Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 am

Shino couldn’t help but smile at those words. They were so nice to hear. Aaliyah would marry him. Him, Shino Aburame would one day be the husband of Aaliyah. It was almost too good to be true, but he knew that it was true. Everything was better for it, and that made him feel amazing. “Yeah I get that description a lot. I guess sometimes I just don’t know what to say, the look fills in the creepy factor for me”

“Wow I had no-“, But Kiba was suddenly cut off as Aaliyah pulled him to his feet by nothing but his shirt. Damn this girl was strong. Why was every female that Youki knew so damn strong!? He just blinked as Aaliyah told him all about Ai, and what she would do just to hurt people. “Definitely sounds like someone Youki’s related to, a real relative”, he remarked before his entire body went completely numb and out of his control. Aaliyah had this kind of power!? Kiba just stared up at Aaliyah, a look of worry in his eye as she said that she could make him fall in love with her. In truth, he was worried that she was going to try it. “God that woman sounds awful……..how do you plan on stopping someone like that?”, he asked. “You looked at me and I couldn’t do a thing”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 am

Akiko looked confused. "Yeah, but if you just show me your face and talk more then no one will be scared of you. You're just so silent and in the background. LIke a shadow on the wall waiting to jump out!" She laughed and let go of his hand. Jumping in front of him, she jumped up to make herself seem larger. Laughing again, she took his hand as they walked. "I think I could get used to you."

Aaliyah smirked. "That's how the jutsu works. Looking into my eyes is what seduces you. There are a few other ways. I could kiss you, or touch you. It all depends on what kind of control you're going for. The most powerful is a kiss. If I kiss you, you'll lose your mind and you'll die to defend me. You'll believe that I love you, and that we're together. It's a fairly interesting jutsu. It works rather well." she shrugged her shoulders for a moment. "But Ai is very manipulative. She's pretty demanding. You should see the list of foods my team isn't allowed to eat. It's one reason I eat anything I want when I'm here." She said with a laugh. "There anything else you want to see me do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:55 am

Shino glanced down at Akiko as she said how he could be more comfortable to be around. “So you mean a look like this perhaps?”, Shino asked as he pulled down on his collar, now showing his mouth at least. The eyes were sacred, no one but his family and Aaliyah would ever be allowed to see those if he could prevent it. It was just something to close to the heart now. It was how Aaliyah knew that she was so important to him, and not someone he would ever leave.

Kiba could have sworn that his eye started twitching as Aaliyah described so calmly the effects that her jutsus could have on someone. With a kiss she could convince someone to die for her? Kiba made a mental note to never mention that to Hinata, she was already paranoid as it was. “No I’m pretty sure that I have seen enough”, Kiba said with a weak laugh until he suddenly stopped. “I assume this won’t work, but how come that jutsu won’t work on Youki?”, he asked curiously. “Did his sister just teach him how to fight it or what?”, he continued. After all, Youki already wanted much more from Aaliyah, why would he suspect such a deadly kiss from one of his best agents.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 am

Akiko nodded and smiled, her eyes closing as she did so. "I like you." She said, laughing. "So, how did you meet Aaliyah?" She asked, looking around the hallway as they walked. "You have a nice face. How come you hide it? Why do you cover your eyes?" She asked, reaching up on her toes to take them off.

Aaliyah bit her lip. "I've thought about it. There's always a way for me to kill him with a kiss. He'll succumb to the poison and die. But... I'm too scared to try. If it's Ai's jutsu, I'm sure he knows about it. If I kiss him, I might start something I don't want to end..." She knew Kiba knew what she meant by that. It actually really worried her, what would Youki do. And... more importantly; what should Shino do? What should Shino say? "If Youki sees my tattoo, he might wait until after he rapes me to kill me. And, I know he'll see it." Sitting down, she crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:55 pm

The mind of a child is an amazing thing, she hated him ten minutes ago and now she seemed to consider him a good friend. “How we met? Well, I was on a very dangerous mission once, and she happened to be in the same area that I was. To make a long story short she ended up saving my life”, he said as he glanced down at her as he saw her trying to reach for his glasses.He placed a single finger on the center that connected the lenses. “I am only allowed to show them to a few people”

Kiba frowned, sad that he had even thought to mention such a thing. “I’m sorry, I can’t possibly imagine how you are feeling right now but I’m sure it isn’t good”, he said. The thought of being raped just before you were killed, horrifying. “I just don’t know what to do. I couldn’t even stand up to that stupid cat brother of his”, he muttered. “I want to be able to help and just not sit here…….but I don’t know what I can possibly do to help”, he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Akiko crossed her arms. "Mean!" She stuck out her tongue, laughing slightly. Taking his hand, she walked off with him. "You met on a mission?" She asked, smiling. "Did i meet Kiba on the same mission where you and Aaliyah met? I know he was on a mission when he knocked me down."

Aaliyah looked over at him and smiled. "Cyon hates everyone. Don't take it too personal. He doesn't like people and you're clan is known for dogs. He's a cat person and his sister was with you. It was an outlet for all of his anger, which he has a constant supply of. Cyon isn't all that strong." She said, looking up at the ceiling. "It's just the way he fights that makes him seem strong. Yin is powerful, and he usually commands the tiger. Without him, he looks like a body builder, but I've seen Akiko trip him. He has really good balance when he's standing, but he has pretty bad balance when he's fighting."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:13 am

Shino just smiled and chuckled lightly, hoping that Akiko was just joking about him being a meanie as she put it. “Well, it was close to it yeah. I think I had left the mission to Aaliyah’s advice before you came along. She was just sharing information when you were sent to look for her”, he explained. Shino raised an eyebrow as he caught her last statement. “Knocked you down?”

“I don’t really get bothered by people hating me when I hate them back”, Kiba remarked as he rested his chin in his hand. He felt tired now, perhaps the realization of everything that was going to happen was just starting to kick in. People could die, even he could. As Aaliyah mentioned that Cyon isn’t all that strong, Kiba placed his head into the table. Great, he wasn’t all that strong and yet the Inuzuka clan leader at the time had lost miserably to him. That made him feel good inside.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 am

Akiko nodded. "Mhm. I was running through the village looking for Ai-nee-san, or Aaliyah. Someone I knew so that they'd bring me to Youki. I was running and looked behind me because I thought I heard my name. Then I ran into someone and fell down to the ground. Kiba helped me up and apologized for knocking me down. Then I mentioned Aaliyah..." She said, smiling at him. "He seemed to sorta know who she was, or at least by her appearance."

Aaliyah looked down at him. Laughing a little, a grin passed her lips. "Sorry. I didn't mean to insult you. I don't think Cyon is that strong because Youki doesn't rely on him a lot. He makes Cyon do tracking work and things like that. Hunting..." She ran a hand through Kiba's hair. "Just be glad you haven't meant the twins yet. They're beautiful, but deadly."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:32 am

Shino just thought back to that night, all those months ago when he had first met Aaliyah. He couldn’t believe that time had passed so much forward. Sometimes it still felt like that first night at the hotel. He remembered how uncomfortable she made him with her advances, something Shino had absolutely no experience with. “Ah yes, that was right after he spoke to me and saw her. He was amazed that someone as pretty as her was with me, so I’m not surprised he remembered her for a minute”

Aaliyah’s words didn’t exactly make Kiba feel better. “I don’t care if I lose to him again, but when this war comes about I am helping, even if I am the weakest person out there” he insisted. “I’ll do whatever it takes. I won’t stand by as people I care about march to danger or worse. No man should have to stand by while people he cares about are being hurt”, he remarked. The twins? Kiba didn’t remember them from that scroll that Tsunade had given him. If they were anything like Aaliyah though he was pretty certain that he had the point.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 am

Akiko looked confused. "Why wouldn't he forget her?" She stopped walking, a hurt expression crossing her face. "D-does he like her?" She asked, her eyes starting to shine with what appeared to be tears. Now she was worried and had no idea what to do. She seemed hurt by this, as if Kiba loved Aaliyah more and that's why they were alone right now.

Aaliyah smirked. "I knew I liked you." She said, sliding off the table, sitting back in a chair. Truthfully, she was much more used to sitting on tables because they were higher and it made her more confident. That and because she was an entertainer. "I admire your courage. I'm sure you can get Akiko to train you. She's very good at it." She told him, smirking. "And you can do earth jutsu from what you've told me. Listen to her. She's a good fighter, but she's not the best when it comes to things like common sense."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 am

Shino stopped as he realized the idea that Akiko was getting from him. He gave a small sigh, turned to her and got on his knees. “You misunderstand, it’s because she was with ME”, he explained. “In case you couldn’t tell I’m not the most likable guy here, many people still feel the way you did about me ten minutes ago”, he said seriously. “It’s because Kiba would never expect someone like Aaliyah, who you admit is pretty, with someone as mean and plain as me”

Kiba glanced up with a chuckle and a raised eyebrow. “Knew you liked me? I’m pretty sure only thirty minutes ago you would have been fine killing me”, he said jokingly. He wasn’t going to fight details with Aaliyah. “Yeah she did train me to use earth jutsus as well as I do now, with her training along with a more rigorous workout routine maybe I’ll actually be somewhat useful in this upcoming battle. That would be nice”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:58 am

Akiko visibly looked relieved. "Oh..." She said softly. Looking up at him, she smiled. "I love Kiba..." She whispered, seeming a little unsure of what to do. "And I don't think that I'd want him to be with anyone else but me. I really want to be with him forever. I feel as if we'll have children one day." She said with a smile.

Aaliyah smiled at him. "I liked you before I found out you had sex with her. The way she talked about you... I was starting to think that she loved you. Then I found out she wasn't a virgin and I wanted to strangle you." She sighed. "I love Akiko, and I know how much she loves you. We'll keep her safe, and if you want to train to be able to beat Youki and win Akiko... then I'll do whatever I can to help you." A smile crossed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 am

The Aburame smiled and placed a hand on Akiko’s shoulder before coming up. “Like his clan Kiba is as loyal as a dog, don’t worry about him doing anything to hurt you. He’d rather die first than to see you in pain. It’s true”, he said as he continued to walk. He didn’t feel like commenting on the children part. That was odd enough to think about as it was.

Kiba said nothing until Aaliyah mentioned the training to be able to beat Youki and save her. “I want that strength, I would rather take on the burden that she is facing and do the act myself of killing him. I don’t want her to tear herself apart for me”, he said softly before turning to Aaliyah. “Will you please help me? I’ll do anything, whatever it takes. Whatever price I must pay I will do it……for her”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:16 am

Akiko nodded. Looking up at him, she looked at his face, or at least what she could see of it. "Do you want to have kids with Aaliyah?" She asked, noticing that he talked a lot more when Aaliyah was mentioned. Maybe she should get to know him. He seemed to be close friends with Kiba, and if Aaliyah was going to be with him; then she would see him a lot more from this point onward.

Aaliyah grinned. "And that's why I like you. You're so in love and dedicated to her... You'll do anything to her. I admire that. I can train you, but you should have Akiko train you more. I know more about Youki's weaknesses, but Akiko tends to do things that she doesn't realize. I feel like you should train with her before I help you. Then you'll have the power to back up that cocky mouth." There was a pause and she sighed. "What makes the clan truly powerful is the fact that they use so little chakra when they attack. They keep a lot of it inside of them. If you can figure out you're chakra will have much more bang for the amount you have. Akiko can teach you to work on that. I on the other hand, can teach you how to see through attacks and analyze then in a different way. My strength is to turn someone's power back at them."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:27 am

Shino glanced up for a minute at the thought, already knowing the immediate answer though. “I’d love to have kids with her, lots of them. Any child that Aaliyah raises would be a great child for me to call son or daughter”, he said with a smile. “Especially if the girls looked like her…..I’d be so happy”, he said with a soft smile as he gazed into the distance, now daydreaming.

“Like I said I’ll do what it takes, Akiko made me realize that I had a gift an element when I thought that I had none. Perhaps she can help me a lot more than I imagine”, he admitted before turning to Aaliyah and listening to what she had to say. Training with Akiko wasn’t something that Kiba was going to complain about, it made him happy thinking about it. Having the kind of power that would allow him to face this clan was something that he really wanted. He wanted to fight for the one thing that he truly felt. He loved Akiko, and he would do everything that they were going to ask of him to make that dream a reality. “Sounds like I have a lot of work in the foreseeable future” he admitted with a smile. “Can’t wait”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:31 am

Akiko smiled. "How many kids do you want?" She asked, shaking his hand slightly when she noticed that he wasn't paying against, out in his own little world. "Well? How many kids do you want? I sorta want to have five kids. I like that number. But more is okay with me. I like having a big family like the one I have now. It makes everything funner. Do you want a big family too?" A smile met her lips.

Aaliyah looked at him. "Have... you ever seen all of Akiko's siblings? Because I think it's important that you see them all in case something bad happens. Knowing their appearance will mean a lot. And I meant A LOT." She said. Getting up, she got another drink and sat down, tapping her manicured nails on the cup, it made a tapping sound as nail hit glass. Unsure of what else to do. "It would help Shino too..." She added, looking away, trying to think, rubbing her temples to try and think of something.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 am

Shino thought about it for a moment as the hand shake jogged him back to reality. “I don’t really care actually. Not in a bad way, just however many children Aaliyah would want is fine with me. As long as they are really our children I would love them with all of my heart, endlessly”, he said sincerely. “I’m sure as they grew I’d see more of their mother in each of them”

Kiba gave a nod. “Yeah Tsunade showed a scroll that gave all of their images, although I’m not sure how old those exactly were since the family left the village so long ago”, he remarked. “If you could give us any updated images that’d be great, anything would help after all”, he said with a smile. “I wouldn’t worry about Shino, I’m sure from the first moment he saw that scroll he’s had it memorized. He’s known from the beginning what he’d have to do to help you get free, or at least what he was willing to do”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 am

Akiko looked over at him. "Has Aaliyah ever read your palm?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Ai-nee-san does it all the time to a lot of people. She's really good at it. She taught Aaliyah, she tried to teach me, but I'm not very good at it. There's so many possibilites and there's so much to remember. It's not always right, but you could always ask her to read yours and her own. It might be the average between what's on your hand in hers or something." She giggled. "But Aaliyah is really good with little kids. They love her. She was really nice to me when I was younger. You'd be a good dad... I think?"

Aaliyah smiled. "Yeah, you're right." She said, instantly feeling better. It seemed as if she was lost in a daydream about Shino and being free from ANBU. About the family she could have with him. Shaking herself back to Earth, she laughed slightly. "Well... I can try. Youki looks much the same because he was already an adult when he ditched, but he keeps his face mostly covered. The older siblings look the same. Xerion and Akiko have changed the most because they were children at the time. And... they're apparently not threats." She said, closing her eyes. "I can turn into them, but that's gonna have to wait. I'm not in the mood to waste that much chakra on transformation jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:57 am

Aang gave a slow nod. “Yeah, she did a long time ago”, he said softly as the memory came back to his mind. He remembered a few things about that time, but it was starting to become a blur. Perhaps it was about time to ask for another read, or maybe she did memorize it herself? I should ask her to do that sometime, see what our future holds”, he said softly. “I don’t know if I’d be a good dad, I can only hope that I grow into the position”

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Aaliyah seemed to break out of some kind of trance, not certain what she was thinking about. Kiba listened to her descriptions and gave a small nod. “From that I think we’ll be okay for the most part. Although a little reminder won’t hurt some day”, he added with a small smile. “I’m sure that we could mostly recognize them, even if they have changed a little”, he insisted with a small yawn. “You really believe that we can win? You think my training might actually make a difference?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:02 am

Akiko smiled at him. "Really!?" She asked, bouncing up and down. "That's so cool! Where you impressed? Have you seen everything she can do? Have you seen her belly dance yet? She's really good at it. I want her to teach me. My sister says that she will when she has time, but Ai-nee-san is mean..." she looked down. "She's cold to her students and makes them do all sorts of things. Like dieting and stuff. I just want to learn because it looks fun and it makes you REALLY strong."

Aaliyah thought about it. "Well, if we don't win, at least we'll all die together." She said, laughing a bit, trying to lighten the mood. "I don't think we can win alone, but I think we can get something done if we all work together. I'll do anything I can to be free and to be with my Shino. I love him. He's my life. My reason for living. I will do anything for our life together. I know he'll do the same. You'll do anything for Akiko. And, I know when given the chance, Akiko will do anything to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:08 am

Shino smiled at the girl’s enthusiasm. “Well I’ve seen part of it but I had my mind on other things, so I couldn’t really appreciate it for what it was after all”, he commented. “I’m sure that if you ask sometimes Aaliyah will be happy to show you, she does think the world of you after all”, he pointed out with a warm smile. “And I’m sure that you’re a quick learner”

“I guess that’s something to look forward to. Either way we’ll be together somehow”, Kiba said with a weak smile. That was his least preferred choice after all. “I know you do……and I’m sorry that I doubted you before, it was out of anger and completely out of place”, he apologized. “Your love for him is real, probably stronger than me and Akiko, you would do anything for him”, he said softly as he looked at the ground. “I know he loves you…..because he’s never looked at anyone the way he does for you. It’s true love, and that transcends anything Youki can do to him”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:16 am

Akiko nodded. "I will, but Kiba promised to spend teh fay with me and I like spending time with Kiba. He's super sweet and he loves me a lot. It makes me feel much more comfortable when we're together. I don't have to be strong, or pretend, and stay quiet like I do at home. I guess... I can just be me!"

Aaliyah smiled. "That would mean more to me if you'd actually seen his eyes." She said, turning her head to face him. "There are times when I wish he didn't wear sunglasses, but others that I'm glad he does. From what he's told me, I'm the only one besides his father that's seen his eyes. Makes me feel special." She smiled at Kiba. "And it gives me a connection with him that no one else can ever have." She said, looking over at him. "And I have the feeling you want to spend the day with Akiko because I want to spend the way with Shino, right?" She questioned. "As long as there's no private, alone, undressing time together that won't bother me. Just stay in Konoha."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 am

“Kiba loves spending time with you as well, and I’m sure that Aaliyah was helping him to calm down as well. I can’t imagine him being calm after seeing you run off and be sad like that”, Shino said slowly as they were getting near the kitchen again. “Go spend the day with him, and remember why you came back here”, he said with a smile.

“I don’t even know what color they are. Rumors go around about if the Aburame’s even have eyes, not that I ever started any of those or partook of them”, Kiba added. “Still, just the fact that I know no one has seen them makes it all the more grand of an act”, he remarked slowly. He smiled at the thought of handing with Akiko all day. “I wonder if she’ll start training me. I’ll do what she wants, but the sooner I can start preparing the safer I’ll feel about this whole thing”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 am

Akiko smiled up at him. "I was surprised that you followed me. but I'm glad you did." She hugged him and then knew her way back. Running into the room, she jumped into Kiba's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her lips met his swiftly and unexpectedly. It was a brief, but passionate kiss.

Aaliyah laughed. "I promise you that he has eyes. They're a deep colored brown. Like chocolate." She said, a smile on her lips. "He's one of the best looking men I've ever seen. You're lucky he doesn't wear his glasses..." She added, turning to face him, a grin on her lips. "If he didn't, you'd have way more competition, and so would Sasuke." She said, leaning back in her chair, putting her hand behind her head, playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:20 am

“Yeah, I think that I am as well. I’m glad that we shared those moments back there”, Shino said with a smile as they made their way back into the kitchen where Kiba and Aaliyah still were. As Akiko ran forward to leap into Kiba’s lap Shino took advantage of the moment. He slowly made his way behind Aaliyah, wrapping his arms softly around her as he smiled down at her.

“Brown? Really? I don’t know, guess I always just pictured them as green to match his outfits”, Kiba muttered to himself more than Aaliyah. “I don’t really have to worry about competition anymore, in case you didn’t know it I wasn’t exactly idolized like Sasuke is”, he pointed out before Akiko suddenly jumped into his lap and kissed him. Kiba was surprised but gladly returned the kiss, once he got his head together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next