Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Youki grinned. "Oh, yes she has an equal. In about 15 years she will have six more." He gestured his head over towards the nest they were standing in. Off to the side were several round bumps covered with bush and things to keep them warm. His ran his hand against her body. "She's truly very rare. I've never seen her mate, from what I've been told, he' not very fond of me." He shrugged his shoulder. "Have you ever flown before?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Shino glanced over to where Youki was pointing, already having an idea of what he was talking about. Eggs, and there were many of them. Would they all really grow up to be this size? That’d be insane, in a good way of course. That was a ton of beauty, of course the fact they were in Youki’s hands didn’t please Shino. He shook his head as youki asked if he had ever flown. “Never really had the opportunity present itself before”, he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Youki smirked. He pushed Marahute gently and she dove off the cliff and fell down before flying back upwards. Walking over to the edge of the cliff, he want to come back towards them. "Good thing you do now." Then, with that, Youki pushed him off the cliff so he'd land on her back as she flew towards them. Once she got up a bit higher, Youki jumped onto the back of her neck, rubbing the top of her head. Reaching backwards, he grabbed onto Shino's hand, pulling him forward. "Flying is one of the best feelings in the world. There is nothing that surpasses it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:25 pm

Shino watched as the golden eagle dove right off the cliff, flying more gracefully than anything Shino had ever seen. Shino continued to watch, transfixed at the image he was seeing. “Wait what?”, he asked before Youki suddenly pushed him off the cliff, causing him to free fall all the way down until he landed on the eagle itself. Shino tried to maintain his balance, nearly losing it once Youki landed next to him and held onto him. “Yeah I think I can see why you feel that way”, he said as he took a few breaths. “Man………..talk about a view!”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Youki smiled at him. "Isn't it?" He asked, looking forward. "You'll find that everything always looks better from the sky. Looking down on things tend to give them much more of a... alluring view." he smirked, they went higher, before she spun around, flipping upside down. Grabbing Shino's wrist, he held him tightly, keeping him from flying off the eagle's back. It seemed he was used to the flipping and summer salting. "Is there any particular place you would want to see this way?" He asked.

They flew over where the Heisha clan lives. They flew over where Ai was with her team. Aaliyah was outside in a bathing suit, laying down on a chair. When they flew over, she sat up and squinted up towards them. She looked like just a small dot on the ground.

"Amazing how they look like ants, no?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Shino didn’t respond to Youki at first, he was busily staring memorized as they continued to fly. It was only an experience like this that made you realize how small you really were in the world. The land really was larger than life, but people still made a difference with each other every day. It was beautiful and thought provoking at the same time. Shino’s eyes widened for a moment as Youki made sure that he didn’t fall from the flip. “Thank you Youki-sama”

“I have no place in mind, any view from here is amazing”, he said as they flew over the clan grounds. They had come that far in such a short amount of time? “Amazing is one word for it, remarkable, fantastic, the list goes on………I’ve never felt anything like this”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Youki smirked. "I hadn't either." He said, rubbing her side. "I found her mother when I was a child. I saved her mother from a poture, and when this one hatched, upon her mother's death she became one of my summons. She's by far my favorite, but I use her sparingly. I like keeping her a secret. They've given up hunting her because they believe her race has gone extinct. I'll do anything to protect her, and she trusts you. That gives me all the reason to." he said, stroking her side gently, laying down so his body was on her long neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Shino watched as Youki interacted with the bird, seeing how strong of a connection there truly was. He listened to the story and multiple thoughts ran through Shino’s mind. First of all he couldn’t believe there was a poacher with the balls to try to go after something as large as this bird. Shino gave a slow nod once Youki said that they weren’t being hunted anymore. Shino actually liked that, something as beautiful and grand as this should never be hunted. Shino held his smile as he spoke. “It’s clear that you two have quite the strong bond”, he said happily. Shino couldn’t help but wonder if there was another reason that Youki had brought him here.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Youki nodded. "Mhm. I'm glad you can see that." He sat up and turned around to face him. "I've shown her to you to test your character and to see if she trusts you. Because she does I've decided that if you'd like it, I'll give you a summoning contract with a bird and let you know how to understand them. Everyone here needs to know how to handle them because it's how I rely orders and messages. Each hawk in a color means a certain thing. The dances they do also symbolize things." He moved his legs and the giant hawk turned around, returning to her nest.

Once they returned, Youki jumped off her back and rubbed her gently. "I'll be back later." He said, walking off with Shino. "Time for you to meet some of my hawks."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Shino was starting to get used to what it was like riding on this eagle. It had been a strange ride at first but he could tell that with just a bit more practice he could pretty efficient at this. As Youki spoke Shino gave a nod. “I see, that makes sense. I’d be honored to sign a summoning contract with one of them”, he said with a small bow. “I’ll do what I can to learn as quickly as possible. The sooner the better after all”, he said as they came in for a landing.

Once they neared the ground Shino leapt off and landed easily, making sure to be far away from the eggs. The eagle liked Shino for now, but if she saw him as a threat she would break him in two. “Right Youki-sama, lead the way”, Shino said before walking towards his side.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Youki nodded to him, pleased with the fact this other would do anything to make him happy and whatever he asked. The two turned and walked off. Once they returned home, Youki rolled up his sleeve, cutting his hand with his teeth. He drew a contract on the back of his right hand after cutting his left. Soon after, he gathered blood in his palm and tossed it up into the air raising his hand. The summoning contract appeared in the air, and seemed to be sensitive to timing. Seconds later a giant red hawk appeared in the sky, spun around, closed it's wings to it's body and dove from the sky to Youki, opening it's wings and landing on his shoulder.

Youki rubbed it's head. "This is my primary summon. He is a red tailed hawk and when you see him, I usually want you to kill your opponent. Spill their blood is what I tell most." He moved his shoulder a little. "Hold out your arm." He showed him his arm bent at the elbow held out in front of him. "He will be heavy."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Shino walked alongside Youki, realizing that they were now heading home and not to some other nest in the mountain. Shino was somewhat thankful for that, no need to test if everyone else liked him after all. Shino than watched as Youki rolled up his sleeve and cut his hand with his teeth. Ah, so that’s what he was going to do. If he was pulling out a blood clearly a summoning was about to take place. He watched as the red hawk showed up, waiting to hear the next instructions. So this was Youki’s main summon, the one that he used to kill his opponent’s if it became necessary.

Shino glanced up at Youki as he instructed him to hold out his arm. The bird was going to be heavy? Well it was a good thing that Kaleigh had beat a fair amount of muscle into Shino before this. Shino glanced at Youki’s arm once before deciding that he was ready. His arm moved out and formed like Youki’s, muscles tensed to prepare for what he was about to be given.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Youki shook his head. "No, don't tense. He'll bite you." He instructed. "He's heavier than you'd expect for his size, but trust me, he won't break your arm unless he decides to bite." The bird tilted it's head to the side and leaned downwards onto Shino's arm. It's beak opened and it ran over his skin, dry tongue touching his arm. "Don't move." Youki instructed before he could pull away. Then, one clawed talon raised and rested on Shino's arm, soon followed by the other. The hawk weighed around 20 or 30 pounds, much heavier than he seemed to weigh. Looking up at Shino, he bit his jacket and walked up his arm, stopping at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Shino slowly nodded and let his arm relax, Youki knew more about what he was doing than Shino did after all. Youki truly did take interest in him as a student, he wasn’t going to lead him astray. After relaxing his arm Shino watched as the bird slowly moved one leg onto his arm, soon followed by the other. Shino kept his breathing even and had his gaze stay on the bird, not letting his eyes move away. Eventually the bird moved up onto his shoulder where it rested nicely. Shino turned to Youki, wondering what it was that he should do next.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Youki nodded. "Good. He's quite strong too." He said, reaching out to pet the bird's head. Continuing to stroke the bird, he smiled. "I want you to learn how to help them fly." He said, looking down at the bird. "Alright, so..." He said, looking up at him. "I want you to try to work with him. Hawks fly and they respond to a lot of things. I want so see your interactions with him." He let out a low, but very striking whistle. "Make that sound." He did the whistle again and the bird flew to him. Youki's entire body faded and he appeared over 200 years away, but still visible. His voice sounded like he was still right beside Shino. "Call him, and be able to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

Shino raised an eyebrow as Youki said that he was going to help them fly. What did he mean by that? If that summon had been used for fighting before than couldn’t it already fly? Maybe it only did so based on instructions or something like that. Shino had no idea. As Youki began explaining Shino began to memorize information and making sure that he was hearing everything correctly. Shino watched as Youki called the bird over with the whistle before suddenly disappearing. Shino’s eyes widened for just a moment as he realized what he needed to do. Shino held up his arm and did his best to reenact the whistle that Youki sounded only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:11 am

Youki smirked. The hawk perked it's head when it heard the whistle. His wings opened and he dartyedo ff through the sky, flapping his large heavy wings. Coming forward, he spun and landed on Shino's arm, cutting him as he grabbed onto him. He settled and looked up into his eyes. He blinked, heard a whistle and turned around, flying back to Youki.

Cyon rolled over, looking at the clock. It was a little after noon. Getting up, he rolled out of bed and went into the kitchen and got something to drink. he drank half a carton of orange juice then went back to bed. Laying down with Kiba, he laid down beside him and curled up against his pillow. "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:19 am

Shino watched as the hawk made its way over, clearly flying over to where Shino was. Things seemed to be going well up until the bird landed on Shino’s arm. Shino felt the talons enter his skin and cut into them. He just took a heavy breath instead of cursing, wondering if the hawk was testing him or not. He shook his arm once it took off and saw it fly over to Youki. “What did I do wrong?”

The movement that Cyon made cause Kiba to open his eyes, something that he quickly regretted. “Damn it’s still too bright”, he muttered in an annoyed tone as he got up. This was also another bad move as suddenly Kiba felt as if his entire stomach just dropped down. “Oh god”, he muttered as he covered his mouth. He quickly moved forward, or at least as quickly as he could, and tried to find the bathroom. Once he found it he quickly plunged his head inside, emptying what was filling his stomach only a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

Youki shrugged. "Nothing, you just weren't prepared for him to land on you. It's common that you'll get cut at first. Don't take it personal. Call him again." He whistled again to get the bird's attention and pet his head, scratching above his ears, moving the feathers. "Let's see if you can do this without getting hurt again."

Cyon heard him run into the bathroom. He walked over to it and then walked into the other room. He got a cup of water and mixed it with a packet. Then he grabbed some bread. Walking into the bathroom, he bent down beside Kiba. Touching Kiba's back, he punched him just above hips and Kiba would feel a pressure build up and then throw up everything at once. Handing him the drink he rubbed his eyes with his arm. "Here. It'll help with the stomach pain." He said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:31 am

Shino nodded at Youki’s explanation. Shino just needed to focus more, make sure that he was truly ready to receive the hawk when it flew over to his arm. He could do this. He let out the whistle once again, trying to see if the Hawk would come and what kind of damage his skin might further suffer from it.

Kiba literally had no idea what just hit him. One moment he was emptying his stomach, and in the next he suddenly felt some kind of pain building up inside of him before releasing out all of the puke in one violent chuck. He had to admit that he did feel better, but his stomach was killing him. He turned to see Cyon offering some kind of drink to make the pain go away. Kiba was hesitant but couldn’t think of any reason not to take it. Just because the last drink that Cyon gave him didn’t go well didn’t mean that this might. Kiba quickly downed the whole thing. “Thanks”, he said weakly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:40 am

The hawk turned it's head and opened it's wings. Flying back over to Shino, he landed much more softly at a different angle. This time, he didn't cut the skin, but he left a small white scratch mark. He drew a very small line of red blood that didn't even spill over. He rubbed against his face and then heard the call again and jumped off his arm to fly off, giving him a small cut from the force of pushing off.

"Push him forward when he goes to fly away!" Youki called to him. "Use your chakra to give him a little push. It will reduce his likelihood of piercing you."

"Lillian makes powders for me to put in water. They help with hangovers which I get somewhat frequently." He said, rubbing his eyes. he drank a bottle of water that had the same liquid and sighed. "Come on. Let's go back to bed. I'm tired." he took his hand and helped Kiba stand, hitting the handle to flush the toilet. "I'm so exhausted..." He muttered, going back to his bed and laying down without bothering to get under the covers. When sobering up, nothing was better than a bed and sleep. Cyon's room was dark, his curtains drawn and blinds closed. It almost seemed like it was 7 or 8 at night. Getting into his bed, he closed his eyes to get comfortable, curling up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 am

Shino barely even felt anything as only a few scratches were left from when the hawk landed on his arm this time. It was getting easier and easier, so that was good. Shino would always accept progress as a good thing after all. Shino watched as another cut was left once the hawk went flying back to Youki. Shino gave a nod to show that he heard his instructions. “Right, just a bit of chakra and a push to help him fly off”, Shino repeated to himself. Next time the bird came Shino tried doing just that.

“I had no idea”, Kiba said seriously as he held onto his own head. Damn that hurt, he was in pain and there was literally nothing that he could do about it at this point. The drink was a good start but everything wasn’t immediately gone. “You aren’t the only one that’s tired”, he admitted as he slowly got back up and made his way after Cyon. Kiba moved back into the bed but mainly just fell on top of it. “Good god…..it feel so good”, he uttered through his moans before closing his eyes once face made contact with pillow.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:51 am

Youki smirked. Moving his arm, he sent the hawk back at Shino without him calling him so he wasn't as prepared. Normally, he send the hawks out to convey messages or to deliver them. He needed to know how to catch him without any warning other than him coming. The hawk rang out a call that was loud and echoed in the area they were in. He moved towards Shino and grabbed around his arm. He didn't cut him at all this time and attempted to hand him a small scroll that was in his beak.

Cyon nodded. "Mhm." he finished his drink and curled up, begging for sleep to take him again. It and the medicine they took would help with the headache. A lot. He started to fall asleep slowly, and grinned a bit, feeling euphoric as dreams overtook his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 am

Shino kept practicing until he could catch the hawk over and over without sending it off immediately on its way. It took some effort but it was well worth it considering what it was that Shino was learning from Youki. Eventually though he was freed and sent to go learn all the hawks, working with Aaliyah as he did so. Shino stood there, watching Aaliyah with a small smile as they came together for the first time since their trip. It felt like such a long time ago.

A few hours later Kiba opened his eyes, yawning as he felt the far majority of his hangover gone. He let out another yawn and glanced over next to him. He stared for just a moment before his eyes shot open. What the!? Cyon?! What was going on here!? Kiba didn’t know, but he didn’t want to know. Shino quickly moved out of the bed, his butt landing on the floor as he did so.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:05 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. Walking over to him, she put herself behind him and rested her body against his, changing his position with her body, while talking him through it rather than telling him what to do. Then she whistled a soft whistle and a beautiful white hawk flew over to her. She landed on Aaliyah's bare skin gently. "This one is white, and when she flies through the air, she usually means to surrender. A white flag, so to speak." She pet her gently, the female bird clearly loved Aaliyah's presence. "Whistle." Aaliyah repeated it. It was short and sweet, and your lips pursed like when they kissed.

"Stop making noise.." Cyon complained, running his hands through his messy hair. Looking over at him, his arms stretched and he cracked his back in a catlike fashion. Sitting up, he rubbed his face with the back of his hand, flipping it over to use his wrist. "Now I'm starving..." He muttered tiredly. "Why are you looking at me all horrified? Surely you remember at least getting drunk." He said with a chuckle, getting up and walking into the kitchen to get some water.

Cyon's team was in the room, the two males joking around with something. "Go be stupid somewhere else or make me breakfast." He said, drinking the rest of the orange juice. "Yaibi!" He called, wanting him to come into the room. Regardless of what happened between them, they still needed to act like they didn't know one another previous to this.

His teammates exchanged glances. "S-senei... isn't he... you know, gay?"

Cyon looked over at them. "You can be friends with someone that's gay without being gay ya know."

"But... he was in your bed?"

Growling at them, Cyon bared his teeth, making them back off instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next