Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Akiko nodded, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "I'm glad. Lillian has always been like my mother and Youki has always sorta been like my father." She went into the bathroom with him. When the water turned on, she got in, switching it so the shower turned on. Stepping under the water. Cold water pelted against her skin, making her jump away, goosebumps lining her skin. The water heat up fairly quickly, and she let out a small sigh of relief. She giggled and felt Kiba's skin. Looking up at him, she leaned upwards to kiss him softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Kiba didn’t make any comment to Akiko about Lillian and Youki. He wasn’t sure what exactly he could say that would be positive. Youki was the enemy now, and there was no way that they would all come out of this for the better. Someone was going to have to win, and the other was going to lose everything. Kiba wasn’t sure what to do, so he welcomed the change with Akiko leaned up to kiss him, allowing him to return one softly. “I love you Akiko”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:29 pm

"I love you too." She whispered back to him. Turning around to face him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned upwards to kiss him. It was a lot harder to kiss him in the shower for some reason. Maybe it was just that he seemed taller? When the kiss broke, she took a small step back. "What was that meeting about? Was it really important?" She questioned, moving hair from her face, which started to cling to her frame as water soaked her. Blinking, she tilted her head to the side. "Do... you want me to wash you?" A smile crossed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Kiba had to lean down slightly in order to allow Akiko to reach his full height and give him a kiss. He stood up as tall as he could in the shower, letting his muscles stretch after sleeping. He glanced down at her as she asked what the meeting was about. “Well, it’s actually pretty dang important”, he admitted with weak laugh. “It’s about deciding the next clan heir, so the fact I missed it isn’t good. Thankfully uncle came up with something that will cover that for me”, he remarked as he let his back crack. “You know I’d love you too, but we are kinda in a hurry Akiko, how about next time?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Akiko nodded. "Ok." She washed off her own body, letting him rinse off as she did so, then switched places with him. It almost seemed like she'd done something like this before. Looking up at him, she smiled sweetly. "I love you." She said happily. "Can... I go?" She asked, biting her lip. "Or will that be a bad thing?" Now she seemed completely unsure of what to do and how to do it. As if she was in trouble by just being there with him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:57 am

Kiba just gave a small nod as they alternated their positions in the shower, at first scrubbing soap and then came the rinsing through the water. Kiba let out a yawn as the water poured over him. Sometimes he felt like he could just fall asleep like this. “Well, I’ll take you there and if they stop me I’ll just say it’s vital to village security or something. They’ll let it pass”, he said as he finished washing himself off. “Perfect”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:01 am

Akiko switched places with him to wash herself off, the nodded. "Ok." she smiled at him. "But won't they think it's strange we're both wet? It's really obvious we just took a shower." Rinsing off the rest of her body, she quickly washed, rinsed, then conditioned her hair. After she rinsed that out too, she got out as Kiba finished rinsing off and wrapped a towel around her body, handing him one as he shut the water off and stepped out. "I've never been to a clan meeting before." She seemed excited.

Aaliyah let out a soft groan, waking up when she heard a noise. Turning, she looked away from Shino's chest. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at the clock. "Hey..." she whispered, shaking her love softly. It was almost 11, so getting up would be a good idea. Now she was starting to feel hungry and she had to pee. Pushing her body off his, she grabbed her silk robe and pulled it on. Then walked out of the room and into his bathroom. She went to the bathroom, washed her face, and walked into the room. Climbing onto the bed, she kissed Shino's neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 am

Kiba smiled back at Akiko as she continued to wash herself off. “If we dry off well enough I don’t think it’ll be a huge problem. Plus that doesn’t mean we showered together”, he pointed out. “Don’t worry, we will be just fine, my uncle will see to any problems that might come up. He has our backs”, he said warmly as he began to quickly dry himself off with his own towel. “Well, I’d like to say that they are exciting, but I can’t”, Kiba said with a weak laugh. “I’m not quite sure what to tell ya, just be ready for anything”

Shino normally awoke from the sun, and since Aaliyah had closed the blinds the sun wasn’t hitting him. Aaliyah’s slight movements didn’t wake him up, it was only when she pushed herself out of bed that this eyes opened, at first wondering what was going on. He saw Aaliyah make her way to the bathroom though, slowly closing his eyes against his will. The next thing he felt was the soft kiss against his neck, causing him to smile in his sleep. “Morning love”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:25 am

Akiko nodded. "Yeah, but my hair..." She told him, bending over to ring it out. The towel was small, and clung to her thin frame tightly. Her hair was around hip length so it held a lot of water at once. Running her hands through her hair in a brushing type motion, it got some of the water out of it. "But, as long as you say it won't be a problem. I believe you, I know that you won't let anything bad happen." She smiled sweetly. "What should I wear there?" She asked as she walked backwards into his room so they could change.

Aaliyah smiled at him, running her hands over his chest. "Morning." She started to form random lines and arrays over his bare skin. "Are you hungry?" Her voice was soft, head resting on his shoulder. Her breath could be felt on his skin as she moved a little closer to him. Kissing his neck again, a little more determined, she laughed softly. "I could go for either strawberry waffles or eggs. What do you want?" Then, she sat up. "What does your dad like? I want to make him something to thank him for convincing the others to letting me stay and for sticking up against my father."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:37 am

Kiba’s hair was short and thus it didn’t retain that much water, he figured it wouldn’t be much of a concern. People would probably just assume that she got in after him or something. After walking towards the clan grounds meeting area the water from Kiba’s hair would have probably been gone already. Of course this was just a guess on the Inuzuka’s part. “In regards to what you should wear, I’d say anything that you own would probably be fine”, he commented as he picked out his own outfit. “Let me see it before you put it on though”

Shino let out a small yawn as he opened his eyes, gazing over towards Aaliyah who was merely inches away from his face. “Food from you sounds amazing right now”, he admitted with a soft smile. “The waffles sound really good to me, and with your cooking I am certain that my dad will like them”, he added with a laugh. “Believe me when I say that having you stay is the thanks he wants. He likes you more than you know”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 am

Akiko nodded. She dried off and put her hair in a towel, putting it on the top of her head. Going over to the drawer that her clothes were in, she put on a bra and some panties. Then looking through another one, she pulled out a light blue shirt that had fishnet sleeves. "What about this?" She asked, showing it to him. "And this?" She pulled out a pair of pants which would reach around her knees. She started to get dressed seeing how fast he was pulling on clothes. Was it her fault he was late?

Aaliyah laughed. "I like waffles." She whispered. "They're easy to make and they taste amazing. I'm surprised you like them though, they usually have syrup. You don't strike me as someone who enjoys sweets." Pushing herself off his body, she grabbed some clothes and dressed. It was in her natural style, but she did look beautiful, and enough of her body was covered in case anyone other than Shibi came to see them. Grabbing a clip, she put it into her long locks of hair, pulling it backwards and twirling it so it would stay firm where it was. "He really likes me that much?" She asked, turning to look at him. "Why? I don't find myself all that special or amazing. Why would I mean so much to him already?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:53 am

Kiba of course grabbed a pair of dark leather pants to throw on over his boxers that matched perfectly to the natural muscles of his body. He also grabbed a white short sleeved shirt and then a leather vest that wrapped around the shirt somewhat, leaving part of it still visible. He glanced over at Akiko who was pulling out her own outfit. Well it wasn’t that bad, since they were late it would have to do. “Yeah that’s perfect”, he said as he zipped up the jacket. “We can head out when you’re ready”

“Well everyone has their sweet tooth and weaknesses right?”, Shino asked with a small chuckle as he thought about the taste of one of Aaliyah’s waffles. He had never eaten one before, but they definitely sounded like they were something wroth digging your teeth into. “I can already taste them”, he said with a laugh before glancing over at her. He leaned up as she dressed, watching her do so. “Well, I think there are many reasons, but I think the best answer would be for you to find them yourself”, he said with a smile once again. “He can say it far better than I can after all”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Akiko nodded as she and Kiba finished getting dressed. After finishing, she started to run a towel through her hair, squeezing it to get as much water out as she could. Them, she quickly brushed her lengthy hair before separating it, then braided it about half way down, but a hair tie in it and jogged out of the room after him. Whenever he was in a rush, he used his long legs to his advantage. When she caught up to him, she smiled, her hair going behind her back with the movements of her body.

Aaliyah looked over at him, unable to help the smile that came to her lips. "Thanks. I guess you have a point, and anything would be better than the pure vegetarian diet you eat now." Walking over to the bed as she brushed her light hair, she sat on his waist, resting her cover hips over his bare ones, smiling at him sweetly. For some reason, she loved the way he looked when they were alone. He seemed so much sexier than normal.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Kiba finally pulled on his vest and looked himself over in the mirror. He analyzed himself for a minute or so and just shrugged. “My hair is messed up”, he muttered. He shook his entire body like a dog. “There we go!”, he said with a grin as it took the natural shape that he wanted. “Come on Akiko, this meeting might get very interesting depending on the road it takes”, Kiba said seriously as they began walking. This was about the future clan leader after all. Things were going to get intense.

“Hey my pure vegetarian diet helps me to stay in amazing shape throughout the whole year. I don’t think you wanna complain about that”, Shino said with a nice wink as he looked up at Aaliyah. He just smiled as she sat on top of him, her clothed body against his bare one. “You look extra beautiful today”, Shino said happily. He was happy, when she was around the pains of what her real life was always slipped away.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Taking his hand as they walked off, she looked up at him. Blinking, she bit her lip. "Do you wanna be the clan leader?" she questioned, having to jog to keep up with his strides. His legs were almost double the size of hers, giving him more than double the stride she had. "I think you'd be an amazing leader."

Aaliyah smiled down at him. Leaning over him, her hair streamed down the sides of her face for the edges to rub against his. "Being a vegetarian can have really bad effects on your health if you don't do it right." She cautioned, a hand sliding down his strong chest. "But you seem healthy to me my love." Bending, her lips grazed against his. Normally she'd expect him to worry about her and what she ate, or lack there of when they were apart. When Aaliyah was with her sensei, they had insane dieting restrictions. Aaliyah was the only one that broke them whenever she wasn't there. "You look extra sexy today yourself." Now she seemed to glow above him because of his compliments.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Kiba held Akiko’s hand lightly as they walked, it was about half the size of his own after all, and yet whenever he felt it he just had an amazing feeling. “I’m not really sure to be honest with you, me and leadership never really got along”, he remarked. “Plus something tells me people wouldn’t really take me seriously in a leadership position”

Shino let out a small laugh as the edges of Aaliyah’s hair moved softly against his body. It felt amazing, she always made him feel that way. Shino was about to retort her comment on vegetarians eating unhealthy, but cut himself off when Aaliyah mentioned that he already was healthy in her opinion. He was glad. Shino could tell that she ate well, she wasn’t anorexic or anything. Shino would have stopped her even if she was close. Aaliyah was perfection in all of its forms. “Why thank you love, you always make me feel like it”, he said honestly before leaning up to give her a soft kiss on the lips. “Shall I help you cook breakfast?”, he offered.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Akiko glanced up at him. "But... when Cyon came to get me. Don't listen to what people tell you Kiba-kun. You'd make an amazing leader. You're strong, you're really dedicated and you love your clan and family. I don't think anyone else is better suited than you are. If you love a total stranger enough to care for her, then imagine what you could do for your family." She smiled at him sweetly, eyes closing slowly as she did so.

Aaliyah actually chuckled. "Oh?" She teased. "You think you can help me make some Belgium waffles?" She asked, taking his hand. Bringing it up to her face, she kissed it softly. "Do you want to cook naked? I could get into that?" She laughed softly, leaning down so her soft lips made contact with his. God, she loved him so much. Her hands slid down his chest, letting her feel the muscles inside them move and twist like he wanted to move or grab onto her. Somehow she always felt comforted by his actions, by his touches. Shino had a major calming effect on her; nothing else mattered or existed when they were together. It was so easy to understand how some people found themselves living a double life. It's as Aaliyah was now. She lived on life in Konoha, and one life outside of it. The two are conflicting; they can't exist in unison for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:57 am

Kiba gave a small shrug. “Like I said, leadership has never really been my thing. I’m more likely to make some rash decision in the moment. Shino is a guy who deserves to be clan leader”, Kiba said honestly. “I mean he’s able to put aside emotions and make decisions based on what logically makes sense. There have been plenty of times where he’s saved our butts on missions because of that brain of his. I’m not saying I’m dumb, I always just saw myself as more of a warrior than anything else”

Shino just held his smile. “Well I’m sure with your instructions I could at least do more than just look pretty for you”, he said with a chuckle to his voice. He let his hand be taken up by Aaliyah as she kissed it lightly. “As fun as that sounds I don’t think that’d be good, not yet”, Shino remarked. “You know how much family I have living in here. I’m sure with my luck someone would walk in on me”, he pointed out teasingly. “You’ll just have to stare at my clothed body, sorry dear”, he added. Shino closed his eyes for a moment before taking in a sigh of content. Life was good.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 am

Akiko shook her head. "No, Kiba... Emotion is a good thing. I could never be clan leader because I'm the youngest and all my other siblings are much stronger and smarter than I am. I have faith in you, I know that if you wanted this, there's no way you'd let things get in your way. You've just never had the opportunity to prove yourself. Once you get that chance, your clan will you the way I do, and there's no way they won't let you be clan leader." A smile met her lips. "Trust me. You're the one that deserves it the most."

Laughing, Aaliyah kissed him gently. "Yeah, and you know how I hate sharing you... Alright. Get dressed. I'm going to start making breakfast." Sliding off his lap slowly, sliding against him, she walked out of the room, swaying her hips. Going into the kitchen, she started to gather the ingredients she'd need. Turning on the radio, she grinned. She'd never really mentioned it, but Aaliyah loved music.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 am

Kiba just formed a small smile as Akiko continued to insist that he was really meant for this job. He still had a hard time believing her, since it seemed like everyone else in the world had such a low opinion of him. Kiba was certain that Aaliyah only chose to be nice to him because if she refused Akiko wouldn’t listen to her. And she needed to stay in good favor with Akiko if she was going to protect her. “Thanks Akiko, that means a lot”, he said with a genuine smile.

Shino laughed at Aaliyah’s first comment. “That’s true, you are selfish when it comes to me”, he said in a loving voice. “Alright, I’ll be out there in a few, just need a minute to get the energy in my body”, he said before she walked off to go to the kitchen. Shino definitely had his eyes peeled on her as she walked away. He smiled to himself before quickly getting up and changing into his usual attired. Once he was satisfied he made his way out, joining Aaliyah in the kitchen. “So what do you need me to do love”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:30 am

Akiko smiled sweetly at him. "I really love you." She said, seeing a group of people gather around a large door. All of them had the same markings that Kiba had on his face. Moving closer to him, she seemed a little more timid rather than outgoing. Inuzuka were known for being fairly tall, even the woman within the clan. Akiko stuck out easily due to height, appearance, and because she was the only one without a dog. As they approached one of them made a low sound that made all the others look at her, making her even more uncertain. A lot of times when Youki had meetings they looked at her this way, signaling she wasn't supposed to be involved. Biting her lip, she seemed uncertain and almost afraid. Glancing at Kiba, she saw that he wasn't looking at her. Looking at the others once more, they started to go back into a large room where the meeting was taking place.

Aaliyah looked over her shoulder. "Hey babe." She whispered, feeling his arms on her body. "I don't know why you have to tease me by dressing like that... It only makes me want to rip your clothes off." Laughing, she smiled and let her body almost melt into his. "Oh, and I need a fourth of a cup of yeast." She cracked an egg with one hand into a bowl. "That's not a common ingredient one has laying around and you don't have any. Go get me some, ok?" She asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:54 am

“I know that you do Akiko, and I trust you know that I feel the same way”, Kiba said softly as he looked up. His eyes narrowed as he saw many of the clan looking over at him with disapproving eyes. Kiba didn’t like the way that they were looking at Akiko either, of course then he realized what it was that he had forgotten. “Akiko, I’m afraid that they won’t let you in”, Kiba said as he bit down on his lip. “Something as sacred and important as this isn’t something to be trifled with……can you wait for me back at the house?”, he asked as he kneeled next to her and looked her in the eyes. “You know I hate leaving you, but I do want to honor my clan”

Shino slowly approached Akiko from behind, wrapping his arms softly around his waist as he leaned his head on Aaliyah’s right shoulder. “Oh you haven’t figured it out by now?”, Shino asked. “I already knew that, and that’s why I continue to dress this way”, he said jokingly. “Yeast huh? Alright I’ll be back in a bit once I head to the store”, he said before kissing his cheek. Shino slipped on some shoes and headed out the front door. “Try not to miss me too much!”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:00 am

Akiko looked up at him. Then, slowly, she nodded. "Right..." She smiled at him. "I'm too young to attend most of my own clan's decisions, I didn't think this would be any different." She told him honestly. HE was face to face with her, so she felt much more comforted by it. Leaning up a few inches, her lips touched his. "I love you..." She whispered, wrapping her arms around him. "I'll go wait in your room, ok?" She asked, scratching Akamaru's head when he rubbed up against her more forcefully than normal. The bond Kiba shared with Akamaru lead to his attachment to Akiko; he cared for her as much as Kiba did.

Aaliyah grinned. "I love you, such a charming man." She winked at him as he walked off. "Don't let anyone else ravage you!" She called with a small laugh. Starting to make what she could without the yeast, she decided it'd be a good thing to make some fruit and a nice syrup to go with the pancakes. Another song started to play, making her smile, start to sing along with it as it played.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:12 am

Kiba smiled at how understand Akiko was. She really was too wonderful for him to believe sometimes. He had made a lot of mistakes as a shinobi, what made him deserve someone like her. He kissed back softly as she leaned into him. “I love you too”, he whispered softly as Akamaru soon took his turn with Akiko. “Yeah, feel free to do whatever you want around the house. I don’t want you getting bored after all”, he called before walking away. “This’ll be over soon Akiko”, he added before making his way into the room, knowing that his uncle had probably explained why he was late. Kiba of course had no idea what was in store.

Shino was gone now, but that didn’t mean that all the Aburame’s were. A light humming sound would reach Aaliyah’s ears soon enough as she sang along with the song. At first no one was there, but after a few seconds none other than Shibi arrived on the scene. He walked and turned his head as he saw Aaliyah in the kitchen. “Well I should have known, you always have been one for good taste. And your choice of music continues to prove that fact”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:23 am

Akiko nodded. "Take however long you need." She told him, leaning forward to kiss him. "I know this is important to you." She waved and then walked off, rubbing Akamaru's head before he walked inside with Kiba.

Everyone was talking when Kiba was outside, but once he entered, everything haulted, falling dead silent. A pin could drop in the Hokage's office and they all would be able to hear it. Looking at one another, a small hushed whisper moved through the younger members who were attending; most for the first time. The council of elders were all sitting like judges on a panel on a higher level and table than everyone else. They all seemed less than pleased, angrier than normal. They looked around at one another and then at Kiba.

The spokesperson of the elders broke the silence that now returned to the room. "You're mated..."

Aaliyah spun around when she heard speaking. Laughing, she walked over and hugged him. "Good morning." She said, going back to making breakfast. "You like Belgium waffles, right?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at him. "Shino says he likes them." She teased, sticking her tongue at him. Once the song ended, another started a few seconds later, mostly trumpets making Aaliyah's hips start to move as she made the syrup, then the words, I Go! Salsa! played on the track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next