Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

DC Genesis - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

"Okay, remind me never to go into space again," Nico said, staring with wide as as the movie ended. "Those aliens were freaking scary." Throughout almost the entirety of that movie she had been clinging closer and closer to Neal, practically grabbing on for dear life. Attacking Super Skrulls? She could deal with that no problem. Scary ass movie in the dark? Hell no.

"Are you kidding me?" Rose said, looking over at the two. "They were freaking awesome. I mean, did you see them? Fucking badass. And the acid spit? Damn I want that super power. Could totally melt the faces off the perverts who give me funny looks in bars."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:13 am

Neal's smile just grew as both girls seemed to be enjoying the movie greatly. He had hoped that they would, Alien was one of his favorites after all. Anyone who said that Ridley Scott sucked would have to face Neal. Neal wouldn't let anyone bash his favorite directors. Of course, his love for Ridley just grew as this movie caused Nico to continue to cling on to him for dear life.

Neal wasn't complaining of course.

"I know? Awesome movie right?" Neal asked happily as he looked over at Rose. He had been pretty surprised that she actually enjoyed the movie. She clearly voiced her displeasure from them the first time that he had offered to let her watch one. "And yes acid spit would be legit," Neal said before getting up and popping the DVD out. He put the movie back in the case before going to sit back on the couch.

"I know you're a bit freaked, but that just means it was a good scary movie right?" Neal asked with a casual grin.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

"Oh, yeah I liked it," Nico replied, with a small smile. "It's good to be scared sometimes like that, gets the adrenaline going." As Neal sat back down on the couch, Nico leaned up against him again and this time gave him a firmer kiss, her lips pressing against his. She almost surprised herself with how forward it was, eventually backing off and looking away with a smile and blush.

"Ugh, geez, if you two are going to start making out, I'm getting out of here," Rose said, as she carefully scooted out from under Karolina. Then, she took the sleeping blonde into her arms, lifting her as effortlessly as a pillow, and began to carry her down the hall. "I'm gonna put Sleeping Beauty here to bed."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:24 am

"I know right? I'm not a huge fan of a lot of current scary movies, but the older ones I love because of how good they are at scaring you without using like CGI," Neal said as he turned to look over at Nico. He was a bit surprised when she leaned in and gave him a strong and firm kiss. He took a moment but quickly started to return in, his hands moving back and gently holding her closer to him.

When Rose made her comment Neal just looked over at her. "Hey do whatever you want, I can honestly say I'll be plenty happy," Neal said before turning his gaze back to Nico. "Karolina still beating me?" he asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 am

Nico Minoru

Nico paused a minute, lifting a finger to her lips and pretending to seriously contemplate his question. "Hmm... I don't know. It's hard to say, really. I mean, it's going to take a lot of convincing to beat her... I think we need to test it a little more." Making sure that Rose and Karolina were actually gone, Nico then scooted closer and wrapped her arms around him, leaning in for another deep kiss. God it had been so long since she'd been this close to anyone... it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am

"I'll do all the tests that you need me to do to convince you," Neal said happily before Nico leaned in and wrapped her arms around Neal. It was right about now that Neal was considering this date a big success. After all, not only had it been a while since Nico dated but she seemed to be putting a lot of energy in to these kisses. That had to mean that she really liked her right? That was the only thing that it could mean.

Neal happily returned each kiss, making sure to let Nico know that she wasn't the only one that was having an amazing time. Neal had been happy, but he hadn't been THIS happy in quite a while. It wasn't just like having sex with Rose. It wasn't just pleasure, he felt like there was an actual emotional connection between himself and Nico.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:37 am

Nico Minoru

Nico wasn't quite sure how long they continued making out, but eventually she found herself sitting in his lap on the couch, with her arms wrapped around his shoulders and leaning close against him. There may have also been a significant amount of rubbing and other physical contact, though their clothes were still quite on. Even so, Nico felt like her entire body was on fire, tingling in a way she hadn't felt in... well, not really ever. This wasn't just like the couple of awkward times she had had sex in the past, this was something else, something... something deep, and she liked it.

When she finally pulled back, removing her tongue out of Neal's mouth long enough to rest her forehead against his and huff out several deep breaths, she swallowed and said, "Okay... okay, I think you win."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 am

Neal was feeling quite on fire himself as he continued to passionately kiss Nico and hold her closer to him. Like Nico, he didn't even remember when she had gotten in to his lap or wrapped her body around his. He wasn't complaining though, given that what they were doing was more than awesome. He kept up his actions, never slowing down for a second as their bodies stayed in such close contact.

When Nico finally pulled away Neal took the time to breathe in heavily, it had felt amazing and his lungs needed to catch up with the work that he had put in to it. "I am SO glad that you stayed here," Neal said with the largest smile that Nico had seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:53 am

Nico Minoru

"I'm glad I stayed, too," Nico said, with a grin. She took in another couple deep breaths, then moved back in for another kiss. Ever since they'd first met, there had been a little something there between them. Neal seemed to... understand her, and he had been more than supportive in helping her adjust to her new life here. She really liked him, and right now all those emotions were boiling over, and for the life of her she just couldn't stop herself, her arms slipping under Neal's shirt and rubbing up against his chest, while her hips continually ground against his lap. She didn't care that they were in the middle of her apartment living room, and Rose and Karolina were just a couple rooms away. All she could concentrate on right now was this moment, and how much she didn't want it to stop.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 am

Neal gladly made his lips available again as Nico moved in for another kiss. Their actions continue as they got closer and closer to one another. Like Nico, Neal could only say that he felt a growing connection with this girl. HE wasn't even sure why they seemed to work so well together, but it was obvious that they did. He wished that he could describe it to her personally, but the words didn't come. Right now he'd just let his lips do the talking....in a different way.

Nico would hear a few soft moans coming from Neal's kisses. Nico's grinding was making Neal feel even more pleasured and emotional. God, Nico just was able to get him going!
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:13 am

Nico Minoru

"Several moments later, Nico pulled back again, huffing out an exasperated breath as she rested her chin against his shoulder. She swallowed again, licking her lips, as she finally started to unbutton her shirt. She couldn't stop herself from doing so... it was as though some other entity were guiding her actions, pushing her onward. "So, uh... what was that about sleeping together on the first date?" she asked, with a small chuckle.

Before Neal could answer, a small box came sailing in from the living room doorway, nailing him in the head. It wasn't a hard box or anything, bouncing off and landing between them with the label facing up at them The label read: Trojan.

From the doorway, Rose cleared her throat and gave them a little wave, then turned to leave. "Try to keep it down, alright? Some of us are going to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:16 am

"I don't remember a dang thing I said earlier today," Neal said as he watched while Nico was starting to unbutton her shirt. He couldn't help but stare, as if seeing what she had under her clothes was some treasure that he would never obtain again. Course, before he got a glimpse of anything a box nailed him in the head and quickly caused his head to turn away.

As Rose spoke up Neal couldn't help but feel his cheeks get a bit red. HE didn't know why, after all Nico knew that Rose had slept with Neal before. It wasn't like Rose was a fool that didn't know what was going on. "Always good to have such supportive friends isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Nico Minoru

"Uh.... yeah, supportive," Nico said, with a lingering stare towards the doorway. Then again, she supposed having condoms was a good idea. But still, it begged the question, "So does she always carry around a box of condoms with her, or...? Because they're definitely not Karolina's... and they're not mine."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Neal gave a shrug. "You know, I can't really say that I've ever noticed Rose carrying around a bunch of condoms, but I'm not gonna pretend like I'm surprised," Neal admitted as his gaze went from where Rose was back up to where Nico currently was. "The question now though...is what, if anything, we do? with it?" he asked with a smile. "You missed a few buttons," Neal added as he saw that Nico's shirt was only partially undone.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Nico Minoru

"Hmm? Oh, yeah." Nico looked back down at her shirt, noticing the couple lingering buttons holding her shirt together. She quickly undid them and pulled it off, leaving her upper body in just her bra. She paused, though, as if thinking about something. In her hesitation, she bit her bottom lip and glanced away. "This isn't like... I mean, we doing this doesn't make me look... you know, like a slut or anything does it? Because I really don't do this kind of thing, you know, it's just I really like you, and I've never... never felt this close to anyone before."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 pm

Neal looked up curiously as Nico seemed to suddenly be hesitating about what she was doing. She had taken off her shirt, but it was as if that realization made her thing about something. When she voiced her concern, he couldn't help but get thoughtful about it himself. "I know you're not a slut Nico," Neal said as he reached over and took her hand in to his own. "I just want you to be happy. If you want to wait, I'm happy to wait if that's what you want to do. I promise"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Nico Minoru

"Well, yeah I mean I know I'm not, too," Nico said, holding tightly onto Neal's hand. "It's just, you know, I don't want you thinking I'm easy or anything... doing this on the first date. It's not really even our first date. Official one, sure, but we've been going out together for three months, really. So, you could say it's actually overdo. I do want to do this with you... I've never wanted to do it with anyone else more than I want with you right now. So, yeah, let's do it." After that last statement, she furrowed her brow and frowned. "Wow, that sounded really crude. You know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:17 pm

Neal listened to Nico's words for some time, hearing every word she said. Apparently her feelings for Neal had existed for some time, as she even thought that this was overdo more than anything else. The thought that Nico wanted this as much, if not more, than Neal did made him smile. When she said the last part Neal just gave a strong laugh. "You worry too much," he said before his hands trailed up her body and touched her skin. His lips again met with hers as they began to enjoy the rest of their night.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Nico Minoru

"Rrrmph..." Nico groaned, as she slowly began to wake up the next morning. With a long yawn, she opened her eyes and stretched out her arms, vision still blurry. She at upright in bed, the blanket falling from her naked body. Amazingly, they had found their way back to her bedroom later that night, even though they'd pretty much done most of their business on the couch. "Whattimeisit?" she uttered, not even sure if Neal was up yet, or even in the room. After the night they had had, she wouldn't be surprised if he was still out.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Neal's eyes slowly opened as he felt movement next to him. He was one of those people that could wake up immediately and get going. He looked over and saw Nico next to him, smiling as he looked at her form and the smile on her face. "It's almost ten actually, we slept in really late," Neal admitted with a laugh before leaning up and stretching out his body. There were a few pops heard in his back.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Nico Minoru

Nico grinned, a soft chuckle brushing past her lips as she rolled over on top of Neal and gave him a morning kiss. "Not surprising, I guess. We didn't get to sleep until after four, after all..." She laughed again, stifling another yawn and then finally standing up and starting to put her clothes back on. "I think we need a shower, though. After that, how about some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:19 am

Neal returned the kiss happily, feeling a new sort of passion that went in to the kiss this time. It seemed like both he and Nico felt the connection that they had for some time, yet now only decided to make things official. It made everything a thousand times better. Neal went over and slipped his pants on. "A shower sounds amazing actually," he admitted as he stretched out a little bit more. "And breakfast sounds amazing as well. We can make it together."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

Karolina Dean

When Nico and Neal walked out of the bedroom, they were greeted by the scent of bacon and eggs. Passing by the kitchen, she looked over to see Rose sitting at the table sipping from a coffee mug, while Karolina stood at the stove cooking. Nico instinctively cringed, because she knew what was coming, considering how she was dressed in just a long T-shirt and her underwear.

"Well, well, morning lovebirds," Rose said, grinning a little as she sipped her coffee.

"Uh... morning," she muttered.

Karolina glanced back over her shoulder at them and smiled. "You want you eggs scrambled or sunny side up?"

"Scrambled... you know that."

"I was talking to Neal," she replied, turning back to the stove.

An awkward moment of silence passed. Nico shifted her stance a little, looking away. Finally, Rose broke the silence. "So, Nico... didn't take you for a screamer."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:42 am

Neal glanced over to see that Karolina and Rose were only just making breakfast for themselves as well. Neal found this interesting, considering it seemed like Rose and Karolina had gone to bed way before they did. Course, at Rose's comment it seemed like they had heard everything that went down last night, causing Neal to blush horribly red.

"Oh uh, scrambled as well thanks," Neal said as Karolina kindly asked how he liked his eggs. As the silence overtook everyone, Neal wasn't quite sure what to do next. It was when Rose made her comment that Neal interrupted. "OKAY," he said before quickly grabbing Nico's hand and pulling her down the hallway. "We're gonna shower real quick. Be right back," he said as they disappeared down the hallway.

"Sorry, Rose is kind of a blunt instrument as you know," Neal said as they moved towards the bathroom. "I could use a long shower, don't know about you."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:48 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

Karolina Dean

As the two quickly hurried out of the kitchen, Rose and Karolina looked back at each other for a moment, then broke out into quiet snickers. Neither of them actually cared that Neal and Nico had been so... audible in their passion, but it was fun to tease them. After all, considering all that they had left behind, Karolina was happy that Nico had found someone special.

"Um... yeah, no kidding," Nico said, when they reached the bathroom. "Though maybe she has a point... I probably could--should--have been quieter. I just, you know... wasn't thinking about that at the time. And yes, I could use a long, long shower."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next