Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:53 am

Aaliyah’s lips, trying something that would always be able to bring a smile to Shino’s face. She used them to kiss, a way of showing their love and affection for one another. She used them to whisper to him, make him want her even more. Most of all though, she used them to smile. Watching those lips form into a smile was the greatest thing that Shino could ever do. Knowing that she was happy was all Shino wanted. When it was gone it was like she wasn’t the same person anymore.

Her laugh also brought that same smile, making Shino feel immensely happy. “I think I do tonight”, he whispered before leaning in to kiss her fully. God how he loved her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:58 am

Aaliyah felt something inside her explode when he whispered those words. It was strange to think that he loved her that much. Shino wasn't one to speak a lot or without any meaning. When they were together, he had the type of personality and wit where the smallest phrase and sentences lit her heart afire with amazing passion. He was so well gifted with words and intellect that she felt her heart skip a beat. Moving closer, her arms wrapped around his neck and she drew him closer. "I love you.." She whispered, breaking the kiss so she could lay down on the bed.

Now, however, she was a few feet away from him, on the bed a good distance away from him. A sweet smile met her lips and she innocently looked into his eyes. "Is that really what you want?" Moving her legs so her soft skin slid against itself, her legs shifted, moving the one piece night mini up, showing her thighs and the panties that covered her. "You want me?" She asked, her voice low, seductive.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 am

“I’m always honest about what I want when asked”, Shino said with a grin as he watched Aaliyah’s seductive actions. She really was way too good to him sometimes. She treated him like he was the greatest being in the world, and yet he felt so powerless sometimes. He could barely even protect her from her own family. The negative thinking would come later though. Tonight was going to be all about them, Shino and Aaliyah together. He slowly moved forward, his lips meeting hers. The rest of the night that followed was pure magic.

Kiba let out a yawn in his sleep as he cuddled up next to Akiko. He was glad that she wasn’t mad at him for what he had done. Her arm was healing nicely as well so that was twice the good news. He had an arm wrapped around her, holding her small body close to him as the covers protected them from any sort of cold.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 am

Aaliyah always loved the way he responded to her. There was no fake emotion from either of them, and it made her light headed when they were together. As much as she wanted to wake up and find out that her mission was over; that she'd wake up in his arms everyday, it had yet to happen. The rushed nature she wanted out on this mission was because of him. She loved him...

Feeling heat on her face, she sat up quickly, reaching over the side of Shino's bed, pulling the shade down in a very rapid paced action. One thing that they didn't see eye to eye on was mornings. He probably hadn't seen it yet, but Aaliyah wasn't a morning person. She hated waking up, and being greeted by the sun. Shino seemed to prefer it that way, hence his bed's positioning in the line of the sun from the window. Laying back down, she curled up into his chest, closing her eyes. Instantly, the room was darker and she started to drift off to sleep. "Mmm..." She muttered, feeling Shino's bare skin against hers.

Akiko felt skin slide against her own, which only made her cuddle closer to it. Starting to feel consciousness drift in as her dream faded out, her eyes opened to look at a pillow and blanket curled up next to her cheek. Shifting just a little, she smiled, knowing it was Kiba's arms there were around her. Slowly spinning around, she turned to face him. Resting her head on his shoulder, she leaned upwards, kissing his nose. "Hello Kiba-kun." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:37 am

While Aaliyah had moved quickly to shut the blinds it had already had its effect on Shino, the same one that it had every morning. Aaliyah was going to have to learn to close them before hand if she didn’t want that sun sitting her. The moment the sun’s warmth hit his body he had awoken, although his eyes remained closed for now. She curled into his chest, making him move up against her as well. “Morning love”, he said softly. He still had no idea that Aaliyah wasn’t into mornings, otherwise he probably would have let her sleep in like she wanted to. He thought this was her cute way of waking him up.

A soft touch caused Kiba to awaken from the great night of sleeping that he had. “Hey there Akiko”, he said with a soft smile before learning forward and giving her a soft kiss on the lips. He pulled away a minute later and just smiled at her. “I hope you slept well, after last night I was worried that you’d be a little sore”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:58 am

Aaliyah curled up closer to him. "Morning..." She muttered tiredly. Moving closer to him, she smiled slightly, unable to get over the fact as much as she didn't like getting up, he made it worth it. She needed to leave a sticky note on the window or the blinds that say to close them. But then again... the fact they were open the night before... well... guess if any of his family is exceptionally nosy than there would be nothing about either one of their bodies that would be left to the imagination. "I love you..." She whispered, moving closer to him, pulling the blanket over both of them. He was warm, but they were both still naked; which made her a little cold.

Akiko looked up at him. "Sore...?" She asked, moving backwards so she could look up at him. "I train a lot, remember?" She rested her head on his shoulder, her hands resting on his shoulders even though there was nothing for her to hold onto. "My legs and hips hurt but that's because you weigh more than I do..." She said honestly, moving her shoulder, which made her entire arm burn. "Ow..." She whispered, looking down at her limb.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 am

Shino slowly opened an eye, gazing over at Aaliyah as she seemed to be cold, and still a bit tired from last night. He couldn’t blame her, last night they had definitely had their workout for the day. Perhaps he should have let her sleep, it seemed like she was really out of it, for the last few times they woke up she seemed to be so tired. Perhaps it was time that they slept in, maybe all the stress from yesterday was really just too much for her right now. He helped pull the blanket over them as his body pressed into hers, suddenly having a desire to share body warmth.

Kiba couldn’t help but let out a chuckle at that comment. He had meant for it to be a joke, not for it to be taken so seriously by her. She just had that gift, she was always able to make him laugh no matter the circumstance. “True, I was just kidding”, he said as he gazed at her smiling face.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:34 pm

When Shino laid down on his back, she crawled into his lap with a smile. Laying down over his body, her head rested on his shoulder, eyes slowly closing contently. He was so sweet and so strong. Something about her skin against his just made her entire body melt; making her feel ten times lighter than air. "I love you..." She whispered, closing her eyes and starting to fall back to sleep.

Akiko blinked and sat up to look at him. The blanket slid across the bare skin of her back and she tilted her head to the side. "You were kidding?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Her eyes suddenly lit up and she smiled. Moving closer, her arms wrapped around his neck. "I love you." She whispered, kissing him softly. "You're not mad about what happened, right? About last night?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:26 am

Shino lightly opened up his eyes as he felt Aaliyah shifting over so that she could lay down on his chest, like he was her little pillow. He watched her eyes slowly close, enjoying the content look that appeared on her face. She just seemed so happy now, with everything. “And I love you too Aaliyah”, he whispered softly before giving her a light kiss on the forehead. He slowly closed his eyes, letting his mind drift into sleep.

Kiba watched as Akiko slowly moved up, letting the blanket slip off of her bare back, just like how he liked it. “Yeah I was kidding, joke and all”, Kiba said with a weak yawn. IT always took him a minute to fully wake up, especially when someone else woke him up like Akiko did this morning. His arms wrapped around her body as they shared the kiss, enjoying the feeling of it all. “And I love you. Oh of course not, I’m just worried that you were mad at me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Aaliyah smiled softly. Moving closer to him, she buried her head into his shoulder, finally getting comfortable. Starting to drift off again, she felt Shino's body relaxing under hers, his breathing even as he fell asleep too.

Akiko blinked, tilting her head to the side. "Why would I be mad at you?" She asked, moving a little closer to him. Compared to his skin, hers was fairly cold. He however, always had hot skin that it gave her goosebumps to be in contact with. The feeling of his body made her feel indestructible; a feeling she never wanted to give up. "Kiba-kun, it's not really my place to be upset with you. I love you, and we've done that before. It didn't hurt at all this time. You love me, and I love you. This is what people are in love do."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Kiba gave a small shrug, not really realizing that Akiko was going to get all super serious and sweet on him. As she got closer he couldn’t help but smile, knowing how much she really did love him. As she finished talking he just stared at her for a short while. His arms slowly wrapped around her and he pulled her up so that she was on top of him, her body resting against his chest. “Have I mentioned that you are the greatest thing to happen to me ever Akiko?”, he asked with his usual grin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Akiko smiled at him as he pulled her closer. "I love you..." She whispered, laughing softly. Moving up, her lips pressed against his gently. He was so strong, she wanted to blush when he touched her. For some reason, it was strange that she was still a little embarrassed in front of him. "You're the best thing to happen to me too." She laughed quietly, moving a little closer to him. He loved her so much. Why didn't Youki want her to be with him?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Kiba gave a soft kiss back at Aaliyah’s words, loving the feeling of her lips against his. “And I love you Akiko, more than anything”, he whispered softly as his eyes were closed for a moment. He opened them slowly to see her smiling face looking down on him. “You deserve the best Akiko, the best and nothing else will do”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Akiko blushed hearing what he'd said. Looking into his dark eyes, she smiled, starting to play with her long hair. "I've been meaning to ask you something..." She whispered, looking down at her legs. "You have really strong senses... does it ever... bother you?" She asked, biting her lips. "I feel like after we do this I can't smell good. Does it bother you?" As she moved, the skin of her thighs seemed to stick together from the combination of the two of them still on her body.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Ah that blush, how Kiba loved to see it on her face. It made her look a thousand times more attractive with her already gorgeous self. She was slightly uncomfortable, and something about that made Kiba very happy. “Bother me?”, he questioned with an almost laugh. “Kiba I love that smell, it’s one of the reasons that I love doing this with you. Everything about it with you is perfect”, he said before leaning forward and taking a deep whiff near her neck. “It’s all perfect”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 pm

His hands moved around her body, and she smiled. He was hugging her! Blushing when he face slid into the crook of her neck. Moving closer, she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her breasts into his chest. "I'm glad..." She whispered, shifting on her knees to get closer to his body. Hearing a clicking sound behind them, her eyes opened. Looking over her shoulder, she saw a man standing in the doorway. Blinking, her head turned to look at Kiba who was in front of her. The blanket was on the bed, not really around either of them, but his arms were around her back, which is what was facing the door.

Knocking on the door to his apartment, Kashin opened the door when no one answered, assuming Kiba was still sleeping. Walking towards his bedroom door, he heard silence, and turning the handle, he opened it, a distinct, strong smell met his noise. Wrinkling his nose at the smell, his eyes widened when he saw Kiba and leaning into the neck of a naked girl.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm

“And believe me when I say I can’t even begin to describe the level of happiness that you bring me whenever you are with me”, Kiba said honestly as she rested up against him. God they were so perfect for each other. Who cared about age? When you were in love there were some things that just mattered more. They cared and loved for one another, Kiba wasn’t going to ignore that because she was a few years younger. At the sound of someone opening his door Kiba turned his head, seeing none other than his uncle right at the door. Kiba’s heart sank. “Uncle!”, Kiba said with a shocked voice as he quickly pulled the blanket up to cover Akiko and also himself.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Akiko felt something soft against her back, looking down to hold the blanket against her chest. Not that he could see anything from the position she was sitting in and with how small her breasts were. Looking up at Kiba, his eyes didn't rest on her, but rather than directly in front of them at the male in the doorway. Uncle? So he was related to this man? Looking up at him, she touched his face. "Are we in trouble?" She whispered to him, knowing he could hear it.

Rubbing his face, Kashin bit his lip. His birthmarks stood out as he turned his face. "Your mother wants to see you." He said, turning his back towards his nephew. "This does however explain why you missed the meeting this morning. The meeting in which you were required to attend because you're the son of the leader. It's almost 10. The meeting started two hours ago." Turning to face him, looking into his nephews eyes rather than at the girl in front of him. "The elders aren't pleased."

Most of the elders in the Inuzuka clan were impatient, easily angered, and most of all, very critical of the habits and past times of the "younger generations."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Kiba did his best to make sure that Akiko was covered from his uncle’s vision. He knew the man wasn’t a pervert by any means, which was the main reason that Kiba actually looked up to the man after all. He was like a replacement father, a man that wasn’t a jerk and actually had a great sense of respect towards people. He was a cool adult to say the least. “No we aren’t in trouble Akiko, we’ll be fine”, Kiba said as he looked towards the man. “Well I can’t say that I’m surprised, the elders are never pleased with my actions”, he pointed out. “However, I do have to admit that I completely spaced on this meeting”, he muttered as he slowly leaned up, gently moving Akiko to lay next to him. “No chance you want to help me cover for myself?”, he asked with a weak laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm

His uncle grinned and nodded at their actions. Well, he had to admit that he wasn't surprised that Kiba had a girlfriend. He was sweet and charming. He deserved a girlfriend. Maybe not one this small... in which case lead him to assume young. "Oh, you mean the mission you just got back from?" He questioned, an innocent look from his face. "Tired and dirty because you were gone for almost two days." he tossed him a mission scroll. It had been the mission he'd come back on, but he was always good at altering documents - a childhood hobby. It now had all of Kiba's information.

"You should shower and come down. I'll tell them about it. Bring the scroll." He looked at Akiko. "It's nice to meet you hun. You should shower too." Looking at Kiba, he met his gaze, warning him that they'd notice any of Kiba's scent on her body.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Kiba already knew that Kashin of all people wouldn’t look down on Kiba for what he was doing. After all, he knew that Kiba wasn’t this much of a pervert, to a certain extent at least. “Yes, that would be exactly what I am talking about”, Kiba said with a grin as he opened the scroll. “Those annoying mountain bandits always need to be stopped ya know?”, he asked rhetorically. Kiba looked the scroll over, as usual his uncle was very thorough with his planning. In all honesty something like this probably took about five minutes.

“Right, head back there and let them know I’ll be there shortly please?”, Kiba asked with a smile. “Thanks Kashin”, he added before turning to Akiko. “You heard the man, we gotta get cleaned up quickly before I head out. We can do it together”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Kashin nodded at Kiba. "Yeah, those damn bastards." He threw a kunai at them, which nicked Kiba's cheek, leaving a small cut. "You know how good they are with their kunai." He said, snapping his fingers, which made Akamaru stand and trot over to him. Rubbing against his legs, the giant dog, seemed content, walking off with him. "I'll distract them. Oh! And you might want to leave these clothes on your floor in case they try to check." he tossed him a duffel bag which had a copy of Kiba's clothes, ripped tattered, and smelling like mountains - dirt, water, everything.

Akiko smiled as he walked out. Then she looked up at him. "Is he like your dad?" She asked, getting up from the bed with him moving towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Kiba didn’t dodge, but he raised a small eyebrow as the kunai cut his cheek. Of course with everything that Kashin did it all had a point. He smiled warmly as he was tossed the bag with all the clothes, already able to smell it all. “Thanks uncle, we’ll be there soon”, he said before the man headed out. Kiba dumped the clothes on the floor, scattering them as if he had taken them off in a hurry. He heard Akiko’s question and gave a weak smile. “No, he’s nothing like my dad…………and that’s why I love him”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Akiko shook his head. "No, that's not what I meant." She told him as he threw his clothes all over the floor. Taking his hands as they walked off, she smiled at him. "I love you." She whispered as they went into the bathroom. "I meant do you think of him as your dad." She said as they walked off. "Do you think he likes me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 pm

“Oh, yeah definitely”, Kiba corrected himself once Akiko told him what she had meant. “He’s really the only male model that took me under his wing once dad did leave. He’s always been kind to me, and I’m certain that he like you”, Kiba said with a smile as they made their way into the bathroom. Kiba quickly turned on the water, wanting to get in and out before anyone else went to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next