Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:00 am

Aaliyah smirked at him. "I knew he had a good sense of smell, I just didn't realize it was that good." She shrugged her shoulders. "Its pretty impressive though." She said, smirking at Kiba. "Not that you're bad." She said, poking his forehead softly. "I guess I should give you a little more trust though... Just, promise me that you don't hurt Akiko or have sex with her again ok?" She asked, staring at her. "And no, that doesn't mean you can go home and be alone with her." Leaning back, she continued to eat the pancakes in front of her. They had strawberries in them and tasted amazing.

Akiko looked over at Kiba and smiled. "Kiba has the best sense of smell ever!" She said, getting into his lap, sitting on one of his legs. Holding onto his shirt, she moved a little closer to him. Truth be told, she loved being with him. She loved being in contact with him. He was so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 am

Kiba gave a smile as Aaliyah was actually praising him for once, that was a rare change after all. She was always looking down on him, thinking that he was such an inferior shinobi to Shino. Just because he wasn’t silent and looked like a cold killer didn’t make him a bad shinobi! Kiba had gone on several mission and done very well on several, he wasn’t a bad shinobi. He was the highest scoring Inuzuka to pass his clan test, and he hadn’t even retaken it recently. He just gave a nod to Aaliyah. “Yeah, I promise on that one. It won’t happen again”, he said to her. He looked down as Akiko jumped up into his lap again. He smiled and winked at Akiko, hoping to see one of her large smiles.

Shino just gave a small smile as he watched the interactions. Aaliyah really did care a great deal about Akiko. It was such a strong bond between them. Would Aaliyah call them sisters? Or did she look at Aaliyah almost like a daughter? Shino was honestly curious about that. He continued to eat his food in silence though.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:30 am

Akiko smiled at Kiba sweetly. She loved the way he treated her. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she rested her her on his shoulder. "I love you." She whispered, moving closer into his chest. "You're so warm." The male was so warm and he was like her own personal heater. "When your mom and sister yet back, she should go and see them? I want them to like me..." She whispered, looking down. "I really want them to trust me..."

Aaliyah smirked. "Well, you seem pretty content now that I'm being nice to you." She said, smiling at Kiba. Leaning across the counter, she handed him the plate of bacon that it was clear neither she or Shino were going to eat. Leaning forward, she sighed. "I've been thinking..." She said, looking down at the table, unsure of what to say. "I think we should evacuate the village, and promote Youki to attack. We'll have the upper hand. I can hold my own against him but..." She looked at Akiko. "You're... really the only one that can beat him."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:41 am

Kiba leaned closer to Akiko’s ear. “And I love you too”, he whispered back before lightly blowing into her ear to make her feel another tickle sort of feeling. “Yeah well, dogs have a lot of heat and that’s just one of those things I inherited”, he said with a grin. “I don’t have fur but it definitely feels like it at times”, he said with a smile. “My mom already likes you, you’ve met her before after all”, he pointed out with a smile. “Although Hana…….don’t expect a warm welcome from her. She isn’t my biggest fan”

“Well I guess I just enjoy a change of pace every now and then”, Kiba said with a smile as he gladly accepted the bacon that was passed to him. He took two and began to bite at their ends, enjoying the crispy meat taste in his mouth. What Aaliyah said next though made him stop dead and turn almost a pale color. “No”, he said suddenly as he looked towards Aaliyah with a look of worry in his eyes. “You can’t ask her to do that. She still loves him”, he said seriously. “You can’t make her fight her older brother, do anything else. Hide her, knock her out……..but don’t ask her to do that. We can take on Youki if we work together…..right? It doesn’t have to be her”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:55 am

Akiko looked at him. "Yeah, but neither one of them seemed all that pleased to see me. Your mother actually seemed really upset when I was there." she said, letting out a sigh of disappointment. Her entire body shuttered when he blew in her ear. Smiling, she shifted in his lap and moved closer to him. Looking at Aaliyah, she was scared. "I... I can't..." Kiba talked, and she smiled. "Thank you." She hugged him.

Aaliyah closed her eyes. "I-I know..." She muttered. "But there isn't anything else we can do. I love Akiko, and I want her to be safe, but she's super strong. The most powerful warrior I've ever seen. You've never seen what he can do, Kiba. He's hit me. He's hit AKIKO! He'll stop at nothing for what he wants. He abuses his siblings, one of which that he considers to be his best friend is in a coma... He'll stop at nothing for this..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:09 am

“Well she was at first but that was because of the circumstance”, Kiba remarked with a weak laugh as he remembered how his mother and sister looked like they wanted to tear out his throat with their bare claws. Akiko was laying on him with her shirt high up after all, it was kind of a natural reaction on their part. He can’t say he was too happy with the situation at the time.

“I don’t give a damn how strong he is Aaliyah”, Kiba growled. If she didn’t believe how much he cared about Akiko before, this would be quite the eye opener. “You can’t ask her to fight someone that she sees as a brother and father figure in her life! She loves him still, she does”, he said a little weaker than before. “The shinobi have made people do horrible things, you included”, he remarked as he stared right at her. “Don’t ask for Akiko to do something that you wouldn’t want anyone else to do. There has to be another way. Anything!?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:25 am

Aaliyah closed her eyes. "Kiba... I cant think of anything." She looked up at her. "Youki is so strong. He scares me more than you know... and... it makes me so mad to think that I can't stop him alone. None of us can, and... I don't want her to make this choice, but it's clear that you mean more to her than Youki does. I've seen how she acts around you, but she looks up to you... She honestly loves you. And... Akiko!" She yelled.

Akiko jumped out of Kiba's lap and ran out of the room. She didn't want to listen to this anymore. She didn't want to thin about it. But... she was starting to get scared. Kiba hated Youki, and he didn't want her around him either. He mentioned how Youki hit her. He did love her but... Her body was shaking, her eyes tightly closed. She was confused and scared. It didn't take long for her to get lost in the winding hallways. Sliding down, her butt hit the floor and she curled up, her arms around her legs, head buried in her knees. She didn't want to deal with this. Now, or ever again.

Aaliyah sighed. "Shino... please go and get her. If you don't want her to think you're creepy, you should show her you're not." She winked at him. "Show her what I see. Besides, you're never going to get away from her. No matter what happens, if what Kiba claims is true, she'll be around you for me, and for him." Turning back to Kiba, she continued. "Akiko cant have you and Youki. He'll never allow it. Your clan is so minute and worthless in his eyes that hell kill you for touching her. He'll most likely do something to her too. To punish her for her insolence. "
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:51 am

“Well we need to keep thinking Aaliyah”, Kiba said seriously. “I know he’s strong but there must be something we can do. I’ve been training, me and Shino have been training hard. I’ve been continuing my earth training even while Akiko’s been gone. I was going to use it to impress her when she got back bu-“, Kiba suddenly stopped talking as Akiko darted out of his lap and out of the room. He just stood there in shock for a moment, not knowing what to do or say yet. He hung his head, shamed that he didn’t talk to Aaliyah before all of this.

Shino slowly stood up as he heard Aaliyah’s request. He would do what he could, but with the way Akiko treated him he wasn’t going to be hoping for any miracles. “I’ll be back soon”, he said before walking down the hallways. Akiko did have a powerful chakra, so it didn’t take long for his bugs to guide him in the right direction. He would be able to find her, unless she left the house completely. If she did that they were all in trouble. As Shino made his way down, he turned a corner and saw the young girl on the floor in a crying position. He stood there for a minute before walking near her and getting onto his knees. He didn’t know what to say, so he just placed a hand on her shoulder.

Kiba turned back to Aaliyah as she began speaking to him again. “I know that Aaliyah, I do”, he remarked solemnly. “But that doesn’t mean that we can just expect her to fight her brother over us. She’s just a child, that will damage her for years if we made her have to do it. You saw how she acted out of just the possibility of it. We can’t do it…….if we all fight him there must be something we can do. Akiko is strong but surely if we work together we can figure something out?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:21 am

Akiko felt a hand touch her. Looking up, she felt her eyes burn as tears rolled down her face. "I hate this! Why do I have to choose!?" She asked, leaping forward, she buried her face into Shino's chest, holding onto his jacket as she cried. She moved closer and tears streamed down her face. "Why does he hate me!?" She screamed, eyes filled with tears. They dripped from her cheeks to his jacket. "Why does Kiba have to m-mean more than Nii-sama?!" She asked, shaking her head. "A-and... what does Aaliyah want me to do!?"

Aaliyah sighed. "Youki is skilled in fighting multiple people weaker than he is. Akiko is the only one that can beat him. I don't know how to do this, or if she will. She's scared and she loves him, but I know that Youki won't stop until he get what he wants. He'll hurt Akiko more and there's only so much I can shelter her from until he gets suspicious or I'm unable to. I love her, but if Youki lets someone rape her, don't you think him betraying her to allow that to happen will hurt her more? And the guilt she'll feel for betraying YOU. Kiba..." She sighed, crossing her legs, putting her head in her hands. "I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 am

This wasn’t quite the reaction that Shino had been expecting, than again the girl wasn’t in the best of situations right now. He felt for her, knowing that this had to be an extremely hard time for her. “Because it’s your life and your strength to do with as you wish, that’s always been your choice of how to use it”, he said as he looked down at her. “I can’t explain any of Youki’s actions, but Kiba acts the way he does because he feels exactly what you feel for him”, he explained. “And as for Aaliyah, she wants you to live a life where you can do what you want, be happy and be with whomever you want……she loves you Akiko. You really are her little sister”

Kiba said nothing as Aaliyah explained everything. Youki was skilled at fighting multiple people at the same time, that meant that only one person stronger than him could face him and hope to win, Akiko. But how could they ask so much from someone so young!? It wasn’t fair, she wasn’t asked to be put in this situation or anything close to it. She didn’t deserve this pain, the heart break that was tearing her very heart apart. “I don’t know either”, he said softly as he was now staring at the floor. “I’ll do anything to protect Akiko….but I just don’t think I have anywhere near enough strength anymore”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Akiko moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she moved closer. Shino was a little taller than Kiba, so she felt incased, and without knowing why, she felt safe with him. "I know she loves me." She sniffled a little. "I love her, and Youki, and Kiba but... If I had to pick someone that I could never see again... I could never pick someone, I could never pick Kiba. I love him more than anything. I HAVE to see him. I missed him so much and all I wanted was to see him again! I still don't want to leave..."

Aaliyah watched him. A small smile touched her lips, causing her to stand up and walked over to the Inuzuka. "Kiba..." She whispered, bending down in front of him. Taking his hands, she held onto them, trying to reassure him. "I have to teach you something..." She whispered, raising one of his hands. "Chakra has centers throughout the body. They carry the most energy, but they all can be blocked." Her hand rested over his heart. "You love her, and the strength in your heart is much more powerful than the strength you have at your disposal. It increases that strength when you need it." She made him look at her. "Think about it this way, your strength is in your heart, Youki's forgotten that strength, and it puts him at a drastic disadvantage. You're love for Akiko is real, his love for her is forced. You'll win."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Shino looked down at Akiko’s head as she moved closer to him, not certain how he should respond to her right now. Shino knew that she didn’t like him, and yet her emotional condition led her to be drawn towards someone for comfort. Normally it should have been Kiba doing this, not him. “I know that you two love each other, you’ve snuck over here enough times to prove it”, he added with a small smile. “But the thing is Akiko…..your brother doesn’t see it that way. He hates Kiba more than anyone else right now. And if he finds Kiba……he will kill him”, he said slowly. Perhaps now wasn’t the best time to say that, but Aaliyah was right. They had no choice. It had to be Akiko, and if she couldn’t find it in herself to do it……she’d have to be scared into doing it”

Kiba could normally hear or smell anything that came within several yards of him, but with the condition he was right now he just couldn’t think straight at all. He didn’t notice how close Aaliyah had gotten right until she knelt in front of him and took his hands. He looked into her eyes as she spoke, not knowing what to react to as she spoke. He heard her and understood what she was trying to say, but he just didn’t know if that was enough anymore. “I know I have her heart Aaliyah”, he said softly. “But……if we can’t stop someone like Youki than what will my heart be able to do? I can’t protect her, I’m nowhere close to Youki’s level”, he muttered. “Shino feels the same about you, when you aren’t around he looks so much weaker than he usually is, probably because he feels that way…………she really is the only one who can end this, isn’t she?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Akiko's eyes watered. Finally, she looked up at Shino, tears sliding down her face. "Do you really think Youki will kill him?" She asked, knowing that Youki said he would. Moving closer, she held onto Shino's tighter. She was so confused and hurt. What could she do? Really? Fight her brother to be with Kiba? That would be bad, and Youki would be really angry... She could just see his reaction to her. "Aaliyah lied." She whispered. "I'm... I'm not stronger than Youki."

Aaliyah shook her head. "You don't know it if you're still so worried and unsure about this." Waiting for him to finish, a sigh escaped her lips. Slowly, she nodded. "Yes, Kiba. She, or more than one of her siblings are the only one. I wasn't thinking about her fighting until what you've done. I knew that she liked you, but I never thought that you would have had sex with a girl as young as she is..." Closing her eyes, she thought about things for a moment. "I don't know if she'll ever be ready for this, we can't make her, but she'll have to make the choice if she wants to be with you. I hate causing her pain, but this is the only way for her to be with you and for her to be free." When he mentioned Shino, Aaliyah looked away. "You say that as if I don't feel the same way when we're apart. When I'm with him, I don't have to lie, or pretend to be something I'm not. You don't understand... I feel like when I'm with Shino, it's a dream, and my mission is a reality. I hate being away from him, I love being with him. Being away from him makes me numb inside."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Shino looked down at Akiko as she asked if he really thought that Youki would kill Kiba if he was given the chance. Aaliyah said that Youki was the only one who could do this. She didn’t want to, but Shino couldn’t think of any other way for her to do this. He gave a nod. “I do”, he said honestly as she continued to cry into his shirt. He raised an eyebrow as she said that she wasn’t stronger than Youki. “What would you do than?”, he questioned slowly. “Aaliyah thinks you are the only hope we have, and if you fail………what do we have for hope than?”

Kiba moved a hand and covered his eyes at Aaliyah’s words, unable to hold back his tears any longer. He tried to make it look like he was just breathing deeply, but Aaliyah was smarter than that. His voice also gave him away. Kiba couldn’t help but move his hand and turn his head away from Aaliyah when she mentioned them having sex. He still couldn’t tell if she trusted or even liked him or not. “I just can’t force this on her, I can’t be the one to have her make this decision. I don’t want to lose Akiko…..I don’t want her to change into something that she isn’t”, he whispered. “She isn’t a killer”, he said before turning back to Aaliyah, his face fully revealed to be torn with emotion. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to imply that……it’s just so obvious in Shino. Everyone can see something’s wrong. I heard Hinata shouted at you the other day…….that’s why”, he explained. “I believe you Aaliyah, your feelings for Shino are real”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 am

Akiko sighed. Wiping her eyes, which still watered. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. Moving closer, she wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you." She said, wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace. "Really, I mean it." She smiled weakly, a small line of tears falling down her cheeks. "You're not as scary as I thought."

Aaliyah looked irritated. "Yeah well.. Hinata can shove her care for Shino up her ass. She's only worried about him because he's not longer around her. She's a bratty princess that needs someone to care for her." Sighing, she sat down on teh table beside him. "I know she's not a killer, and I think she's still a blood virgin." Closing her eyes, she was uncertain of how to proceed. "We'll think of something, and depending on how and if she fights him... I'll kill him. I won't let him kill her. I don't think I could allow her to... If she does, she'll live with the guilt..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:11 am

“It’s okay Akiko, we all know that this can’t be easy for you”, Shino said softly as he held her back softly, almost like an older brother or something. “It’s okay”, he whispered again. He chuckled a little as she made the comment about him not being as scary as she thought. “Don’t worry, I get that a lot”, he said softy before looking at her. “Shall we head back to them?”

Kiba looked up a bit sadly as Aaliyah spoke so badly of Hinata. “Please don’t, just don’t make fun of her”, Kiba said as he wiped some of her tears away. “She doesn’t have anyone else. Me and Shino are the closest things to friends that she has, her own family doesn’t care about her”, Kiba said before staring at Aaliyah. “No one deserves to not feel love from their own family, no one”, he said sadly before focusing again on the matter at hand. “I’m willing to finish this as well. I can save her from this. Youki can’t live after everything he has done. Keeping him around is too dangerous”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:22 am

Akiko smiled at him. "Thank you!" She jumped up and stood in front of him. When he stood, she shifted uncertainly. "You're not as creepy as I thought though... I thought you'd be weird and feel like a bug. You're really sweet. Now I know why Aaliyah likes you so much." Nodding, she started to walk off. "Um..." She muttered. "Where... are we?" She'd run through the house but didn't remember how to get back.

Aaliyah still seemed bitter. "She'll get used to it. My father sold me to the village because he couldn't stand to face me after he killed my mother." She slid off the table. "Her weakness is an excuse. If she tried harder, she wouldn't be the way she is. Don't worry about it. I can teach her much faster than you and Shino ever could." A grin spread across her lips. "Almost all my training had the purpose of building my confidence. It's why I can dress the way I do and not be ashamed of anything." Her shoulders shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 am

Shino got up slowly, pressing up with the balls of his feet until he stood at full height. “We aren’t that close with our bug friends” Shino said with a smile down at Akiko. “And thanks, I just take some time to get used to. I can admit that” he said as he pointed down the hallway. “Just follow me actually, I’ll show you the way back”, he said as he began to walk off towards where Aaliyah and Kiba were.

“Still, I was mad enough when my family compared me to my dad, I thought that I was going to hit them for a minute. To not feel any love at though, it isn’t something that I’d want to go through”, Kiba admitted as Aaliyah explained that her training would help Hinata. “Still, it’s not like either of you two like each other, so that won’t happen”, he remarked. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to get side tracked”, he said and took a deep breath. “Youki…….when do you want to lure him here?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am

Akiko looked around, she seemed interested, but after falling behind, she darted forward. Taking Shino's hand, she held onto it as they walked through his house. "You're hallways are like... a maze..." She whispered, shifting uncertainly, but staying close to him. She trusted him more than she trusted most other people. And Aaliyah trusted him, so that meant that she should too. "So... if Aaliyah is staying with you, does that mean she's not going to be my sister?"

Aaliyah smirked. "I don't like Hinata. That will just make me training her to be more self confident all the easier." She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not as cold as my sensei. I won't do some of the things she made us do." She told him. "I'm not sure yet... I'll have to talk to Tsunade and probably Xerion. I want him to calm down. With how angry he is now, he might be able to kill Akiko. He's pretty pissed. He'll expect an attack this soon. We need to wait a while for him to calm down and pull his thoughts together. In which time, Akiko and I are staying here."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 am

“Yeah those who come inside always say that. We have a lot of different rooms for things like research and basically anything else that we can come up with” Shino admitted with a small smile as he held Akiko’s hand softly. He turned and looked down at her as she asked whether or not they would be sisters. Shino raised an eyebrow, he had completely forgotten that Youki wanted to marry Aaliyah and have children with her. “What are you talking about?”, he asked curiously.

Kiba didn’t say anything about Hinata, that wasn’t his main concern right now. He glanced up as Aaliyah mentioned talking to Xerion, the name almost made Kiba shudder. All the things that guy could do to Kiba if he wanted to, it wasn’t exactly something that he wanted to picture. “Yeah, I assume that there’s no way to regain favor with him is there?”, he asked curiously. He shook his head, already knowing the answer. “Well, what do you need me to do in the meanwhile?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 am

Akiko smiled at him. "Youki wanted to marry Aaliyah. He likes her and thinks she's really pretty." Shrugging, she looked up at him. "But she seems to love you a lot. I think she'd be happier with you than being my sister. She sorta already is anyway." Laughing slightly, she continued to walk with him.

Aaliyah smiled. "Xerion is really sweet when he's in a good mood. He just doesn't like you." She shrugged her shoulders. "But, he'll get used to you... It'll take a while but when he finds out how much Akiko likes you. He's really close to her. He was the baby before she came around, so he treats her like a princess." Getting up, she went over to the fridge to get a bottle of water. She felt better than she had the night before.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 am

“Oh….right”, Shino said as he scratched his head lightly. He had completely forgotten about that whole incident. He remembered how scared he was. All it would have taken was Youki forcing himself on Aaliyah once to find out that she was ANBU. He didn’t even want to think what would have become of her had that happened. “We’re almost there Akiko”

“Yeah I guess that I can’t blame him for that”, Kiba remarked. After all Kiba barely liked the guy that was dating his own sister. He always called Kiba pup and other degrading names. “I can see that, Akiko must have had some good influences around to become the way she is now. Xerion does seem the type to fill that role…………and so do you”, he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:39 am

Akiko looked over at him. "I'm sorry...." She whispered. "I know you care about her. You probably didn't want a reminder." She said, hugging him quickly. "But if it makes you feel any better... I know she loves you ten times more than anyone else. Even me!" She said, looking over at him.

Aaliyah smiled at him. "You're sweet." She kissed his cheek. "Akiko spends more time with Lillian though. I love Lillian. I wish SHE was my sensei. She's not a crazy hoe like my sensei." She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever though. Xerion will like you." She winked at him. "You just have to give him some time. He'll start treating you like a baby in no time." She smirked. "Then again... Xerion is three years older than me... So is Shino." She shrugged. "So you and him are probably the same age.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:43 am

“It’s okay, my feelings are not too terribly hurt”, Shino said with a smile before watching the girl give him a powerful hug. He smiled at her next words, knowing for a fact that they were true. “You are the second most important person in her life though. She cared about you so much”, he said softly.

Kiba was taken aback as Aaliyah kissed his cheek. If he had to put his life on the line for a bet he was pretty sure that he would have strongly learned towards her not doing that. Maybe he was growing on her? “Who is your sensei anyways? Is she one of Youki’s siblings? And if so is she going to be someone that we have to fight?”, the Inuzuka asked curiously. Kiba thought about it for a moment. “Shino is three years older than you?”, he questioned curiously. “I never knew”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 am

Akiko giggled. "Yeah, but she loves you. She should love you more than me. She's going to marry you. That means she loves you more than me because I don't want to marry her." She stuck out her tongue and smiled up at him. "I know why she likes you though. You're really sweet when you talk. You're really scary when you just stand there... It's... what's the word.. ominous?"

Aaliyah nodded. "My sensei is Youki's younger sister Ai. She's a seductress and she's the last person you want to fight." She took hold of Kiba's shirt, pulling him to his feet. "You've never seen her fight with the jutsu she taught her." CLlosing her eyes, she took in a breath, and let it out. Looking into his eyes, his entire body stopped moving, went rigid and still. Moving her hand, he fell to his knees in front of him. "I could also make you fall in love with me." Sapping her fingers his body was free. "She does that a lot, which is why you'd never want tot fight her. She's have sex with you just to break Akiko's heart. I've seen her do things like that before. She cut out one of her ex boyfriend's tongues and buried him alive to cheating on her." Biting her lip, she looked out the window. "I can't even imagine what she'd do to Shino if she found out I'm with him... I'm her star student. The best of my team. She assumes I'll take her place. I can't even imagine how angry she'll be to discover that I'm a traitor and that she had no idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next