazumi smiled before glancing back at Kasumi and offering his arm. HE smiled but whispered to her. "Let's play nice...these people seem to like us and they're locals. If we spend some time with them it's possible that we might be able to get the information that we need, so try and show some enthusiasm" he encouraged. He knew that making friends wasn't Kasumi's biggest desire, but he knew that she'd perk up if it would get them closer to the goal.

The pair followed the couple as they went to the middle of the dance floor, and only a moment later a soft song came on. It was a slow dance.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:13 am

Kasumi Asogi

"Fiiine, I guess we might as well give it a shot", Kasumi said, dreading the shame she would bring herself on the dance floor.

Taking Hazumi's arm, she let him head her toward the center of the area. She wasn't sure if Hazumi could tell just how tense she was over the entire situation but the way he told her to show a little more enthusiasm seemed to suggest that he did. This was why she hated the quiet approach, it always led to such embarrassing situations. Things were only made worse by the fact that the band had decided to play a slow song. Of course they were. With a sigh, Kasumi took Hazumi's right hand and placed her left hand on his shoulder. This was one occaison where she had no issues allowing her friend to lead.

"Ninja, care giver, dancer, tell me Zumi-kun, is there anything you can't do?", Kasumi asked teasingly, trying to talk about anything she could, especially when she noticed how 'cozy' the other couples were getting during this slow dance.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:42 am

Hazumi

"When you work alone as long as I have, you kinda have to become a jack of all trades" Hazumi pointed out as he held Kasumi's hip. He knew that she wouldn't like it, but they had to go along with it for now. He lead her along, dancing with her with a grace that was surprising to her. Dance wasn't that different from a battle after all. It was rhythm and poise and confidence, that was all there was to it.

"Let's just hope after this those people will be willing to answer a few questions for us," Hazumi said in his whisper once again. "We need a lead of where to start looking at the very least."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:59 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi had to admit, he was a better dancer then she thought he would be, gliding her across the floor, manuevering around their fellow dances with more grace then she would have given him credit for. There was something about the whole situation that seemed surreal to her, like she was one of those princesses in those dull and poorly written movies she used to watch of Hasumi's TV. They would always dance with Prince charming at some point in the movie, was this where that sort of scene came from?

She tried instead to stay focused on Hazumi though, looking down at her feet a little too frequently to make sure she wasn't stepping out of time. The differences in their height meant that everytime she wanted to look Hazumi in the eyes, she'd have to crane her neck back to stare all the way up. Otherwise she was just staring straight into his chest.

"If they don't spill anything useful, I swear I'll scream after all they've put us through", Kasumi promised, not yet clicking that Hazumi was enjoying himself more then she was.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 am

Hazumi

Hazumi just smiled as he kept going with her. "You really need to let go Kasumi. We'll get the information, even if these people can't help us they'll point us in the proper direction. Remember, one step at a time was how we beat the Yakuza" Hazumi reminded her. After the entire adventure with her, he was glad that she at least put a little bit of faith in him.

"And you should give yourself more credit. You're doing great. Were you practicing while I was off at work?" he teased her back.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:17 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi gave her trademark Hmph at Hazumi as he teased her about her ability to dance. There were times she really wished she could teach him a lesson about messing with her. Although for as long as Kasumi had known him, Hazumi had never been weak enough to be so violently taught. She wasn't really angry with him, persay, she was more frustrated with how many people saw her. The couple would dance past them, giving the pair a heartfelt Aw as the dance continued.

"Probably from wasting so much time watching those crappy midday movies that would come on. It's hard not to pick up things from shlock films like that", Kasumi tried to explain, not wanting to admit that she was probably a better dancer then she had thought in fear of ruining her reputation as a hardnosed warrior.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:20 am

"Oh of course, I'll keep that in mind. Whatever you say" Hazumi said as that smile of his didn't fade away even for a moment. The pair continued the dance for some time, occasionally smiling at the couple that was kind enough to invite them out. It seemed seeing the two dance together was enough for them to like the couple.

What happened next was unexpected though. The music stopped and each couple stopped. However, instead of leaving, each couple leaned in and kissed their partner directly, a passionate kiss that didn't end quickly. Every couple did this, implying that this was a custom or tradition of the dance itself.

"Oh...uh.." Hazumi said as he hadn't expected this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:39 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi watched in horror as every couple on the dance floor gave each other a loving kiss, with more then a few eyes looking in her and Hazumi's direction. Leaning her head against Hazumi's chest Kasumi did the last thing even she expected out of herself, as she began to laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. She looked up, smiling at her friend as the idea of how far they had put their foot in it finally revealed itself. If they had done it her way, this wouldn't have happened but now here poor Hazumi was, stuck in the unfortunate position of kissing her. Even she could tell there was no illegitimate excuse they could use to escape. Stupid customs.

"I guess karma finally come around to bite me in the ass. Looks like you'll finally get that kiss I keep teasing you about", Kasumi said, standing up on her tippy toes to gain a bit more height and pursed her lips. She trusted him with her life, even if it did make her face flash bright red, she knew he would never take advantage of the situation at the least.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:45 am

Hazumi

Laughter, that was something that Hazumi wasn't expecting in this situation. HE just blinked as he heard what she had to say. Apparently she was committed to keeping the tradition up and pulling this off. He was surprised. He figured that she would just insist on being sick or something in order to get out of it. He would have done anything she wanted, but doing it was the last thing he expected her to say.

When she leaned up, that was the biggest surprise for Hazumi. Hearing Kasumi speak of doing it and seeing her move in were two different things. Hazumi felt his heart beat faster. "Pull away when you want to" Hazumi said before moving his lips down to meet with Kasumi's. They met evenly, and Hazumi kissed her for a while. After a few moments though, Hazumi gripped Kasumi's body and leaned her down at an angle, his lips held against her as the kiss seemed very passionate. If Hazumi was trying to sell the deception, he was doing too good of a job as his grip on her tightened.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:10 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi nodded to Hazumi's reassurance and steeled her nerves for what was to come. Even so, the instant she felt his lips press against her own she was surprised, it didn't feel as weird as she thought it was going to. She started to close her eyes as her mind started to go blank, unable to think about her own embarrassment or pride as his lips seemed to absorb her insecurities.
Her heart skipped a beat, however, the instant she felt him grip her waist tightened, pulling her in so close that she could feel the heat radiating off of his body, like a warm blanket. Her hands rested against his chest, feeling his heart flutter as she lost track of just how long they had been embraced like this for. For those moments, nothing seemed to bother her and no mission they were on seemed to matter. Her peaceful security was shattered by the memory of what the mission was really about for her. Hotaru... I'm sorry.

Opening her eyes and softly, but firmly, pushed her friend away as she stepped back. A single tear fell from her eye as she looked up at Hazumi. She stuttered for words but none came to mind, as if their kissed had taken all of the spite she would so readily pepper her speak with.

"I'm sorry Hazumi... Please forgive me", Kasumi pleaded before turning around and running through the crowd, wiping tears from her eyes. It was to much, her mind was unsettled, confused by a flood of conflicting thoughts. She disappeared into a sea of people as she desperately tried to escape the situation she had so flippantly allowed to happen mere moments ago.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:15 am

Hazumi

Hazumi felt the push and immediately eased up as he had promised. However, he looked at her and was surprised to see the tear that was on her face. That combined with the spoken apology only surprised Hazumi more as Kasumi turned and fled. Hazumi just stood there in shock for a time, uncertain of what to say. The couple was speaking to him, but he didn't even hear their words. It didn't seem to matter now.

Hazumi finally seemed to come back to reality as he looked to the couple. "I'm sorry but I have to go...and fix this," Hazumi said before turning and running out of the crowd. HE turned in to an alleyway before leaping on the roof tops and starting to pursue Kasumi. She was good, but he was better and faster. He kept looking, he would be out all night if he had to.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:33 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi wasn't out to hide, she didn't even know why she had ran but she couldn't let him see her like that. She had allowed everything to get out of hand and she had no idea how to fix it. She couldn't attack Hazumi like she did with everything else, especially not the way she was feeling at the moment. He had trusted her not to let it go to far and she allowed herself to be swept away in the moment. She could only imagine what Hazumi must have thought about her now. Even from her place in the heavens, she could feel Hazumi's wife glaring at her, screaming betrayal at her. She didn't even want to think about what Hotaru would have thought if she saw what Kasumi had just allowed to happen.

"Why? Why?", Kasumi sobbed to herself as she sat on top of a loading crane down by the docks, staring out into the harbor. Why would he kiss me like that? He was just trying to maintain our cover, right? And to get so swept up in it that I let him take it that far, how could I be such an idiot? I wonder if he hates me as much as I hate myself right now?, Kasumi thought to herself, shivering a little as the temperature began to drop rapidly as the artic night closed in.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:37 am

Hazumi

Thankfully Hazumi's line of work required him to be good at finding people quickly, and luckily Kasumi wasn't the most subtle person he had met in his life. She was good, but he was better. He saw her from a distance, and could tell even form as far away as he was that she was upset. Hazumi felt the knot in his stomach only get tighter. HE had betrayed her by taking that kiss too far, allowed his own emotions to get in the way, and now his friend was hurt because of it.

Within a minute, he was standing behind her with his arms crossed. "Kasumi...come on. Even if you don't want to talk we need to go to the hotel. You'll freeze to death you here if you stay like this," he said as he offered his hand. "Come on..let's go," he said as that hand she had taken so often before was extended to her once again.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:56 am

Kasumi Asogi

It made sense that Hazumi would come to find her but she was to flustered and angry with herself to make much sense out of anything presently. She buried her face into her arms and knees to hide her tears, not wanting him to see just how shaken the entire ordeal had made her. Something as simple as a kiss seemed easy when that stupid custom was strung on her. Kasumi wasn't a child or a teenager, a kiss meant only what people made it mean and yet here she was, sobbing to herself like a confused little girl and she still couldn't work out why. Or perhaps she was to terrified to attempt to work it out.

"I just want to sit here and think for a while... About a lot of things. That was something that was never suppose to happen between us, not like that. I don't know how to process it. I'm so confused. I should be angry, at you, and myself, at someone but I'm not and I don't even know why", Kasumi explained, ignoring the offering of his hand as she couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye right now.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:00 am

Hazumi

Kasumi was even more upset than he expected. This was really eating at her, causing a large pain of guilt to form in Hazumi's chest. This was all his fault...but how could he tell her that? Why was she blaming herself? She could have pushed away sooner...or was that the point? Was Kasumi feeling guilty because she hadn't done anything sooner? Hazumi pushed the thought aside because it didn't matter. It shouldn't have happened...not like that.

Hazumi moved over and sat next to Kasumi but didn't look at her. "Very well...I'm staying here until you're done thinking," Hazumi said sternly. "I insist...it's what you'd do for me if I was this upset."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi didn't say a word as Hazumi sat next to her. Sometimes, he was so nice that her that it was infuriating but for some reason, just this one time, his presense was comforting and reassuring to her. She would have died a long time ago if he had ever given up on her, whether by her own hand or that of the Yakuza. He had so selflessly helped her, cared for her, protected her and even saved her from herself more times then she could hope to count. Even his kiss and embrace, so full of passion, even if he was faking, that it was like a reassurance of his presense that had melted her icy heart with his warm flames.

Lifting her head up and sighing, she leaned herself against her friend and rested her head on his shoulder, her sobs soft and slow. Her mind was slowly making sense of things but some of it was to hard to take and some of it just made her want to sob harder.

"We betrayed them, didn't we? We betrayed their memories for a few short moments of our own selfish happiness. I bet they hate us for being so weak", Kasumi said vaguely, although Hazumi would have easily understood that she was taking about Hotaru and his wife and child.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:41 am

Hazumi

Hazumi turned an eye as he felt Kasumi leaning up against his body. She seemed to be calming down, something that made his heart ease up on him. He smiled and wrapped a single arm around her, hoping to keep her warm in some way. He just sat silently after that, wanting to give Kasumi whatever time she needed to sort all of this out. She needed time, and he'd give it to her.

"I don't think they hate us," Hazumi said quietly. "They're in paradise and we...we are stuck here, in a world that's corrupt and hateful," Hazumi admitted. "I think they'd be happy that we found someone to help us get through it. I also think they'd only be upset...if the kiss didn't mean anything," Hazumi said quietly as he decided to let the weight of his words speak for itself. Hazumi easily implied that the kiss meant something to him...
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:02 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi didn't mind as Hazumi wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer to share body heat. His words had almost as much comfort as his presense here had as he gave his idea of what they would think about the transgression. Despite her inability to shake the fact that she had broken her promise to Hotaru to love her forever and her pride and honor being unable to handle it, perhaps Hazumi was indeed right in the way he explained. She let the conversation go silent as she desperately tried to process everything, already feeling taxed and drained of her energy.

Everything used to be so clear and now it was like someone kicked up the mud off of the riverbed. Hazumi could have been as confused and blind as she was but he had never steered her wrong in the past, ever. Realising how long they had been sitting in silence, Kasumi decided to reassure Hazumi for once as she took a chance. Sitting up she planted a soft kiss on his cheek before sitting back and returning her head to his shoulder.

"I hate that you're always right, Zumi-kun", Kasumi muttered aloud.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:05 am

Hazumi

Hazumi's eyes widened for a bit as he felt Kasumi's lips against his cheek. He looked towards her just before she rested her head on his shoulder. Well, while he wasn't sure what it meant...he was just glad that she was doing better. She wasn't crying at least, and that was a good start for Hazumi. He rubbed her back for a moment and just smiled. "I got a bit of experience on you...you'll be smarter than me one day," he assured her.

"Come on Kasumi. Please let me take you to the hotel so you can get some rest. I don't want you getting sick..."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:35 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi sat there for a little bit longer, content to stay where she was, comforted by her friend. The night was almost upon them and the temperature was dropping further but Kasumi didn't seem to mind, she had long stopped shivering. Like so many nights before, they both sat there together in silence, just enjoying one anothers company. The invisible wall between the couch cushions that had seperated them for over a year had been left behind on the dance floor.

"Let's just stay here together like this... At least for a little bit longer", she said as she wrapped her arms around his waist, continuing to stare out at the harbor in front of them, "... You can force me to leave when you grow tired of holding me".

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:39 am

Hazumi

Hazumi gave in to her request. "As you wish, we'll stay here a bit longer...until I get tired of carrying you," Hazumi whispered.

Hazumi had carried Kasumi a long ways before today. He had carried her through Kumo, up and down the mountains, and he had carried her to the Yakuza and back...he would never get tired of carrying her. And so it came that Kasumi fell asleep in his arms about an hour later. Hazumi picked her up gently before making their way back to the hotel room where he laid her in bed and covered her with the blankets. As she slept, he leaned down and briefly kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Kasumi" he whispered.

---

When Kasumi awoke the next day, she'd be in the apartment in the same dress as last night. Everything else seemed normal, with the exception of Hazumi's bed being perfectly made. He wasn't able to sleep the night before after the events of the night. As Kasumi searched, it'd only take a few moments to notice that Hazumi was standing out on the balcony with a cup in his hand, looking out at the ocean that they had only just come from the day before. HE appeared to be in deep thought.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next