Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DC Genesis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

DC Genesis - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:51 am

Eventually, Nico and Neal made their way back out of the shower. They also changed and completely cleaned themselves up...though they did have a little extra fun in the shower. Nico made sure to be more quiet about it this time though, given Rose's comment that she made only minutes ago.

The two of them made their way back in to the kitchen, where Karolina was probably kind enough to give them the eggs that she had made. "So, how was your guys' night?" Neal asked curiously before he started eating. After a few bites though he had to interrupt. "Ah these are delicious, thanks Karolina," Neal said before continuing to eat his meal along with Nico.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:02 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

Karolina Dean

"Clearly not as good as your night was," Rose said, with a not so subtle smirk. At this point, she was reading the paper (yes, Rose Wilson reading a newspaper and drinking coffee. It wasn't that she enjoyed it, she was just trying to act as nonchalant as possible).

Nico blushed, pecking her fork at her eggs. "Er... yeah, it was good. Really... really good."

Karolina let out a gentle laugh, smiling. "Our night was great, though. Home team won, we had a nice dinner, and... well, Rose even convinced me to get a tattoo."

At that moment, Nico spit out a mouthful of water she had been sipping, eyes going wide. "You... tattoo? What? Where?"

"Oh, you can't see it," Rose remarked casually, turning the page of her paper.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:04 am

Neal listened casually as he ate his eggs. He tried to hide it, but he did a terrible job as that smile came to his face as Nico said how good the night was. After all, what guy wouldn't take a bit of pride in that right?

When the tattoo was brought up, Neal got the message pretty clearly about not being able to see it. Neal couldn't help but wonder what an alien like Karolina would get for a tattoo. "So, if we can't see it what exactly is the tattoo of?" Neal asked as he really wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:08 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

Karolina Dean

"It's uh..." Karolina cleared her throat, trying not to look too embarrassed. "It's a rose."

"And it wasn't even my idea," Rose replied. "I mean, the rose, not the tattoo. That was totally my idea."

"I just liked how it looked!" Karolina insisted with an embarrassed laugh. "Really a coincidence that it's her name, too."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 am

"Definitely quite the coincidence," Neal said with a smile as he finished up his eggs. He took it to the sink and quickly rinsed it off before putting it in the dishwasher. "Thanks again," Neal said before going back to his seat and leaning back in his chair. "So, what do you two have planned for this fine Saturday?" he asked before looking over at Nico. He also wondered what she was up to. Obviously he wanted to spend even more time together.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

Karolina Dean

"Oh, well we really didn't have anything planned yet," Karolina said, scratching the side of her head. "We were just going to figure it out as we go."

"I already got my daily work out in this morning," Rose added, with a small shrug. "So I'm good until later. But yeah, we're just winging it, like she said. Might head out to the park, relax a bit."

Nico nodded, swallowing down a bite of her eggs. "That sounds cool." There was something else she was meaning to say, though, clearly evident by the way she kept glancing back and forth between the two of them. Finally, she just came right out and asked, "So, are you two, like... dating now?"

Karolina blinked, lifting her eyebrows. "Huh? No, we're not. Why do you ask?"

"Well it's just--" Nico stopped herself, as she received a cold death glare from Rose. "Um... never mind. My mistake, ignore me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 am

Neal had seen Rose give a lot of glares before, but he didn't think that he had ever seen one as nasty as the one that she was giving to Nico right now. It almost made Neal cringe back with how strong of a glare it was. He was very happy that it wasn't being directed at him right now. He decided to quickly change the subject to stop everyone from turning on each other.

"So uh Nico, you wanna head out and do something today?" Neal said as he quickly turned towards the girl that he addressed in his statement. He held a smile, trying to act like things weren't strange right now in order to make the tension die down.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

Karolina Dean

"Uh, yeah, sure," Nico said, with a quick nod. She quickly finished the rest of her food and stood up, bringing her dishes to the sink.

"Nico... forgetting something?" Karolina asked.

"Forgetting.... what?"

"Molly," she replied. "She needs to be picked up from Lian's house at noon, and someone needs to be here to watch her. Not that she needs watching... but you know, she's twelve and we're supposed to the responsible ones, so yeah.

Nico promptly smacked her forehead. "Urck, right, that... okay, I did forget."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 am

Neal listened as Karolina reminded Nico that one of them needed to be here in order to watch Molly. Despite the girl's amazing strength, she still was only twelve years old and shouldn't be left by herself. Neal supposed that made sense, despite the fact that he couldn't think of anything that could possibly put Molly in harm's way.

"Well," Neal began. "If you want you can stay here and watch Molly, then when Karolina comes back you and I can hang out tonight?" Neal suggested as he looked over at Nico. He wasn't really sure if they were boyfriend and girlfriend now. He assumed that they were given what was said last night, but he supposed that the two of them should actually discuss it.

"What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 am

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

Karolina Dean

"Yeah, I suppose that makes sense," Nico said. "We can do something later tonight."

Last edited by zanzabar on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:16 am

"It's settled than," Neal said with a smile before drinking the milk that Karolina had kindly provided to him to have with his eggs. "You'll take care of Molly and I'll spend some time with Jordan. Dad's working and I should make sure she isn't alone either," Neal said as he glanced to the door. "I probably should get going soon too, just in case she really is home by herself right now."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Nico Minoru

Rose Wilson

Karolina Dean

"Oh, speaking of which, let you dad know I might not be back until tomorrow," Rose said. "Depending on how today goes. Otherwise I'll be back late, so he shouldn't worry either way."

"Anyway, I'm gonna wash up," Karolina said, placing her dishes in the sink. "I'll be ready in five."

"You mean ten," Rose said, with a smirk and a lifted eyebrow. "Your five minutes is always ten minutes."

"Hey, it's not like I plan on it," Karolina insisted. "It just sort of... happens. Okay so I'll be ready when I'm ready." And with that, she exited the kitchen and headed to the bathroom."

A few moments later, Rose turned to Nico with a serious gaze. "Can we talk a minute? Alone?"

Nico blinked, glancing over at Neal briefly, and then gave a small shrug. "Um... sure, I suppose." The two disappeared into the living room a moment later, leaving Neal behind by himself in the kitchen. About five minutes later, Nico returned alone with a slightly uncomfortable look on her face. She held her hands to her hips, not looking at Neal directly, instead staring at the floor as if lost in thought. "Okay... um... so what were we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 pm

"I'll make sure to tell him. He does get worried about you after all," Neal remarked as he leaned back in his chair. Although he didn't check on Rose as much as he used to, every now and then he still got worried that she was out too late or gone for too many days in a row. He still knew some secrets that Neal didn't, and because of that he was still trying everything that he could to make sure Rose was okay.

Neal raised an eyebrow of suspicion as Rose asked to talk to Nico alone. What the heck did those two have to talk about that they couldn't say in front of him? As they left, Neal couldn't help but watch them as he couldn't come up with a single idea as to what they were doing. Eventually he got up and grabbed himself a muffin, as he was still kind of hungry.

Once Nico came back, Neal could tell that something was up. The look on her face along with her demeanor had changed. Something was going down, and Neal intended to find out what. "Woah woah woah," Neal said as Nico tried to brush this aside. "What the heck did you two talk about? You do not look yourself right now Nico."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Nico Minoru

"Oh, we were just..." Nico started, glancing back over her shoulder at the doorway. She wasn't sure if she should go telling what she had just talked about with Rose, but then maybe it would do her some good to talk about it. She was still a little befuddled by it. "It's just that Rose has... a crush on Karolina, I guess? That's what she said. But she's afraid to ask her out because of the whole Xavin thing and doesn't know if Karolina is ready for that yet, and now with my remark at breakfast she's not even sure she should try at all, and am I the only one baffled that those two seem to get along so well?" Granted that last statement she hadn't meant to say, spewing out of her mouth as sort of a stream of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Neal raised an eyebrow as Nico revealed what Rose has taken her to go and talk about. Interesting, he knew that Rose and Karolina were getting along really well, but he didn't know that it had gone that far yet. Course, it was the same amount of time that Neal had known Nico, so he supposed that he shouldn't be that thrown off by it. He didn't say anything, not until Nico made that last comment about how surprised she was by it. "Like I told you before Nico, Rose is a really good person. She just has a way of helping people because she's gone through a ton of loss herself. I hope it works out personally."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Nico Minoru

"Well, I mean yeah, I guess, it's just--" Nico sighed, holding a hand to her forehead and shaking her head. "I don't know, I guess I'm just surprised, is all. Karolina usually goes for the nice girls, you know? And Rose is so... well, the opposite. Not that she's a bad person, but she's-- well, you know what I mean. Like, Karolina getting a tattoo? Where we can't even see it? I can't even process that."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:34 pm

"I hear ya on that one," Neal admitted as he took a bite out of his muffin. After clearing his mouth he set it down and looked over at Nico. "But, don't you think that Karolina seems really happy as of late?" Neal asked as he thought back to whenever he had seen Nico. "They both seem to be helping each other. You heard Rose, she's doing all kinds of things that she never used to do before. Maybe they're good for each other."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Nico Minoru

"Well... yeah," Nico commented, with a small breath. Karolina really had been a lot happier lately. The first few weeks after they had remained behind, after Xavin had been taken away for good, had been terrible for Karolina. She had spent a lot of her time alone in her room, a lot of crying, a lot of not really wanting to do a whole lot of anything. Then when Rose started talking to her, started coming over, started being there for her, whether as a shoulder to cry on or just someone who could really understand what she was going through, Karolina had started to recover. She had... been happy. "Do you think we should try to push Rose into going through with it? She seems really hesitant now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:45 pm

"I think we should, I think that it'd be helpful to both of them," Neal admitted before going quiet for a few moments and taking some heavy breaths. "I already told you what happened all those months ago with Zoe. I don't even know if Rose has actually forgiven herself for what's happened or not. Her death was our fault," Neal said as he looked over at Nico. "And like I told you, the two of them were very close. Rose hasn't confided much in me, but I believe she's still recovering and Karolina has helped Rose through it," he added.

"I think we should encourage her to try something. Rose deserves to be with someone that makes her happy. Karolina deserves the same."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Nico Minoru

Nico huffed out a breath, scratching the side of her head. Finally, she just shrugged a little and nodded. "Yeah... yeah I guess you're right. They both deserve someone to make each other happy... Might as well go ahead and encourage it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 pm

"Glad to hear you say that," Neal said as he finished the muffin finally. "You should go talk to her about it, after all I'm guessing she didn't want me to know considering she pulled you out to tell you in the first place," he pointed out. Neal pulled out his phone and began to type a text to his dad, letting Clint know about himself and Rose and their plans for the day.

"Go talk to her, I should get heading soon anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 am

Nico Minoru

"Alright, I'll talk to her," Nico said, with a small breath. She briefly rubbed her forehead, then moved close to Neal to give him a kiss. Pulling away, she headed for the doorway and said, "I'll see you later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:36 am

"Let me know how it all goes, I'd like to be informed," Neal said before leaning in to return the kiss. "In regards to tonight, just shoot me a call and I'll come back pick you up. We'll figure something out to do once we meet up," Neal said before grabbing his stuff and heading out.

---

"So, you and this Nico girl are in a relationship?" Jordan asked as she was working on a poster board for her creative thinking class. She had decided to study a bit on penmanship, as there were new studies that said you could learn about people's personalities by looking at how exactly they wrong. She was pasting some of the finer details down while Neal talked to her.

"Well, we haven't officially called it that but I'm guessing that's what it is. We both....said some pretty powerful stuff last night," Neal admitted as he scratched the back of his head. He knew that Jordan was no idiot, but he still didn't really wanna just openly talk about his sex life in front of her. "But yeah, I'll make sure to let you know if it turns out that way," Neal said with a smile.

At that moment, Neal's phone started to ring. "Looks like I gotta head Jordan, call me if you need anything though," Neal said before turning and heading out of the room.

Jordan just shook her head, a smile playing on her lips as she kept working on her board. After everything that happened with their father in the hospital a few months back, she was glad to see that both Neal and Rose seemed to be happier as of late.

---

Several minutes later and Neal pulled his car up to the apartment building that Nico and the others lived in before finding a parking spot. He got out of his car before heading over to the main entrance where he agreed to meet up with her. "Hey!" he called out as he saw her. "How was Molly?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:53 am

Nico Minoru

Nico was in the living room when Rose and Karolina got back later that day. Almost instantly, she looked up from the television and leaned over the side of the couch, trying to peer down the hallway to the front door. After her most recent discussion with Rose, she was quite eager to see how things had gone. Of course, she didn't know when Rose was going to make her move, but then the conclusion of their conversation seemed to indicate that it would be soon. At the moment, though, all she heard were some laughs and indistinguishable chatting.

"--totally suits you," Rose's voice said.

"You think?" Karolina replied. "It's not too... over the top?"

"Are you kidding? You look great," Rose replied. "Besides, you've seen how I dress. One of us should look good."

The two made their way down the hallway, finally coming in sight. Nico eased back a bit, trying to make sure they didn't see her staring. Apparently, they had gone shopping, as Karolina was currently holding up and inspecting a rather elegant and stunning dress, something to be worn when you went somewhere really, really fancy. Nico had to admit, though, that Karolina would look rather amazing in it.

"And you got the tickets, right?" Karolina asked.

"Of course." Rose patted the front pocket of her leather jacket and smiled. "Balcony seats, tomorrow night. And after that, I thought we could go dancing."

"Oh, I love dancing," she replied with an eager grin.

Rose's expression softened, her smile widening. "Good... it'll be a nice first date."

Almost immediately, Karolina leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Yeah... it will." Then, she practically danced her way towards her bedroom. "I'm gonna go try this on again!"

A few moments later, Rose found herself in the living room. By now, Nico had turned back to the television. Molly, oblivious to the fact that Karolina and Rose had returned, was about three feet from the TV on the floor, lying on her stomach with her chin propped up on her hands, and her upright feet swinging back and forth.

"Oh, you're back," Nico said, glancing back over her shoulder. "How, uh... how did things go?"

"Really, really well..." Rose said, as if not believing it herself. "Turns out she had been wanting me to ask her out for weeks, but she had no idea if I liked girls or not." She uttered a bewildered chuckle, holding a hand to the side of her head. "Go figure."

Nico smiled, breathing outwardly and shifting her eyes downward. "That's good, I'm happy for you both." A brief moment later, her phone rang. "That's my cue," she said, looking down at it. See you guys later."

---

"She's Molly," Nico replied, when Neal arrived at the front entrance to the apartment. She gave him a quick kiss and then pulled back, smiling. "So you can use your imagination."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:18 am

"Fair enough," Neal said after he had returned the kiss that Nico had kindly offered up to him. "So I was thinking that we should go on an adventure tonight," Neal said with a smile. "I think that we should just walk the town, no phones, no car, no anything except the two of us," he said with a smile. "We can just take the whole night to enjoy ourselves if we want, and we won't end it until we want it to end," he said as his voice seemed to be growing with excitement for the idea.

"Course, that's only if you want to. I'm not very good at coming up with specific things to do. But I thought a night with just the two of us could be fun as long as we were together and made it fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Genesis   DC Genesis - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Genesis
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next