Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:52 pm

Hazumi

Out of everything that could have come from Kasumi, Hazumi hadn't expected him to fall in love with the loud and angry woman he had met just a few years ago. When he first met her she seemed so immature, hot-headed, too quick to rush in...and yet, there was something about her that he admired. She had such passion and sincerity. Everything she did was to avenge the life of a loved one that had been taken from her. To fight for those you loved, there truly was no greater purpose.

He was glad that he had been the shinobi to find and help Kasumi. Had it been anyone else, there paths may have never crossed in the first place, and they wouldn't be here now.

Hazumi took Kasumi's hand as she gave him another quick peck of a kiss. All he knew was that Kasumi had been through a lot of pain just like he had, but with each other they both helped the other get over it and become stronger. They were good for each other, great for each other even! "That was the idea" Hazumi whispered in her ear.
Mood: Victorious
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 8 • Speed: 8 • Strength: 8 • Intelligence: 8 • Chakra control: 8
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi giggled to herself as Hazumi whispered into her ear about how master plan to make her fall in love with him. It felt like the first time in a long time that they had just been able to sit and talk in a peaceful setting. They never did get much of a chance after they left the human village. It was nice to spend some time alone as a couple, as it was a situation she never thought she'd experience again. She was suppose to have died long ago and to sit here with someone who felt as strongly about her and she did about him just seemed to much like a dream.

"Thank you Zumi-kun", Kasumi said, bringing a hand up to his cheek to caress his scarred visage, "For seeing something in me that I could never seem to see myself".

Kasumi threw her arms around him and embraced him as hard as she could. She was tired and she was sore. From the beatings she got from Akane's 'training' sessions to her torture of having her eyes plucked out, it had almost broken any desire to continue their search for the Order of the Moon or this Snow King. All she wanted right now, was to sit on Hazumi's couch with a bowl of stirfry with him while they caught up on the episodes of Akira-kun: Ninja Detective that they'd missed together.

"Can we go home after this, please? I wanna go home. I'm sick of the snow, I'm sick of Wolves... I'm sick of being hurt. I just wanna snuggle up on our couch at our place and do nothing for a while...", Kasumi said in his arms, realising that for the first time ever, she hadn't just referred to it as Hazumi's place.

"Aww... Poor Princess. Little ol' Ka-chan can't hack it in the big leagues huh? She wants to go crying home to Mommy. Typical of a cowardly weakling like you, short, red and ugly", came the hateful and spite filled words from an irritatingly familar voice. Akane strolled down the courtyard pavement with her hands in her pockets, the biggest sadistic smirk on her face as she saw Kasumi's head lower upon hearing the Wolf Princess's approach. Instead of sparking that firey rage, Kasumi sat quietly and took the abuse that had been so freely slung at her, something Kasumi usually would never allow to happen.

Akane came up and stopped beside the couple, enjoying the fact that she ruined what she hoped was a perfect moment. Kasumi took Hazumi's hand and squeezed it tightly, shaking her head and hoping his focus was still around her. In a strange reversal of roles, it was Kasumi who didn't want Hazumi to lose his temper with the Wolf Princess. They had suffered long and worked hard before gaining the Queen's favour, they were so close, the last thing that needed to happen was allowing Akane to provoke one of them into attacking her. Akane would simply be a petty child and claim they viciously attacked her 'for no reason'. The Queen would never believe it but her hands would then be tied.

"Ya know, if you ever want yourself a REAL woman Zumi-kun", Akane continued, her evil smirk growing bigger as she saw Kasumi's frustration at the Princess using her pet name for Hazumi to address him, "You should ditch this worthless sack of meat and come to my room. I would happily 'Entertain' you up there", Akane had held nothing but comtempt for Hazumi since she first met him but it was clear she wasn't serious, she was merely doing it to try and get to Kasumi.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Hazumi

"It will be over soon Kasumi," Hazumi began to whisper to his love. "I promise I'll get us out of here. I'm not going to let anything stop me" he said before being interrupted by the rest of his thoughts by a certain wolf princess. Hazumi didn't even turn to look at her as he felt his hand tighten around the grass beneath them. Even now Akane felt so safe, so arrogant...so foolish.

Hazumi kissed Kasumi's forehead before standing up, turning to face the wolf princess fully. A smile came to his face, one that Akane hadn't seen him wear in sometimes. "Believe me Akane, you're going to learn one day how silly it is to make offers and promises that you can't keep" Hazumi said as he took a step towards her. "I keep all my promises, even the ones I make when it comes to killing people. I told you that one day I'd take everything from you. THAT was no lie," Hazumi said before taking another step towards the princess.

With a flash of his hands, Hazumi moved his hands together as if he was about to activiate a jutsu. In truth, he didn't even apply chakra, he did it just to see whatever Akane's reaction was. Afterwards, Hazumi pointed at his eyes before pointing at hers. "You'll get yours one day soon Akane...I hope you sleep REALLY well tonight."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Akane leapt back as soon as Hazumi stepped forward and looked like he was about to set off a series of hand signs for a Jutsu. She bared her canine fangs at him in disgust and lifted her guard into a very Hyuuga defensive style, obviously learning much from Kasumi in her month of training. Akane couldn't believe that Hazumi would DARE to threaten her to her face and it twisted her up inside, filling her with a psychotic rage.

"You DARE to threaten ME?!", Akane barked back, clearly unnerved by Hazumi's show of defiance, the veins around her byakugan thickening as she activated Kasumi's 'gift' to her, "You talk a big game but it's YOU who became OUR prisoner. My father will make you suffer and when he has you on your knees, I will gladly slit Kasumi's throat right in front of you so you can watch the life drain from her face!".

Kasumi used Hazumi as a support to pull herself to her feet and stepped in front of Hazumi and Akane, blindly staring at the Wolf girl before turning around and pressing herself against Hazumi. A hand came up to Hazumi's hands and pushed them downward as she sort to keep things from escalating further then they already had.

"What did I tell you 'Zumi-kun', she's nothing but a coward", Akane said with a laugh as she deactivated her Byakugan. Akane kicked a patch of snow up so it struck Kasumi harmlessly in the back, although it still caused Kasumi to flinch when she felt the initial contact, which was exactly what Akane had wanted her to do, "Pathetic... Keep your 'boyfriend' on a tighter leash next time 'Master Hyuuga'. We wouldn't want my Father to hear that he's throwing threats around, now would we?"

"... No Akane-hime, my apologises...", Kasumi said, her tone was clearly a defeated one as she played to the Wolf Princess's whim, "He was merely trying to defend me... It won't happen again".

"... S-See that it doesn't", Akane ordered, before stepping backward several paces, never taking her eyes off Hazumi, just in case. Even though she doing her best not to show it, the Wolf girl was almost crippled in fear that the crazed Fire Ninja might attack at any moment. She quickly snapped around and walked the other way as calmly as she could make her hurried steps look.

Kasumi crumpled to her knees in a equal parts relief and upset. She hated this. Now Hazumi knew just how weak she had been for the past month, doing her best to indulge Akane's psychotic nature so that she wouldn't harm her or Hazumi like she so often threatened. She had always tried to be strong but even with her training herself to fight without her eyes, this seemed like the only thing she could do to make sure neither of them suffered anymore torture. If she had to lose her pride and her dignity to keep Hazumi safe, especially after what he had just said to her moments before, then it seemed like an easy sacrifice.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Hazumi

"Your father getting me to my knees?" Hazumi repeated with an amused smile on his face. God, it felt so much better than he thought it would to watch Akane squirm like that. After seeing the Wolf Princess be so arrogant and horrible to Kasumi, it did Hazumi good to see the fear in her eyes. She literally jumped when she thought that Hazumi was about to attack. "Please Akane, the last time your father tried to put me down he lost his arm. You really think a rematch would favor him?"

Hazumi was about to speak again when he felt Kasumi lower his hands. Hazumi's confused expression looked towards the woman he loved, watching her take the hit and speak to Akane as if she was dirt in comparison to the Wolf Princess. HE had never seen this look on Kasumi's face, nor heard this tone of voice. All of it was something he had never seen from her, as if she had taken every ounce of pride and self-respect before throwing it out the window.

Hazumi raised his eyes and just glared at Akane as she walked off. She was so dead one of these days. The spoiled brat had done nothing but cause pain for her own amusement, Hazumi hated people like that. There was a reason that the Kages weren't the strongest power in the shinobi world, they had to be balanced by the shinobi captains.

"Kasumi..." Hazumi whispered as he looked down at her. He dropped down to his knees and pulled her in to a hug, just holding her for some time so that she would know he was there for her. He didn't know what to say. "This past month has been just as hard on you as it has been on me...hasn't it?" he whispered. In all honesty, it was something he hadn't considered until now.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:11 pm

Kasumi Asogi

"Look at her run! That was awesome! Spoilt little brat!", Kaori said, high fiving with Biko as they watched Hazumi scare off the Princess like she was a child who just encountered a monster.

"... Yeah, but look at how much Kasumi's suffering", Tsubaki pointed out, still peeking through the bushes herself. The Human woman had fallen to her knees, as Hazumi bent down to obviously see if she was alright.

"It's just Kasumi being Kasumi. She's always played Akane's games like that, I don't get what you're on about", Biko asked, seeing nothing different in the way Kasumi was acting.

"I thought so too, but look at Hazumi. He's acting like she just let herself get spat on", Tsubaki observed, seeing the pain that Kasumi was giving off and the sympathy and pity that Hazumi seemed to have seeing her in that state.

"I think you've been reading too much into it again", Kaori replied, peeking back through the bushes to continue to watch.

"... Maybe", was all that Tsubaki said in return.

"...Ahem ...When you're done being peeping Tom's... GET BACK TO WORK!", Keiko roared at them, popping up out of no where behind them and scaring the living daylights out of the trio, who quickly scrambled to their feet and rushed back inside.

---

"You always told me that I had to grow up, that I couldn't fight every enemy through strength alone. I never believed you, ever. My pride wouldn't let me. Then Akane took my eyes and I became useless and so weak that no amount of training could return my power. So I did it. I grew up... Because I can't let someone I love get hurt again. I can't... I can't", Kasumi said, shaking her head in his arms as he held her tight. Although she could no longer cry, the tremble in her voice made it clear that if she could, she would have been.

She had only just found Hazumi's love and she wanted to told onto that. She had failed the last person she loved and let her die at the hands of monsters. She refused to let that be Hazumi's fate as well, this time she would do everything in her power to keep the one she loved by her side. She had already learnt the first time that pride and self-respect was not enough to keep the ones she loved safe, she would not make that mistake again. There was one thing that terrified her though, now that she had let Hazumi see just how far she was willing to sink.

"I know... I must seem so pathetic to you now. Giving into that psychotic brat like that. This is the only way I could think of to survive for the last month. She threatened me, she threatened you, everyday I trained her. I just... I just wanted to make sure they didn't hurt you again. It felt like it was all I could do to protect you. Please don't hate me for being so weak", Kasumi explained, wincing as she waited for him to roar at her for giving into the Wolves.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Hazumi

"My dear Kasumi," Hazumi said quietly as he couldn't believe what she had just said. Not because it was the wrong thing to do, but he was amazed at how much wiser Kasumi had become in such a short amount of time. He smiled down at her before leaning in and giving her a single kiss on the lips. "I could never hate you, I told you that before," he whispered as he gripped her hands and smiled once again.

"You are growing up Kasumi, and you've been able to survive this whole time because of what you did. I couldn't be more proud of you," Hazumi whispered before moving back some of Kasumi's hair like he knew she preferred it to be. "I promise you that we'll have our revenge. We aren't going to give in, and Akane isn't going to have the last laugh," he assured her.

"I promise you I'm going to come up with something. I'm going to have us out within the week...and I've never broken a promise yet have I?"
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi felt Hazumi's lips press against hers as he words comforted her. Even after knowing him for so long, the fact that he didn't see her as weak, but was actually proud of her surprised her. It didn't take away all of her doubt but it filled her with a sense of accomplishment that what she was doing wasn't just giving into these Wolves.

"Never, because that is OUR Nindo way", Kasumi said with a smile, glad that he too had found his strength again, "Thank you Zumi-kun".

After dealing with the spying trio, Keiko emerged from behind the garden bushes and proceeded over to the pair. With a polite smile and a respectfully bow, when she had made it into their presense, Keiko motioned toward the castle. She felt awkward interupting their endearing moment, but she would not let it deter her from her objective.

"My apologises for interupting but the first course of dinner is to be served in fifteen to twenty minutes. The royal family has started to gather in the dinning room when you're ready", Keiko informed them, bowing a second time before turning promptly and walking back toward the servants wing. She didn't even bother to turn around so she could hide her amused smirk as she added, "I look forward to disposing of Akane's soiled underwear tomorrow..."

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Hazumi

"You don't ever need to thank me. I will always be by your side" Hazumi encourage Kasumi before offering her a hand and helping the two of them to stand together. He gazed upon her eyes before turning towards Keiko who spoke to them of dinner. Ah, so it was time for that awkward meal was it? Hazumi was a bit sore but most of his strength was returning, something he was certain the Wolf King had no desire of seeing through.

"Come on Kasumi, we should go and join them" Hazumi said as he walked with Kasumi's hand in his own. "It's going to be fine. After what I said I'm certain that Akane isn't going to try anything. She's too afraid of me," he insisted as they entered back in to the castle and headed off towards the dining room they had seen earlier.

As much as Hazumi wasn't trying to be nervous, a part of him worried that the King would do something foolish like poison his meal. The Queen seemed able to hold him back, but Hazumi knew that the King would never just let Hazumi go. There was too much damage done between them. Hazumi felt in his gut that within the week, one of them wouldn't be alive anymore. If he pushed for it, Hazumi would just make sure that he was the last man standing.
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:16 am

Kasumi Asogi

Kasumi was silent as they walked hand in hand through the castle on their way to the dinning room. Her silence was came from worry over anything. While she had more faith in the Queen then Hazumi had, she knew just how psychotic Akane could be, and just how powerless the Queen was to stop her sometimes. All five of their stuck in a situation like dinner was a recipe for disaster. She just hoped that they could get through dinner as quietly and politely as possible... Although she didn't set her hopes to high.

Kasumi could tell the instant they had entered the dinning room, as the smell of food was the strongest in this room. The gentle atmosphere of the large room was one of calm, as she felt the presense of two other people in the room with them. One she knew was the Queen, she could tell by the scent of her perfume that she was in the area. The other she guessed was the King, as the silence and large, baritone, 'hmph'  upon their entrance was almost evidence enough.

"Ah! Kasumi, Hazumi, welcome, please make yourselves comfortable", the Queen offered, motioning toward the dinning room chairs as she sat in her arm chair by the fire place.

The King grabbed his bottle of liquer and stormed across the other side of the room, obviously putting distance between Hazumi and himself. The Queen rolled her eyes and quickly downed the half glass of wine she had remaining, not handling the stress of her families fracturing well it would seem. Akane was no where to be seen in the room, although her parents didn't really seem to mind her absence.

"I trust Keiko and the girls have been treating you well?", the Queen asked Hazumi, ignoring her husbands bad attitude so as not to let it disturb the mood of the evening, "You look very dashing in that outfit, Hazumi. I'm glad they found something to fit you properly. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to ask Keiko", she offered to keep Hazumi's focus on her and away from her Husband.

"But of course. Our home is their home. Right, Chieko my beloved?", the King, is a disturbing voice that almost seemed threatening. The Queen was visibly shaken by the comment but didn't let it break past her regal facade for long.

Kasumi was surprised, although she wasn't sure if Hazumi felt it himself, but she could definately feel chakra radiating off the King. It worried her more then the Queen seemed to pause, as if carefully censoring her next sentences before speaking. She wasn't sure what had the Queen so spook but she didn't like it one bit.

"Yes, Darling", was all the Queen could muster before quickly popping the cork from the bottle of wine on the table next to her chair and refilling her glass, "So tell me, what brings you out all this way? I don't know many Shinobi as skilled as either of you who would bother ever coming out this far. That is, if you don't mind me asking?"

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Hazumi

As they entered in to the dining room, Hazumi couldn't help but have a smile play on his lips as he saw that Akane was missing. Perhaps she had decided that she didn't have much of an appetite after Hazumi threatened to kill her at her own house. That did tend to form a hole in people's stomachs. Hazumi wasn't going to miss her, he'd just enjoy his silent victory for the time being.

Hazumi pulled out a chair for Kasumi and assisted her in sitting down. He didn't need to do it, but he wanted to help Kasumi and show the Queen that he would help her even in the small things from this point forward. They were a team, and Hazumi hoped that would go on for a long time. He smiled as he finally released Kasumi's hand after giving it a single kiss. Afterwards Hazumi moved away and eased himself in to his personal chair next to Kasumi.

"Very well. They fixed my hand for the most part and it was nice to actually bathe again" Hazumi admitted. "You have good servants in this palace, I appreciated their manners" Hazumi added before looking towards the Wolf King and watching him storm off. The King was quite upset clearly, and Hazumi knew that for the moment he had to play this better. He couldn't just cause a scene here for the sake of it. The King was annoyed and he was here with a lot of guards, Hazumi would just have to attempt to be civil.

At the last question, Hazumi hesitated. What could they do? HE wasn't sure what this town thought of the Snow King, but Hazumi didn't know the area well enough to come up with another lie. He'd have to try the truth. "Kasumi and I are were forced to flee my home in Kumo because we were attacked by a Cult of the Moon," Hazumi said quietly. "I did some research and we believed that the Snow King of this area could help us learn more about this group. That's why we were out here. We didn't even know your people existed, we were just trying to find him."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
KasumiAsogi
Chuunin
Chuunin
KasumiAsogi

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:18 pm

Kasumi Asogi

The Queen glared over at the King as Hazumi began to explain why had come to Snow Country in the first place. The King sat there with a smirk on his face, doing his best not to meet the Queen's gaze. The Queen knew that the King must have known something about this from the start. She feared her husband when he wasn't 'feeling like himself' but that wasn't going to stop her from informing the Shinobi pair of the truth.

"I know of the one you seek. The King of Snow lives upon Yokai mountain", she started to explain, standing up and moving toward the massive windows the ran across one side of the dinning room. She pointed out the window toward the largest mountain of the range Hazumi and Kasumi had been looking out toward earlier, "That mountain".

"You see, the Snow King is now what you think. A tortured man that prefers to remain a silent force through this land. He, like my husband, is a jinc-", the Queen continued explaining before screaming out in fright when a glass, thrown by the Wolf King, shattered against the wall next to her. Kasumi covered her head with her hands as the shattering took her off guard.

"ENOUGH! You will hold your tongue in regards to matters that don't concern you!", the King commanded in a roar as his mood had obviously been darkened by what she was trying to say.
"Then you tell them you monster!", the Queen screamed back at him, tears welling up in her eyes as she walked back to her chair, doing her best to keep her pose through the motion and desperately trying not to come across as weak by crying.

"Perhaps your right. Perhaps it's time these monkey's learn their place", the King said with a cruel smile on his face. 

Standing up, the King slowly undid his robe and removed the top half. The burnt stump where his left arm had been had healed completely, leaving only fresh scar tissue to knit the flesh back together. The most surprising thing, however, was a very simple seal that appeared on his belly. It was the sort of seal that any high level Ninja from a village would know. While it was crude by comparison it was obvious that this man was the vessel for a demon. He was a Jinchuriki.

"What? What is it? What's going on?", Kasumi whispered to Hazumi, leaning in close to him so she wasn't too loud.

"Now do you understand why you could not defeat me?", the King said with a smile that seemed to suggest that he had already won by revealing this to the two lovers, "I must thank you I suppose, your jutsu was to much for the King and the power it took to prevent his own death required more then his own chakra could supply... So he called upon me to save his life. Now that he freed some of the restrictions on the seal, I control his body, I control this village, I control whether you live or die... You may call me Inugami, the Dog God".

"You're what?!", Kasumi cried out in shock, squeezing Hazumi's hand tightly as she began to fear for their lives.

"Long ago, these people sealed me within their first King in the hopes of stopping my reign of terror through these lands. I spread death and destruction across this country, destroyed one village after another. My arch-nemesis, the Snow King, put a shield of protection around the last village left standing and helped the people seal me within a human body. They banished the man into the wilderness where he gathered humans of the destroyed villages and merged them into one village... This village, situated right on the Snow King's doorstep so he could keep a vigil upon me," Inugami ranted, smiling to himself as he memoried the events.

"Inugami was passed down between the generation's, always going to the strongest alpha male who was made King after the sealing ceremony", The Queen carried on as the Inugami watched her with a devious grin, "But the quality of the seal's started to degrade with each generation. More and more Inugami's chakra began to seep from its Jinchuriki's, infecting the entire village with its chakra, causing the deformities you've already seen and turning everyone in the village into vessels for Inugami's chakra", The Queen explained, pointing to her Wolf ears to show them the sorts of deformities she spoke of.

"I like to think of them not as deformities but... Improvements", Inugami said with an evil laugh, "Besides, it's not like you're effected by it, you Fox wench".

The Queen eyes stared down at the ground as Inugami reminded her of her origins. She could see the memory of a young, head strong Priestess engaged in battle with the Okami, as the wolves ambushed her group on the way to the shrine of Kurama.

"Wait!", a male voice called out as Chieko stared up at the Okami who was prepared to cleave her in two.

A young teenage Okami in royal robes bent down in front of her and extended his hand, "You're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, what's your name?".

"Ch-Chieko", the young, soon to be Queen replied.

"Well, Ch-Chieko don't worry. No one's going to hurt you, I won't let them, I promise. You wanna know what I'm famous for?"

"Wh-what's that?", Chieko asked cautiously.

"Always keeping my promises!", the young Wolf King replied, giving her the peace sign and a big friendly smile as Chieko took his hand.

"Please don't call me that 'darling', I renounced my old life when I married my Husband", the Queen said in retort.

"I AM YOUR HUSBAND!", Inugami tried to remind her, although the Queen was having none of it.

"You are the monster my Husband kept us safe from! I have no love for you... Dog breath", the Queen quipped, to the Inugami's obvious fury as he crushed the bottle of alcohol in his bare hands.

"... Your love isn't necessary for you to be MY wife", with King said with a twisted grin that made even Akane's smiles look calming.

Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Hazumi

Hazumi stayed silent, not explaining anything to Kasumi despite her wishes for him to speak. His eyes remained focused on the Wolf King as his true identity was revealed. He was A Jinchuriki, a holder of a demon from ancient times. No wonder he was able to survive Hazumi's massive attack. Everything was starting to make sense now, even though it didn't add any guarantees that they were going to get out of this alive.

Hazumi had a plan formulating in his head, and the more he thought about it the more he committed to it. Kasumi wasn't going to like it, but right now it was the best chance he got.

Hazumi started to laugh, a hard laugh that filled the entirety of the room. Everyone would hear it, likely even the servants and chefs from the kitchen.

"Amazing, truly amazing," Hazumi said as he looked towards the kings. "I've never met one of your kind, but I never would have thought that a Bijuu would be a coward," Hazumi spoke bluntly for the king to hear plainly. "You've had me here for months, sent other people to fight me and even insisted on having me beaten on a daily basis...all in the hopes that you'd find someone ELSE to kill me," Hazumi said before he started laughing again.

"This entire time I thought the King was a coward, but he had nothing to do with that decision. It was all YOU huh?" Hazumi asked before clapping his hands together. "I can't believe that I was ever scared of someone that wouldn't even dare fight me himself. Finally in control and all you've been doing is hiding behind your mortal, cowardly, meatshields...how pathetic," Hazumi said before drinking some of the wine as if this was regular conversation.

"Akane must have gotten her cowardly ways from you rather than the king, at least now I see how she turned out to be a piece of shit as well."
Theme:
None

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.   .: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Wounds That Won't Heal, Part II: Tale Of The Snow King :.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8