Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:55 am

Kiba listened and watched Cyon. He was being fully honest, his logic made sense. Perhaps the guy deserved more credit than Kiba gave him credit for. “Yeah I know why you acted the way you did and feel the way that you still do, that doesn’t mean that it’s true though”, he said honestly. “Some day, if the three of us are ever alone I’ll change back and you can watch how she reacts when she sees my face……if it’s a bad reaction I’ll let you cut open my throat on the spot”, he said seriously. “She loves me and she knows that I love her, if you support that then she will love you more than she already does. She loves all of you so much, which is what worries me”, he said slowly. “She loves me now…..but if I have to kill Youki I’m worried that it’ll destroy a bit of her inside”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:59 am

Cyon shrugged. "No matter what happens she'll be upset. If she loses you or Youki. I think though, if she loses Youki, she'll understand it some day. Not to mention she'll only lose one of us. We do all care about her. More than you realize. To be honest, if you ever turn back, one of my siblings will kill you for how you made her cry. You made an enemy of all of us that day when she returned. I'm sure she'll open up to Lillian about it. I'll talk to Lillian when we get back." He looked at him and manged to smile slightly. "You think we should bond now?" he teased. "Like real brothers do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:03 am

“That’s kind of my hope. She clings to him because he’s the closest thing to a father she knew, and yet at the same time she clings to me because I treat her like no one else does”, Kiba said as he looked up at the skies. I want her to be happy, even if it means that she never sees me again once this is all over. She means more to me than my clan or anything else. It’s why I’m here in the one place that I’m in for the slowest and most painful death ever if I am found out…….it’s because I love her”, he remarked before hearing Cyon’s last comment. “Yeah sure, since you’re the older one I guess that means you’re buying right?”, he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:07 am

Cyon grinned. "Oh, I knew I liked you." He said walking over to him. "I wanna show you something." He jumped up into a tree. "Let's see how much you've learned. Keep up." he took off at a run, darting through the trees as fast as he could through the woods, daring Kiba to keep up. When they got to a small town, Cyon went into one of the houses and changed his clothes. He tossed Kiba other ones. "Trust me, they should fit you." He dried himself off and walked out of the house and went down the street at a run to avoid the rain.

Then, he darted into another building, wiping himself off. "And the answer is yes, I am buying." He said, smirking at him. They were in a bar, and Cyon really didn't care about Konoha's laws. Where they were, the drinking age was 18, which Kiba was.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:20 am

Kiba grew curious as Cyon said that he wanted to show him something. “Alright then, right behind ya”, Kiba said as he leapt from branch to branch in order to keep up with Cyon. Kiba didn’t realize it, but he was still aiming to please Cyon and be the first person to pass this test. Kiba wanted to have Cyon’s faith, although he still didn’t know why. As they approached a building Kiba caught the clothes and changed into them, wondering what this was still all about.

Kiba was surprised to see that Cyon had taken him to a bar of all things. Kiba had never ever had alcohol in his life, he couldn’t imagine what it was like to get drunk even. “So you’re going to buy huh?”, he asked as they walked forward. “You’ll have to suggest some things for me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:24 am

Cyon smirked. "Well... I'd say tequila." He waved over one of the waitresses, which was... sparsely dressed and quite seductive to them both. "Tequila babe. A bottle would be good. Shot glasses too." He winked at her, which made her go faster. "They worked for tips." He clarified as she scampered off. "Being nice to them makes them work faster and less likely to spit in your drinks."

When she returned, he smiled at her and poured a shot for Kiba, then himself. He drank it down and then poured a row of them. "Think you can beat me in a drinking game?" He asked with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:30 am

Tequila, Kiba was pretty sure that he knew that word but wasn’t sure how alcoholic the drink was. Oh well, he was with Cyon so what was the worst that could happen? Kiba watched Cyon’s tactics, apparently he knew his way around this particular bar. “I’ll try to remember that”, he said as the woman came back and gave them a glass each, but Cyon was quick to make a large row of em all.

Kiba watched Cyon down his drink quickly and did the same. Hmm, not that bad of a flavor. And he felt fine, why did so many people complain about alcohol giving them headaches? “You’re on, what are the rules?”, Kiba asked who had no clue how to do this.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:34 am

"Here's how it goes. you drink a shot and I drink one. Whoever passes out first, losses, alright?" He asked, poured them a line and separating them evenly between them. Picking up one of the small glasses, he held it in his hands and drank it down quickly. He watched Kiba, and the two repeated his pattern multiple times, through two bottles in fact, which was much more than Cyon had ever gotten through with anyone else. he had to admit that he was impressed. He was smirking and laughing as they were doing their last shots of the second bottle.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:40 am

“Sounds like a simple enough concept”, Kiba admitted as he looked at the drinks. He just had one, how much harder could a few more be right? As cyon moved to take a drink so did Kiba, not wanting to fall behind for ever a moment. He kept up with Cyon, drinking drink after drink every time Cyon took one so did Kiba. He wasn’t going to lose. Kiba didn’t even realize that his mind was going foggy and he was starting to lose some of his common sense. Kiba shook his head to try to shake off the strange feelings. “Come on…….you aren’t backing down already are you?”, he asked as Kiba was starting to sway back and forth.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:49 am

Cyon shook his head. "N-No... you're g-g-onna lose here! I never lose!" He chanted back, drinking another shot, and then a second after who knew how many. Smirking at him, he leaned forward drunkenly. "You're so good at this... It's funny." He muttered with another drunken laugh. Leaning forward, they finished the alcohol, but the bartender came over and told them he was cutting them off because they could barely see or walk. Not long after, two men showed up, making Cyon grin.

"I know you... right?"

Nomi groaned. "Yeah... you know me. Come on bro." He said, supporting half of Cyon's weight as they walked off. Percy took Kiba's arm and supported his body as they went back to the house. Apparently they couldn't leave Cyon alone without him doing something stupid. "H-hey!" Cyon called out, moving against his brother.

"I c-can... walk by myself..." He insisted, pulling away. They were home, so there was no pointing in fighting, but they made sure they couldn't leave the house's estate and would just end up drunk somewhere inside of it. "I... I noticed that like... woman look sexier when they're thin? And how thing EVERYONE is right now?! It's insane..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:16 am

“Ha, you forget that I don’t lose either. Sometimes I just choose to let my opponent win, there is a big difference you see”, Kiba said through a few hiccups and blinks. Things were starting to get hard to see, why was that? “This isn’t funny at all, this is raw skillz. Yeah, with a z……cause it’s just cooler spelled that way”, he said with a laugh. God was Kiba wasted, SO much right now.

Kiba turned to see one of Cyon’s siblings that he hadn’t really met before. “Hi there I’m Yaiba, nice to meet you”, he said with a laugh as they continued forward. “If we are going home does this mean that I passed sensei Cyon?”, he asked through another strange laugh.

“Hey I….I can do that to, don’t show……show off”, Kiba said as he forced himself to walk upright as well. He listened to Cyon and let out a laugh. “I know! I mean everyone here takes such good care of themselves, if anyone’s big it’s because of their muscles”, he pointed out with a laugh. “Yeah…..being skinny is the best”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:22 am

Cyon laughed at everything that was going on. "Mhm.." He took Kiba's arm and started to lead him, in the longest way possible because they weren't walking in a straight line, back to his house. He was tired and he didn't want to sleep in the middle of the compound outside. It was going to rain here soon. As they stumbled back, they both continued to loud and drunkenly wake up everyone they went by.

"Naw... man... some chicks are just fat because they eat and eat... It's like their brain tells them that food is their boyfriend and they gotta make out with it to be happy." He hiccuped and blinked heavily, his eyes getting harder to open. When they finally made it back to his house, Cyon managed to make it into his room, after getting a bottle of vodka from the kitchen, snickering and laughing about something before getting two cups and going into his room with Kiba, pouring them another drink.

"You passed with flying colors! Let's celebrate!"

After finishing the cup, he passed out, the empty bottle, falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:33 am

Kiba continued laughing as he and Cyon moved together with Cyon, laughing just as loudly and obnoxiously as he was. “Man you are like my best friend you know that? And don’t let anyone tell you no different”, he said with another laugh. This was of course the alcohol talking, but Cyon’s and Kiba’s friendship was only going to get better at this point.

“Oh I know exactly what you mean”, Kiba said before giving off a few coughs. “It’s like they have absolutely no self control, that or they just don’t care what they look like ya know?”, he asked as they made their way into the room. Kiba and Cyon laughed not stop as he poured them another drink. “I got a passing grade! That’s going right up on the fridge with my history paper”, he said before falling asleep sitting up. He lost to Cyon by just a few moments although probably neither of them would remember it. Kiba held his drink but eventually fell to the side next to cyon, the contents spilling all across the floor.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:39 am

Cyon woke up to the sun beating on his body. "Ugh..." He muttered with irritation. Moving towards the other body in his bed, his eyes closed, pulling the blanket over his head to get the sun out of his face. "Make sun go away..." He muttered, hearing his blinds close. He smirked. "Thank you."

"Get up Cyon..." Lillian boomed, making Cyon curl up closer into his bed.

"Go... away... hung over."

"You're the one that decided to get drunk! Up!"

"Hung over..." Cyon muttered, moving closer to Kiba who was still in his bed beside him. "Let me sleep it off..." he muttered tiredly. "Maybe later."

Lillian sighed, but Youki walked into the room with Shino not too far behind him. He'd literally become his shadow. "Cyon!"

Cyon growled. "Yell all you want, it won't scare my hang over away..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:48 am

Kiba was really enjoying his sleep actually, the bed made everything so warm and it was all so nice. Of course that was rudely interrupted. “God damn!”, Kiba shouted as he bolted upright , feeling his head as he did so. “Oh my god that hurts like hell”, he muttered angrily as he shook his head, as if that would help make it go away. He heard Lillian’s voice. “God Cyon just go or she’ll keep talking and it’s going to keep hurting! I don’t like the hurt”, he muttered as he tried to open his eyes to see Lillian.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:53 am

Cyon wrapped an arm around Kiba's shoulder and made him lay back down, doing the same. "Can't see, can't function... go away..." He muttered, knowing they'd leave him alone. His eyes were blood shot, he was tired, and his entire body hurt. Oh the pains of getting shit faced and having to be brought home. He felt his skin move against Kiba's and blinked a few times in confusion. They were both shirtless since when? Looking under the blanket they were both wearing pants, so he went with that as a good thing. Curling up into his bed, he moved closer to the center of the bed where Kiba was. "Sleep now..."

Lillian sighed. "Youki... you knew they'd be hung over last night when the bar..."

Youki held up his hand to silence her. He seemed to think something over, then sighed, leaning against the wall. "My gut tells me we should punish them for getting drunk while they were supposed to be training."

One of Cyon's muscular arms rose up from the bed where it had been on Kiba's bare back. "We were training. It was raining and we were bonding." He muttered into his pillow tiredly. "He understands nature. I was impressed. I brought him a drink... or twelve.. or something..." He groaned. "Please go away now..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:01 am

Since this was Kiba’s first ever hangover he wasn’t quite as ready to realize his surroundings as Cyon was. Kiba just wanted to go back to sleep and get this all over with. Waking up was not a good thing clearly, and he just wanted that familiar comforting feeling again. He closed his eyes and felt a smile coming back onto his face. This felt nice, just laying here in bed with Cyon……with Cyon…..with Cyon. Kiba was in for a nasty wake up as soon as his mind could process that statement.

Shino stood there and listened to them all talk, a clearly pissed off look on his face. Shino was pissed because in his drunk state he might give away information about them, it was just a good thing that Cyon was just as wasted. The fact that he and Cyon were acting friendly was enough to show how drunk he really was. “How about we torture the small one for being inept”, Shino said in an almost serious voice. Everyone thought that they were gay after all, so finding him in a bed like this wasn’t too pleasing for him to see.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 am

Youki sighed. "I'll deal with them later. If we make them get up, they'll just pass out again. Later when they wake up and get sick I'm going to make them start running." He said, moving a hand through his hair. "You can feel free to do whatever you want to to Yaibi." He said, smirking at him. They were both gay and where together, and whereas Youki was hoping that Cyon wasn't gay and wasn't the type to partake in such... ahem... activities, he knew that a lot of things happened when one was drunk.

When he was young, Youki himself ended up waking up two village away from where he started drinking, with Minato, naked, in a hot spring with six woman he didn't know. It was an interesting explanation he had to admit. But he'd buried that part of his life and just wanted to destroy them both. "Let's go. Don't give them anything Lillian." He warned, walking out of the room. "Come, hissori. I have something special to show you today."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:49 am

Shino just kept staring, trying to make it seem like he was more hurt than angry with raw fury. Shino needed to make everyone think that this about Kiba sleeping with Cyon potentially instead of just him being a moron, which Kiba was. Still he had to make sure that his emotions played out in his favor. “I’ll deal with him later”, he grumbled before turning and following Youki to who knew where. He was going to show him something special today? Like what? Shino wasn’t going to ask though, if Youki wanted him to know than he would have told him, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Youki smirked at him as they continued. "I don't see the appeal." He meant more with men in general, but Yaibi especially seemed like no one would desire to be with. Perhaps it was just Youki's perspective. Even though he'd never admit it openly, Shiori had habits that drove up him the wall and made him want to strangle her. All couples had their problems. As they left, Youki made his way up a tall mountain. He didn't say much, making him and Shino that much more alike. He didn't talk to shoot the breeze. He spoke with a purpose in mind.

"I've never showed her to anyone, not even Aaliyah, so, be respectful." he grinned as they reached the top of the cliff. Once at the top, he started to walk down once more. Wow... that was productive, but then, he jumped into a giant hollowed out part of the cliff. In a truly unique ability, he made a calling sound with his lips that sounded identical to that of a bird. Gold rays lit up the side of the cliff and a bird larger than many other summons appeared. This giant white and gold eagle could have eaten Manda or taken out any number of frogs.

She landed in the nest they were standing in, moving over to Youki, rubbing her large beak against his body, allowing him to stroke her beautiful plumage.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Shino continued to walk with Youki, not bothering to reply to his comment. He was mainly trying to make sure that he was being respectful, but Shino couldn’t even defend his position if he wanted to! Other than he liked guys what more was he supposed to say? He didn’t know and he wasn’t really willing to bet his safety on the mission by trying to play his role better. For his own sake he just continued to move forward, not knowing where they were going or what Youki had in mind.

Shino raised an eyebrow at Youki’s comment. Her? Who on earth were they going to go and see? Someone that Youki didn’t let anyone see? This was a development that Shino didn’t really see coming at all. He moved forward, a new sense of curiosity filling his body as he moved forward. As they reached the top of the cliff he watched amused as Youki jumped over to something. What was he doing. And then, Shino saw her. His eyes widened as the giant bird descended and treated Youki like an old friend. Shino just stared open mouthed. That was the biggest bird….hell that was the biggest animal that Shino had ever seen!
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" He asked, rubbing her face. Her break was larger than Youki's body. She could easily eat him if she so desired. "Her name is Marahute." He said, rubbing her face again, almost tenderly. It seemed they had a close bond despite what he had become. "Walk forward and bow to her. Expose the back of your neck to her as you bow. If she bows back, you may touch her, If she doesn't... Well... I'll know my judge of your character was wrong." He added dully. Letting her go, the giant bird stood at her full height, stretching her large wings before bringing them back to her body. Turning her head to the side, her giant dark golden eyes rested on Shino waiting for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:53 pm

“Very Youki-Sama”, Shino said as he watched the eagle in amazement. Her size and beauty were beyond compare. Even Tsunade’s summon didn’t have a thing on this one! Shino approached it and just marveled at it slowly, wondering what exactly made Youki bring him to this place that was probably sacred to him. And then Youki revealed the reason, this was literally a trust exercise. Apparently Youki thought highly of Shino, but if the summon didn’t agree things would be ugly. Shino slowly moved down and gave a deep bow to expose his neck. He really hoped that Marahute bowed back to him soon.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 pm

The giant eagle tilted her head, blinking a few times, making a small sound. Bending down, her large beach touched the back of his neck, but she didn't open it or bite. Then backing up, she opened her wings and bowed to him, exposing her neck this time.

Youki grinned, rubbing her neck. "Very good. You may touch her now. It's a sign or respect." He rubbed her side and she turned to Youki, seeming fond of him, rubbing against him softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Shino’s eyes widened for a brief moment as he felt the beak against the back of his neck. Was this the end? Was this thing going to snatch him right up and eat him right away? As she pulled away and Youki told Shino that he could touch her he began breathing again as he slowly moved up. The bird let him live, that was good. He slowly moved forward and moved a single hand against her feathers. “She is so beautiful Youki sama……..she truly has no equal”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next